• Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Quick Note: The teachings of Christ and the New Testament present this truth: 

Through Christ:

1. God Rescues = Salvation

2. God Forgives = Reconciliation

3. God Cleanses = Sanctification

4. God Fills with Hope = Expectation

Anything and anyone that rejects this truth in favour of alternatives to it are by definition "Antichrist".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

56 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Oh okay you aren't actually going to address anything anyone said to you. I'll let you go back to your largely unchallenged antisemitism.

Antisemitic is usually what people are called if they don't worship the beast.

I'm sure those names will get worse as time passes 

It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,699
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You are taking the old scriptures in some way as prophetic to support a judgment on others. The disciples and many other children of the Kingdom as was Nicodemus they believe and died believers and were not cast out as Paul also did. 

Before the Cross the Jews were the children of the kingdom of God as in the Old Covenant within the old Covenant. They never were in the Kingdom of God the one the Heavenly Father gave to Jesus Christ which includes the forgiveness of sins in the Slain Lamb of God who is Jesus Christ the risen Lord who reins for ever more.

After the Cross is not correct to say that they were cast out when they were never in the Kingdom of God in Jesus Christ and there is only a kingdom of God in Jesus Christ. 

I am first going to apologize in advance - I am not sure I have any idea what you are saying!

Did God not choose Abraham and his children to bring the one true God to the world?

Are you saying they have been abandoned by God?

Are you implying “replacement theology”?

Did God not blind the eyes of His people so they would not recognize He was their Messiah? Wasn’t he this His plan all along? Did the Jews have a choice?

Do you think they have had to make such a sacrifice so the Gentiles could be saved?

Do you understand that near the very end of days God will once again remove the blindness from their eyes? They will not have a choice this time either. 

Then, for the final 3.5 years they will preach the Word of God AND the Testimony of Jesus no differently than Paul or John or Matthew. These 3.5 years must take place RIGHT BEFORE HIS RETURN. These final 3.5 years will also serve to fulfill or complete the 4th and final Great Jubilee. It began in 457BC and was supposed to end 490 years later at the end of the 70 weeks of years prophecy (Daniel 9). As a result of the cross, the counting of the GJ was suspended, and amounted to 486.5 years. Just 3.5 years short (Messiah was crucified exactly 3.5 years into the last week or 7 years of the prophecy. ONLY the Jews are able to complete this 4th GJ cycle, and it was lol happen when He restores their site and the are once again brought back into their loving relationship with their God. 

I am saying all of this because I am truly not sure what you are saying in your earlier response- and I am hoping that it is I who is misunderstanding your position. 

4 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

I am first going to apologize in advance - I am not sure I have any idea what you are saying!

Did God not choose Abraham and his children to bring the one true God to the world?

Did God not blind the eyes of His people so they would not recognize He was their Messiah? Wasn’t he this His plan all along? Did the Jews have a choice?

Do you think they have had to make such a sacrifice so the Gentiles could be saved?

Do you understand that near the very end of days God will once again remove the blindness from their eyes? They will not have a choice this time either. 

Then, for the final 3.5 years they will preach the Word of God AND the Testimony of Jesus no differently than Paul or John or Matthew. These 3.5 years must take place RIGHT BEFORE HIS RETURN. These final 3.5 years will also serve to fulfill or complete the 4th and final Great Jubilee. It began in 457BC and was supposed to end 490 years later at the end of the 70 weeks of years prophecy (Daniel 9). As a result of the cross, the counting of the GJ was suspended, and amounted to 486.5 years. Just 3.5 years short (Messiah was crucified exactly 3.5 years into the last week or 7 years of the prophecy. ONLY the Jews are able to complete this 4th GJ cycle, and it was lol happen when He restores their site and the are once again brought back into their loving relationship with their God. 

I am saying all of this because I am truly not sure what you are saying in your earlier response- and I am hoping that it is I who is misunderstanding your position. 

I don't think he understands where this kingdom under heaven is and who is governing it today .

He doesn't realize this is talking about Israel.The Israeli government who the kingdom will be taken from or the saints there who it will be given to.

Daniel 7

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 1/11/2024 at 5:23 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

The United states does desolate Jerusalem till after the Muslims have captured it .

3.5 days after they have captured it.

Dan 2:40-43, The iron nation, Rome, rules over the children of Israel until Jerusalem is restored. There are no other gentile nations that rule over Jerusalem and the people of Israel after the toes end.

Since Rome does not rule over the people of Israel now and no other nation does, what you say cannot be true.

45 minutes ago, abcdef said:

Dan 2:40-43, The iron nation, Rome, rules over the children of Israel until Jerusalem is restored. There are no other gentile nations that rule over Jerusalem and the people of Israel after the toes end.

Since Rome does not rule over the people of Israel now and no other nation does, what you say cannot be true.

I didn't say the US rules over Jerusalem.I said the United states does not desolate Jerusalem till after the Muslims have captured it.Just think about Hiroshima but on a larger scale.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I didn't say the US rules over Jerusalem.I said the United states does not desolate Jerusalem till after the Muslims have captured it.Just think about Hiroshima but on a larger scale.

How does Jerusalem fall to Iran and it's allies when the 2 American generals are there with the powers that they have?

1 minute ago, abcdef said:

How does Jerusalem fall to Iran and it's allies when the 2 American generals are there with the powers that they have?

They are overcome .You never seen anyone loose a battle?

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They are overcome .You never seen anyone loose a battle?

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

The beast that ascends up from the abyss is Roman and can be no other. He is the 4th beast of Dan 7. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/12/2024 at 1:58 AM, Charlie744 said:

To be more precise God did choose Abraham and Issac his only son from Shara and Jacob the second born from Rebecca his wife and then all the children of Jacob and we have the Israelites. And he promised that from him God will bring forth the seed that trough him the whole word would be bless. 

First Jacob the special seed (Israel) who through him all his children were blessed and the children of his children the Nation of Israel. And the special seed to come later on who through him all the Nations of the world will be blessed or are blessed. 

On 1/12/2024 at 1:58 AM, Charlie744 said: