• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Keras...

When I read through a thread on a forum like this I experience a troubling sense of perplexity at the lack of true spiritual vision that comes forth from many words. I do agree and am warned Keras that the testing will surely come as you suggest…and when I read all the posts to this forum…I do not see one real specific response to the “Testing that will Surely Come.”

Keras you post statements like this…What is Prophesied to happen, is a big deal.  We have been told quite clearly what the Lord has planned for our future, why not read it, understand it and act upon it?” Please explain what you mean by “quite clearly what the Lord has planned for “our” future.” “Quite clearly” implies that it is easily observable as to what is planned for us…yet you post nothing specific about your own life? Why not give us glimpse into what it is that “Keras” has been told “quite clearly” as to what it is that he is specifically he is doing to “act upon it?”

Next in the same post you state…Not that we can actually do anything about it, but just being aware of it all, will be a great help to get through what must happen, and very soon!” Bruh…what is this except confusion and contradiction? “Act upon it” you say…then you infer that we can’t “actually do anything about it”…but only need “to be aware of it all” and that will help us get through it? So act upon it by doing nothing…Keras? Does that sound like something the Lord has “quite clearly” told us that we might act upon it? The Lord Yahshua Christ does not “speak” as you suggest Keras.

In your next post you conclude…”But for those who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, there is nothing to worry about.” Let me bring you up to date here on what I am taking away from what you are posting up to this point Keras. We are clear what the Lord has for our future and that we should act upon it though we can’t do anything about it…we just need to be aware of it…but there is nothing to worry about.

Now you go back to this…It is clear, from the Bible, that God does want His servants to be aware of His plans and be prepared, physically and spiritually for what must come. Ok so back to my earlier question…what exactly is it Keras that we have been told “quite clearly” that we to do to be “prepared physically and spiritually” for that which “there is nothing to worry about?”

Finally this…”There will be a group, the elect, who will be taken to a place of safety, on earth, during the 3½ year Tribulation period.” Interesting Keras…interesting…I am sure you and perhaps others are following the utter uselessness of your posts in this forum “Be Warned Testing Will Surely Come.”

So…is the testing you are warning us of…in regards to how or what one might need to “do” get into the “group of the elect” so we can be safe in Jerusalem here on the earth if we are here during the tribulation?  Does any of this really have anything to do with Yahshua Christ and the kingdom of our God and Father?

You do not seem to have any understanding of what is happening in the kingdom of God on earth Keras…specifically in regards to the “sons of God” who never needed a place of safety…but you might.

Why would those “sons of God” walking in the earth in the end of the age who are carrying the image and likeness of God in the character, nature and anointing of the Lord Yahshua Christ…ever need a safe place? They have no fear Keras…death does not scare them and neither can it stop them…death to their flesh is a means to the next life.

They have been measured and found worthy as the “mature son of God…one new man.” The Father has accepted their sacrifice in Christ…their power and authority are underwritten by the very throne of God upon which they sit in Christ Yahshua.

They bring the righteous standard of Gods judgment back to the earth as they reveal the Love of the eternal Father to a completely godless reality…I am talking about the Body of Christ which at that time will have become directly proportionate to its glorious Head?

“Be Warned Testing Will Surely Come.” Is something that will happen…the testing is the purification of the Body of Christ…persecution unto death for many…I am talking about the sons of the living God. This testing will produce a separation between the wheat and the tare…the goats and the sheep…this is where it gets personal Keras.

Each of the sons of God are divinely and uniquely intentioned…in other words they each have a peculiar “high calling” that God sees as His inheritance in the saints. He called them from before the foundations of creation…in Christ. Each of the sons of God has been specifically assembled into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit Himself…each part doing what they were created and assembled to do…in terms of the will of God in His kingdom on the earth.

What was it that our Lord required “safety” from Keras? Upon His death He went to the darkness and emerged with the keys of death hell and the grave…He fears nothing. We are His Body…the Head is already the victor Keras…now…He will walk His Body right through the full intension of the dragons beast…just exactly as He Himself did…none had authority over Him except that which the One who sent Him gave them…it is the same thing all over again.

You are the one in need of the “warning” Keras…to you the “testing” has now come…your feeble gospel needs an upgrade. You need the “urgent gospel” for your brand of confusion lacks the truth required to sustain you even today…and you “quite clearly” do not know your call…so much for carrying your cross Keras.

Tatwo...:)

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

On 3/5/2024 at 11:57 AM, tatwo said:

Keras...

