• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,462
  • Content Per Day:  8.07
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You don't read the Bible much ,do you.

Really?  Please explain who the "restrainer" is in 2 Thess 2 then.

• Group:  Royal Member

36 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

You seem real stuck on that, huh.  He did.  And Biden isn't.  Not hard to figure out.

So you believe believe Donald Trump and not God?

I explained myself.  It is your choice to twist or purposely reject what I said.  Trump was speaking about human rulers.  Not that difficult to understand.

Are you serious?

Apparently more than you.

Deut 28

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

Do you have a point here?

15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.

18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

20 The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

21 The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

22 The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.

24 The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

And...what's your point?  Just quoting long passages doesn't make your point, unless you explain what your point is.

If you still believe Donald Trump is speaking the truth after reading this ,then you have been decieved.Greatly decieved.

No, the haters are the one who are being deceived.  I don't believe Trump will be on the ticket anyway.  So this is all irrelevant.  We are very close to the Tribulation, if not already in it.

The lunatic left's hatred is irrational.  Just like satan's hatred of the Jews.  Satan is doiung everything he can to wipe out all Jews, so that God's promises cannot be fulfilled to them.  But he will fail as the Bible clearly shows.

your hatred of Trump is just as irrational.  His record during his 4 years, IN SPITE of all the irrational hatred, and unfair attacks proves that he knows how to govern properly.  

But that will only be understood by rational people, not irrational haters, who have been greatly deceived.

I can't wait to see who you think the restrainer of 2 Thess 2 will be.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Quoting:  "I suggest you go back a few pages and read all the questions I posed for "neighbor" who thinks he may rejoin the Dem partly."

Hi, Never was a Democrat! My first presidential vote was for Goldwater.  I have voted for one Democrat in my entire life that I recall. Alan Cranston Vs George Murphy  for CA. Senate seat decades ago, 1968  I think it was. Was a mistake, but Murphy was so very bad.

I was not going to vote in 2016 for the first time ever skipping an election, as I knew Trump to be a bad actor, having read his book and listened to him state and brag  on what a bad actor he is; but then Hillary called us a bucket of deploribles, and I not only voted for Trump I contributed rather heavily  from my finances  to the Trump Campaign.

I really had a hard time in 2020  voting for him the second time, but again vote for Biden? Heck no! Trump in 2024? Just can't can't do it. I will write in Ron DeSantis if nothing else.

And yes, surprise to me a great big pleasant surprise, I have personally prospered under the Biden administration era after the trump era tariffs stung us very badly. And weirdly enough California real estate  has just soared in value. commercial and industrial companies supposedly leaving yet the properties values have gone absolutely bonkers upward. I don't get it for sure, but I say to God thank you very much that has been pretty darn cool!

And now I am just another old fogey clipping coupons so to speak. Woo hoo! Well a few coupons anyway. It has been a long slog to this point, about 63 years worth; now having one busted up body, bad eyes, bad back, bad knees, bad this that and another thing, yet upright  on this side of the grass evidently for today anyway.  

Plus God has let me know of his mercy from everlasting to everlasting too. His having made that specific call to me personally some years back now through the Holy Spirit turning me about from atheist to saved by grace alone born again Christian. Double woo hoo!

So I don't much care which side of the grass I am on. Joy comes in the morning-each morning! That joy is there for all that are  turned about by the Holy Spirit and heed the specific call to them personally.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/13/2024 at 8:51 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

2 Thes 2:4

who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the sanctuary of God, exhibiting himself as being God.

The pointer is pointing.

After claiming to be the chosen one and claiming to be the only one who can keep Israel safe,Trump now has shared a video on truth social that depicts him as a messianic figure.Its called God made Trump.

The man of sin sure does enjoy depicting himself as God and I'm sure it will get much worse after his election.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-voters-say-hes-appointed-god-critics-trying-crucify-him-1855131

Getting back on track-maybe.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.63
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Know Jah said:

Jesus didn't vote either

Jesus never had the opportunity to vote.

In any event, voting for a leader is selecting someone to rule over you in the sense that he/she will be making and enforcing the laws you will live by.

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Quoting:  "I suggest you go back a few pages and read all the questions I posed for "neighbor" who thinks he may rejoin the Dem partly."

