• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  20

20 minutes ago, other one said:

Look up the history of the Hollyland Trial in Texas in the late 90s.

Is this the trial you were referring too? FBI — Holy Land Foundation Convictions

With about 1 million of these young able bodied terrorists now illegally living in the US I am a bit leery of what their intentions are.  If this (below) is what they want to do to all of the Israelites what will stop them from doing this to everyone else who does not believe in their god?

"During the trial, the government presented evidence that Holy Land Foundation and the five defendants provided approximately $12.4 million in support to Hamas and its goal of creating an Islamic Palestinian state by eliminating the State of Israel through violent jihad."

• Interesting! 1

On 2/16/2024 at 8:44 AM, Marathoner said:

All this world had to offer were strife, fear, loathing, and despair. As far as "paying dues" to the nation which fostered me is concerned I abide by their laws faithfully, and I pay taxes without reservation. I gave my life to the United States for four years. It was fitting that, having satisfied my debt in such a way, that the Lord called me to Him after this was done. No one can accuse me of being ungrateful nor slack concerning my due as a citizen of the United States. 

I believe most of us feel this way and have given back to our home countries as best we can.  We are Jesus Followers and know that he taught to "love one another."  But when we are realistic, we know that not every individual on the earth feels the way we do.  From the youngest of age, the children in Gaza were taught hatred of their neighbor, the Jew.  A two-year-old being taught to hate and kill and destroy someone is one of the lowest, most inhuman things one person can do to another person and is a brain washing technique.  Then as that child grows, they are taught further hatred and how to do the killing and are rewarded and encouraged to do even more to show their hatred in outward ways.  Wrap that up in a nice little family package, "If you do not hate them then you are not one of us! Get out or we will kill you!"  When a person gets all of their love, all of their encouragement, all of their food, all of their medicine, all of their weapons, all of their needs from those who hate, they are caught in the same trap of death and destruction. 

Islam is the only religion that outwardly expresses "Death to the Jew" and "Death of America."  And then they do it in the most horrific ways.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/16/2024 at 8:49 AM, Slibhin said:

You guys are a million miles away from anything G-d taught us in the Torah.

Are you a million miles away from what Jesus taught in the New Testament?

On 2/17/2024 at 11:34 AM, Neighbor said:

p.s.- Still, there are no Palestinians. The land belongs to Israel by way of the oldest recorded land grant.

So true.  I believe they are actually of the Arabian race.  At least those who are not of Hebrew origins.  But actually, we all came from the loins of Noah and his sons who settled the area after the flood.  It's weird how so many people screaming and yelling to save Palestine have very, very little knowledge that there is no Palestinian people or race.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,148
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

13 minutes ago, debrakay said:

Are you a million miles away from what Jesus taught in the New Testament?

Don't think so. Jesus said don't take the sword and love your enemy. That's close to what he says.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,148
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

5 hours ago, Starise said:

Yes. Sometimes it almost seems as if American Christians think we are Israelites or something. WE are allies with them so maybe it's that kind of an investment.  But I never read in the bible that anyone but GOD really defends Israel, and that same God loves all.

In Revelation 12 it says that they go to a safe place on the wings of an eagle. I thought that was America.

I'm still glad that the Canadians, English and Americans saved us. What if they had done nothing? Not all Germans were evil, but they had to be stopped. Israel now protects itself. God also protects them as you can see on those youtube videos.

Christians are called to be martyrs and not fight back, but not Israel. The christian thing to do is give your life to save them. As the dad from Corrie ten Boom said: It would be an honor to die for God's people.

On 2/17/2024 at 7:02 AM, Dennis1209 said:

We all know this ancient hatred for one another originated between Esau and Jacob (Israel). Muslims erroneously believe Esau was covenanted and promised the land.

I love that you brought this up.  I just finished reading the story again and seeking wisdom on it.  Rabekah coerced Jacob to lie to Issac and trick him in order to steal the blessing.  He honored his mother's wishes.  We all know what God thinks about liars and deceivers since He has had to deal with the biggest one of all, Lucifer, since almost the beginning of time. I believe any blessing built on lies, treachery and deceit loses its full effect.  God blessed Issac's family because of his covenant with Abraham but it could have been so different.  Human beings have been messing things up since the decision to bite the apple happened. 

From the beginning the real truth is that it is all a spiritual journey for each one of us on an individual basis between us and the Father.  Jesus said each one/soul/person MUST be born of the Spirit to enter the kingdom of God.

"Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh.  Whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit." ~ John 3:6

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

22 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

Don't think so. Jesus said don't take the sword and love your enemy. That's close to what he says.

The question was asked of Slibhin who originally said that the people commenting were "a million miles away from the God of the Torah."  She is on a Christian forum but does not believe in Jesus Christ.

But then there was that time Jesus told the disciples to sell their robe and buy a sword. Luke 22:36.

Ecclesiastes 3:8 says, "there is a time to love and a time to hate; a time for war and a time for peace."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, debrakay said:

I love that you brought this up.  I just finished reading the story again and seeking wisdom on it.  Rabekah coerced Jacob to lie to Issac and trick him in order to steal the blessing.  He honored his mother's wishes.  We all know what God thinks about liars and deceivers since He has had to deal with the biggest one of all, Lucifer, since almost the beginning of time. I believe any blessing built on lies, treachery and deceit loses its full effect.  God blessed Issac's family because of his covenant with Abraham but it could have been so different.  Human beings have been messing things up since the decision to bite the apple happened. 

From the beginning the real truth is that it is all a spiritual journey for each one of us on an individual basis between us and the Father.  Jesus said each one/soul/person MUST be born of the Spirit to enter the kingdom of God.

"Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh.  Whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit." ~ John 3:6

And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about: (Exodus 28:33) A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about. (Exodus 28:34)

Have you ever wondered why the Lord was so specific and precise with Tabernacle-Temple materials, measurements, implements, priestly garb, stones, and decorations? I have done a little studying on it.

It would be too long to detail my thoughts, but everything has an earthy symbolic representation of Heaven (the Ark of the Covenant included).

I have wondered what the pomegranate represents. It is not just for decoration; it is symbolic of something or an event. The imagery of the three colors is curious and representative also.   

Just something thought-provoking I have pondered.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,869
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about: (Exodus 28:33) A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about. (Exodus 28:34)

Have you ever wondered why the Lord was so specific and precise with Tabernacle-Temple materials, measurements, implements, priestly garb, stones, and decorations? I have done a little studying on it.

It would be too long to detail my thoughts, but everything has an earthy symbolic representation of Heaven (the Ark of the Covenant included).

I have wondered what the pomegranate represents. It is not just for decoration; it is symbolic of something or an event. The imagery of the three colors is curious and representative also.   

Just something thought-provoking I have pondered.

It represents the Globe with all the Nations of the world as a reminder that the time will come when he will include to himself all the Nations of the world in Jesus Christ. 

He named Jacob Israel because in him he included all his children in the blessings of Abraham. 

This is why Jesus Christ is called ISRAEL because in him God included unto himself all the Nations of the world.