Thanks, Tatwo, your comments are noted and I will respond. I have been on an 8 day cycling holiday. 

You may like to look at my website for info about me and what the Bible actually does say; what the Lord plans for our future. 

On 3/5/2024 at 11:57 AM, tatwo said:

you “quite clearly” do not know your call…so much for carrying your cross Keras.

Who are you to question my calling?  From what I see from my over 10 years of promoting the Prophetic Word, there are very few Christians who have a viable, Biblical idea of the end time events. If they even think about that over a quarter of our Bibles!

Someone needs to point out the truths of what the Prophets have so comprehensively told us will happen. 

But the problem is that those who have chosen to believe false theories and fables, have had their understanding blocked and are locked into their delusions. Isaiah 29:9-12   That is good in God's sight. Matthew 11:25-26              

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

7 hours ago, Keras said:

Who are you to question my calling?

What qualification is needed beyond being a son of God? 1 Corinthians 2:10-16

7 hours ago, Keras said:

From what I see from my over 10 years of promoting the Prophetic Word, there are very few Christians who have a viable, Biblical idea of the end time events.

I would agree Keras...I have read a considerable amount of your "end time events" prognostications...your ideas in many cases are neither viable nor in alignment with the biblical idea of the end time events...Bro. From what I can see of your writings and teachings...it is questionable to me...whether or not you actually understand who "Christ" is in the end of the age. 

7 hours ago, Keras said:

Someone needs to point out the truths of what the Prophets have so comprehensively told us will happen.

There is that...it has both it's place and importance...however one is in a far better spiritual place when they hear and obey the wisdom that we continually speak of when we are among the spiritually mature. It’s wisdom that didn’t originate in this present age, nor did it come from the rulers of this age who are in the process of being dethroned. Instead, we continually speak of this wonderful wisdom that comes from God...hidden before now...in a mystery. It is his secret plan, destined before the ages, to bring us into glory. None of the rulers of this present world order understood it, for if they had, they never would have crucified the Lord of shining glory.

I have yet to see anything that you write that reflects the above passages from 1 Corinthians 2:6-8...yours is yesterdays old manna...you know what happened to yesterdays manna right? Yeh your fathers ate it in the wilderness and died Keras.

You are not open to todays fresh bread of revelation...I have presented it to you a number of times. 

7 hours ago, Keras said:

But the problem is that those who have chosen to believe false theories and fables, have had their understanding blocked and are locked into their delusions. Isaiah 29:9-12   That is good in God's sight. Matthew 11:25-26

And of course...you feel that you are not one of them...eh?

Tatwo...:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/8/2024 at 1:22 PM, Keras said:

Isaiah 24:1-6 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth, split it and turn it upside  down and scatter its inhabitants. Everyone will be affected. Luke 21:34-36            The earth dries up and withers, it is desecrated by those who live in it. They have broken My Laws and violated My covenant, that is why a curse consumes the earth and its peoples suffer, their numbers dwindle, only a few are left. The Lords Day of vengeance and wrath strikes the earth, punishing and affecting all its inhabitants. Do not expect a ‘rapture’ at this time, these scriptures refute that. Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17.

Isaiah 24:7-13 Crops fail, the people are shocked and anxious. Their cities are in chaos and their houses shuttered and locked. Nothing but desolation is left in the towns, the bridges and highways are destroyed. So it will be throughout the world, among the nations, as an olive tree is beaten and stripped. Cities and towns will become uninhabitable – no food, power or water and roads impassable. “Suddenly, in a single Day” is confirmed by Isaiah 10:7 & Isaiah 47:9  All the nations of the world face the sun over a 24hr period. A huge Coronal Mass Ejection fireball could strike all the earth in one rotation. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-6, Malachi 4:1-3

Isaiah 24:16b-20 But, there will be trouble for the earth on the Day that the Lord opens the window of heaven and shakes the earth’s foundation. It will lurch and sway like a drunkard and whoever tries to escape will be caught, like in a trap. Worldwide earthquakes. The attackers of Israel will be killed and all the unrighteous will be punished. . Isaiah 66:15-17, Amos 9:1-4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10

Isaiah 24:21-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the leaders on the earth below. They will be made prisoners, punished for a long time. The sun and moon will grow pale. God will reign in Jerusalem and will be revealed in His glory to the elders of His people.   2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, Revelation 14:1 The sky will be darkened for a while because of smoke and ash clouds. The Lord is only revealed to His people, not to all the world yet, as at the Return.