Hi, Never was a Democrat! My first presidential vote was for Goldwater.  I have voted for one Democrat in my entire life that I recall. Alan Cranston Vs George Murphy  for CA. Senate seat decades ago, 1968  I think it was. Was a mistake, but Murphy was so very bad.

My apologies.  I must have confused you with another poster.  

I was not going to vote in 2016 for the first time ever skipping an election, as I knew Trump to be a bad actor, having read his book and listened to him state and brag  on what a bad actor he is; but then Hillary called us a bucket of deploribles, and I not only voted for Trump I contributed rather heavily  from my finances  to the Trump Campaign.

I believe that 4 years of Trump proves that he is the most capable president the USA has ever had.  He's no angel, but the dems are demons.

I really had a hard time in 2020  voting for him the second time, but again vote for Biden? Heck no! Trump in 2024? Just can't can't do it. I will write in Ron DeSantis if nothing else.

OK, waste a vote.  But, no matter.  The Dems really know how to "engineer" elections to go their way, as 2020 clearly proved.  They are not about to give up their power.

And yes, surprise to me a great big pleasant surprise, I have personally prospered under the Biden administration era after the trump era tariffs stung us very badly. And weirdly enough California real estate  has just soared in value. commercial and industrial companies supposedly leaving yet the properties values have gone absolutely bonkers upward. I don't get it for sure, but I say to God thank you very much that has been pretty darn cool!

Yes, the tariffs did hurt some people, but they were necessary to get other countries in line.

And now I am just another old fogey clipping coupons so to speak. Woo hoo! Well a few coupons anyway. It has been a long slog to this point, about 63 years worth; now having one busted up body, bad eyes, bad back, bad knees, bad this that and another thing, yet upright  on this side of the grass evidently for today anyway.

I'm an older goat.  :)  

Plus God has let me know of his mercy from everlasting to everlasting too. His having made that specific call to me personally some years back now through the Holy Spirit turning me about from atheist to saved by grace alone born again Christian. Double woo hoo!

Amen to that!!

So I don't much care which side of the grass I am on. Joy comes in the morning-each morning! That joy is there for all that are  turned about by the Holy Spirit and heed the specific call to them personally.

yes, sir!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Really?  Please explain who the "restrainer" is in 2 Thess 2 then.

This isn't about a restrainer.

Anyone who pays attention to Daniel 11 would know when the despicable man comes to power ,would they not?

I mean,there are 45 verses in the chapter and 20 of those lead up to the son of perdition.

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

You seem real stuck on that, huh.  He did.  And Biden isn't.  Not hard to figure out.

I explained myself.  It is your choice to twist or purposely reject what I said.  Trump was speaking about human rulers.  Not that difficult to understand.

Apparently more than you.

Do you have a point here?

And...what's your point?  Just quoting long passages doesn't make your point, unless you explain what your point is.

No, the haters are the one who are being deceived.  I don't believe Trump will be on the ticket anyway.  So this is all irrelevant.  We are very close to the Tribulation, if not already in it.

The lunatic left's hatred is irrational.  Just like satan's hatred of the Jews.  Satan is doiung everything he can to wipe out all Jews, so that God's promises cannot be fulfilled to them.  But he will fail as the Bible clearly shows.

your hatred of Trump is just as irrational.  His record during his 4 years, IN SPITE of all the irrational hatred, and unfair attacks proves that he knows how to govern properly.  

But that will only be understood by rational people, not irrational haters, who have been greatly deceived.

I can't wait to see who you think the restrainer of 2 Thess 2 will be.

No,Donald didn't say anything about humans.He said nobody else can keep Israel safe.Nobody.

Apparently you and Donald believe nobody else can keep Israel safe.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

I thought that no one could worship Donald Trump till today.

Just goes to show ,I don't know everything.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,181
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

Donald Trump is not the antichrist. That's Obama. I saw proof online years ago. There was a meeting and he was speaking and then he started to do miracles. Then I saw it was sarcasm. Woke me up, cause I seriously started to believe that nonsense. I even thought Romney was the rider on the white horse.

mitt-romney-white-horse.jpg.011d11e0c412569fbab3cee06e0d08d5.jpg

It's always an American. Never Mark Rutte or something.

Maybe his bike is not cool enough.

download.jpeg.8c36f008bc788e49d35890b6cb6d1d75.jpeg