• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/13/2024 at 6:46 PM, AdHoc said:

Our Lord Jesus did not mix into the politics of His day.

Ah, I think he was indeed the political interest of "his day". He played a major a part in it did he not? Now He may have been much as Martin Luther King became so many centuries later,  in tactics, but apolitical? Don't think so. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

Donald Trump is not the antichrist. That's Obama. I saw proof online years ago. There was a meeting and he was speaking and then he started to do miracles. Then I saw it was sarcasm. Woke me up, cause I seriously started to believe that nonsense. I even thought Romney was the rider on the white horse.

mitt-romney-white-horse.jpg.011d11e0c412569fbab3cee06e0d08d5.jpg

It's always an American. Never Mark Rutte or something.

Maybe his bike is not cool enough.

download.jpeg.8c36f008bc788e49d35890b6cb6d1d75.jpeg

Why would you have thought  Obama was when the man of sins predecessor was a raiser of taxes?

Bush didn't raise taxes.He invaded the middle east and took prisoners to an island. 

Romney would have been a better fit for the prophecy than Obama.But Trump appears to be a dead ringer 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,181
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Why would you have thought  Obama was when the man of sins predecessor was a raiser of taxes?

Bush didn't raise taxes.He invaded the middle east and took prisoners to an island. 

Romney would have been a better fit for the prophecy than Obama.But Trump appears to be a dead ringer 

They're just people. They make fun of Trump. He's a good singer though with autotune. And he's too old and too ugly and when the ac will be revealed there will be no resistance, because he who resists will be taken out of the way.

This is from Ken Peters' dream:

The man that I saw on the television, the man that could do signs and wonders and fix all the problems, I will never forget his face. As long as I live I will never forget his face. His face was almost supernatural in appearance. He was almost too perfect. For lack of better terms, he was the most handsome man I had ever seen. This man had everything going together for him, everything. He had kind of a chiseled look about his face. And everything about his appearance was almost perfect. When he spoke, there was a very strange quality about him.

Edited by Renskedejonge

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,057
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Ah, I think he was indeed the political interest of "his day". He played a major a part in it did he not? Now He may have been much as Martin Luther King became so many centuries later,  in tactics, but apolitical? Don't think so. 

I respect your view - no reservations, but I can't help the uneasy feeling that if our Lord had a single thought towards a political solution, He was in gross dereliction of duty by doing nothing. He had at His disposal the armies of heaven (Mat.26:53). He was very clear that His Kingdom was not of this "kosmos". The meaning of that word is "the arrangement of things" Any political aspirations would have defiled His Kingdom with worldliness.

But your view is as valid as mine.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,462
  • Content Per Day:  8.07

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

FreeGrace said: 

Really?  Please explain who the "restrainer" is in 2 Thess 2 then.

This isn't about a restrainer.

Well, my question is.  

Anyone who pays attention to Daniel 11 would know when the despicable man comes to power ,would they not?

The point about the restrainer being removed is BEFORE the beast (a/c) is revealed.

I mean,there are 45 verses in the chapter and 20 of those lead up to the son of perdition.

Do you know "when" the beast comes to power?  

• Thumbs Up 1

No,Donald didn't say anything about humans.He said nobody else can keep Israel safe.Nobody.

So you run with that as if he inferred that even God can't keep Israel safe.  Sounds like a lot of stretching to get there.

Apparently you and Donald believe nobody else can keep Israel safe.

Apparently you aren't reading my posts carefully.  I know what the Bible says, and I know that no one will succeed in wiping out Israel.  

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

Of course God will not permit Israel to be wiped out.  He will fulfill His promises to Israel; all of them.

Again, Trump wasn't setting himself above God.  That is absurd.  He was speaking as a world leader.  Notice the context.  

5 presidents all promised to move the US embassy to Jerusalem.  But NONE of them succeeded.  But he did.  That's the context.

I thought that no one could worship Donald Trump till today.

Just goes to show ,I don't know everything.

If you think I have EVER worshiped Trump, there's no use having a discussion with you.  I have defended his record as president.  That's way different.

But not to someone who is such a hater.  The Dems are all irrational haters.  They hate Trump so much they do nothing but lie about him and demonize him.

Apparently you got hold of some of the coolaid they serve.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Renskedejonge said:

They're just people. They make fun of Trump. He's a good singer though with autotune. And he's too old and too ugly and when the ac will be revealed there will be no resistance, because he who resists will be taken out of the way.

This is from Ken Peters' dream:

The man that I saw on the television, the man that could do signs and wonders and fix all the problems, I will never forget his face. As long as I live I will never forget his face. His face was almost supernatural in appearance. He was almost too perfect. For lack of better terms, he was the most handsome man I had ever seen. This man had everything going together for him, everything. He had kind of a chiseled look about his face. And everything about his appearance was almost perfect. When he spoke, there was a very strange quality about him.

Ken peters?

I was talking about the prophet Daniel.

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

What "politics" in Jesus' day?  Dictators don't have elections.  Paul never spoke of political parties.

1 minute ago, FreeGrace said:

If you think I have EVER worshiped Trump, there's no use having a discussion with you.  I have defended his record as president.  That's way different.

But not to someone who is such a hater.  The Dems are all irrational haters.  They hate Trump so much they do nothing but lie about him and demonize him.

Apparently you got hold of some of the coolaid they serve.

You have defended everything about Trump.I have never seen so much love and admiration for the man.