Isaiah 24:14-16a People from the West and the East, acclaim the Lord. In the coasts and islands of the sea, we hear them sing- from the ends of the earth, glorifying the God of Israel.      These are the faithful Christian people of God.                                                              

As Isaiah 30:26-29 says: ‘On that Day, [of His wrath by a CME sunstrike] I will save My people’. They will praise the Lord for their salvation.    Isaiah 43:2

That all this is before the Return of Jesus, is clear: then, He will come on the clouds with His angels, visible to all. Then; He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ by the Sword of His Word, not by fire, as the corpses become carrion food. .

But first, this shocking and terrible Day of trouble for all the earth will come. The Day the Lord ‘opens the window of the heavens and shakes the earth’s foundations’. This is the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpectedly and ‘everyone will be affected’. Soon after that, His faithful Christian people from ‘the coasts and islands: from the ends of the earth’, will move to and settle in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

The Glory of God will go into the rebuilt Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-9 The elders and leaders will know Him, as in ancient times, with Abraham, Moses and David. Jeremiah 30:21

The rest of the world’s peoples will organise a One World Government, as their leaders have gone. 10 regions will be established, each led by a President. It will not be long before one will assume full dictatorial powers.  Then the rest of the end time prophesies unfold.                                                          

All of these OT prophecies refer to "the great day of His wrath." Rev. 6:17

But the Lord will deliver the elect of His people, His bridal company, immediately before that Wrath begins to be poured out.

1 Thes. 5:9 For God did not appoint us to wrath...

5 hours ago, WilliamL said:

1 Thes. 5:9 For God did not appoint us to wrath...

Why then; are we warned to stand firm in our faith and to shelter until His wrath is over?

Go, My people, withdraw for a little while.....Isaiah 26:20-21.....until the Lords wrath has passed. The Lord is coming to punish the wicked and apostate peoples of the earth.  Isaiah 66:15-17, Revelation 6:12-17

Isaiah 27:1 On that Day, the Lord will punish with His powerful sword Leviathan, that twisting serpent.

Isaiah 27:2-5 On that day, sing of the fruitful vineyard – I the Lord am it’s keeper. I tend it constantly, but I get no fruit from it. If only it were briars and thorns, then I would not hesitate to destroy it. But if they [Israelites, now every faithful Christian person] come to Me for refuge, I will let them make peace with Me.

Isaiah 27:6 In time to come, Jacobs posterity will prosper and Israel will flourish. They will fill the whole earth with fruit.  Matthew 21:43

Isaiah 27:7-10 Has the Lord struck Israel, as He has killed their enemies? The atonement for Jacob’s guilt is made by their sojourn in exile. All the idol worshipping altars and sacred poles are destroyed. The fortified settlement is abandoned. Animals graze there and the trees are dead, good only for firewood.

Isaiah 27:11 For this is a people without understanding, so their Maker will not show them favour.

Isaiah 27:12 In that day, the Lord will thresh the grain from the Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt and you: Israelites will be gathered one by one. [Individual Overcomers] On that Day, a great trumpet will sound and those who were exiled in Assyria and Egypt will come to worship the Lord in Jerusalem.

Ref: REB, NIV some verses abridged

V 20-21 Go My people…. This a complete and utter refutation of the false teaching of a ‘rapture’ removal.

All righteous people, faithful Christians who love the Lord, need to prepare for a time, soon after the Lords Day of vengeance, when the Call comes to gather into the Promised Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

V 1 The Lords Day of wrath and vengeance against His enemies, who are led by Satan allegorised as a serpent. Isaiah 30:27-28

V 2-5 The Lord’s vineyard: People who acknowledge and trust God, He will save them.

V 6 Israel, that is: some of the 12 tribes, plus those grafted in who are faithful believers, settled into the Land, they will be His witnesses and the Light to the nations. 

V 7-9 The sins of the forefathers are expiated by their exile.  Isaiah 10:27

V 10 The Land, cleared and swept clean after the Day of vengeance. The trees are killed because of the fire the Lord will send: a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Joel 1:15-20, Isaiah 32:12-14, Malachi 4:1

V 11 This refers to the current inhabitants of the Land.  Jeremiah 12:14

V 12 On that Day, all the Middle East region will be judged and punished. A Jewish remnant will be saved. But then the surviving exiles from Assyria [the 10 Northern tribes] and Egypt [Judah] will gather into all of the Holy Land, along with every faithful Christian from every race, nation and language.  Isaiah 66:18b-21, Zechariah 9:14-17, Revelation 7:9

On 3/10/2024 at 6:00 PM, Keras said:

Why then; are we warned to stand firm in our faith and to shelter until His wrath is over?

Go, My people, withdraw for a little while.....Isaiah 26:20-21.....until the Lords wrath has passed. The Lord is coming to punish the wicked and apostate peoples of the earth.  Isaiah 66:15-17, Revelation 6:12-17

Isaiah 27:1 On that Day, the Lord will punish with His powerful sword Leviathan, that twisting serpent.

Isaiah 27:2-5 On that day, sing of the fruitful vineyard – I the Lord am it’s keeper. I tend it constantly, but I get no fruit from it. If only it were briars and thorns, then I would not hesitate to destroy it. But if they [Israelites, now every faithful Christian person] come to Me for refuge, I will let them make peace with Me.

Isaiah 27:6 In time to come, Jacobs posterity will prosper and Israel will flourish. They will fill the whole earth with fruit.  Matthew 21:43

Isaiah 27:7-10 Has the Lord struck Israel, as He has killed their enemies? The atonement for Jacob’s guilt is made by their sojourn in exile. All the idol worshipping altars and sacred poles are destroyed. The fortified settlement is abandoned. Animals graze there and the trees are dead, good only for firewood.

Isaiah 27:11 For this is a people without understanding, so their Maker will not show them favour.

Isaiah 27:12 In that day, the Lord will thresh the grain from the Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt and you: Israelites will be gathered one by one. [Individual Overcomers] On that Day, a great trumpet will sound and those who were exiled in Assyria and Egypt will come to worship the Lord in Jerusalem.

Ref: REB, NIV some verses abridged

V 20-21 Go My people…. This a complete and utter refutation of the false teaching of a ‘rapture’ removal.

All righteous people, faithful Christians who love the Lord, need to prepare for a time, soon after the Lords Day of vengeance, when the Call comes to gather into the Promised Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

V 1 The Lords Day of wrath and vengeance against His enemies, who are led by Satan allegorised as a serpent. Isaiah 30:27-28

V 2-5 The Lord’s vineyard: People who acknowledge and trust God, He will save them.

V 6 Israel, that is: some of the 12 tribes, plus those grafted in who are faithful believers, settled into the Land, they will be His witnesses and the Light to the nations. 

V 7-9 The sins of the forefathers are expiated by their exile.  Isaiah 10:27

V 10 The Land, cleared and swept clean after the Day of vengeance. The trees are killed because of the fire the Lord will send: a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Joel 1:15-20, Isaiah 32:12-14, Malachi 4:1

V 11 This refers to the current inhabitants of the Land.  Jeremiah 12:14

V 12 On that Day, all the Middle East region will be judged and punished. A Jewish remnant will be saved. But then the surviving exiles from Assyria [the 10 Northern tribes] and Egypt [Judah] will gather into all of the Holy Land, along with every faithful Christian from every race, nation and language.  Isaiah 66:18b-21, Zechariah 9:14-17, Revelation 7:9

Short answer: there is a difference between the elect of the Church who will be removed before the wrath, and the non-elect of Israel who will go through it.

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Short answer: there is a difference between the elect of the Church who will be removed before the wrath, and the non-elect of Israel who will go through it.

Simple question: where is a scripture proving your belief?

Many Prophesies state that the Day of the Lord's wrath will fall on everyone, the whole world over; Like 21:34-35, Isaiah 66:15-17, +

21 minutes ago, Keras said:

Simple question: where is a scripture proving your belief?

Many Prophesies state that the Day of the Lord's wrath will fall on everyone, the whole world over; Like 21:34-35, Isaiah 66:15-17, +

Those passages don't say what you claim they do.

The OT says absolutely nothing about the Church.

Luke 21:34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Verse 36 says that there are those who will be able " to escape all these things." As does 1 Thes. 5:1-9

The "standing before the Son of Man" takes place for "the ones coming out of the great tribulation." Rev. 7:9, 14 The GT precedes the Wrath.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

On 3/11/2024 at 1:00 AM, Keras said:

The woman who got the male child that was taken to God's throne gets a safe place.

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Those passages don't say what you claim they do.

If a Prophecy can be literally fulfilled, then it will be.

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The OT says absolutely nothing about the Church.

An incorrect statement, if I ever saw one. Albeit, not the Christian Church, but the Congregation in the wilderness. 

It is impossible for Luke 21:36 to mean 'escape', as in removed, as that contradicts verse 35. It means protection and many Promises of God confirm that. The 3 men in the furnace were not removed, God sent an angel to save them.