IGNORED

I updated my signature to describe who I am. I haven't gotten it all figured out, but I have some. Which religions I align with.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  434
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,226
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

I updated my signature to describe who I am. I haven't gotten it all figured out. Which religions I align with. I think I typed it something like this;

I am a Christian. I reject Zionism. I believe in Jesus Christ. I reject Islam. I am not a Romanist. I am not a Atheist. tobelieveinHim.

Does anyone else know exactly what religion they are? I have so many questions, and so many answers. I feel like I am finding myself, which is really not necessary, but you know they say curiosity killed the cat. I reject Islam, so please don't kill me. *Run for the hills*. *The hills have eyes*.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just so you know.  Some of us find signatures to take up a lot of screen space, and we get tired of seeing them all the time so we have the software to not show the signature.  So some of us never see that.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.61
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, believeinHim said:

Does anyone else know exactly what religion they are? I have so many questions, and so many answers

When you ask the right questions you get the right answers, when you look in the right places you are not confused.

God is not the author of Confusion, if you're confused you haven't yet found him.

Keep looking till you are no longer confused.  (ad hopefully, don't do it like I did and find the right place by looking in all the wrong ones first till it was the only one left)

32 minutes ago, FJK said:

When you ask the right questions you get the right answers, when you look in the right places you are not confused.

God is not the author of Confusion, if you're confused you haven't yet found him.

Keep looking till you are no longer confused.  (ad hopefully, don't do it like I did and find the right place by looking in all the wrong ones first till it was the only one left)

Ah, Yes, I see, But I have a Serious Mental Illness, So the nature of confusion is natural to me. 

3 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

Ah, Yes, I see, But I have a Serious Mental Illness, So the nature of confusion is natural to me. 

What is the nature of that mental illness?

2 hours ago, FJK said:

What is the nature of that mental illness?

That's hard to explain. It is incredibly rare. I am below the minority in this sense. It's Bipolar 1 with Psychotic Features and Anxiety. Mania can mimic ADHD, but they never confused mine because of the psychosis.

I will stop sleeping as soon as I stop taking meds. Still. To this day.

Where are the wrong places you looked? Should I not be against Zionism? When I say I am against Zionism, I mean the invasion of Palestinian territory, and vice versa. Should I not be so?

I don't want Palestine to invade Israel, and I don't want Israel to invade Palestine. I want neither of those things. I am fine with Nationalism for all.

Should I not be?

Edited by believeinHim

12 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Where are the wrong places you looked?

About every place that the world offers to look outside of Christianity, from Eastern religions, new age philosophies of all sorts, sorcery, Voodoo, Macumba, wanton fleshly pursuits of every sort including criminal activities, alcohol, LSD and other psychedelic drugs and amphetamines of all sorts, intellectual pursuits and studies for agnostic and atheist purposes, Tibetan Buddhism, and stuff I can't even remember (and mostly don't want to) and on and on and on.

Only thing I never did was to practice outright satanism and the black arts, never even considered that for some reason but I did study Crowley and LaVey to some extent for mostly philosophical reasons.

Always looking desperately for happiness and fulfillment in my life and never even coming close to find it to the extent that the end of me, my death, was imminent before God intervened and led me out of it.

It does give me a different sort of perspective on life than most and a different kind of understanding of many things and a different way of seeing the world and how to deal with it.

This is why I am who I am today.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

11 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Does anyone else know exactly what religion they are? I have so many questions, and so many answers. I feel like I am finding myself, which is really not necessary, but you know they say curiosity killed the cat. I reject Islam, so please don't kill me. *Run for the hills*. *The hills have eyes*.

I know what I believe, but outside of saying I'm Christian I don't feel a need to classify it further. There are key differences between things like Christianity and Catholicism, but when you look at the different denominations that exist within Christianity it seems like there's not really much meaningful difference between them.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, FJK said:

About every place that the world offers to look outside of Christianity, from Eastern religions, new age philosophies of all sorts, sorcery, Voodoo, Macumba, wanton fleshly pursuits of every sort including criminal activities, alcohol, LSD and other psychedelic drugs and amphetamines of all sorts, intellectual pursuits and studies for agnostic and atheist purposes, Tibetan Buddhism, and stuff I can't even remember (and mostly don't want to) and on and on and on.

Only thing I never did was to practice outright satanism and the black arts, never even considered that for some reason but I did study Crowley and LaVey to some extent for mostly philosophical reasons.

Always looking desperately for happiness and fulfillment in my life and never even coming close to find it to the extent that the end of me, my death, was imminent before God intervened and led me out of it.

It does give me a different sort of perspective on life than most and a different kind of understanding of many things and a different way of seeing the world and how to deal with it.

This is why I am who I am today.

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, the only thing I have ventured off in to is looking in to the Orthodox faith. That is Eastern, I think. It's not Roman Catholic, but I think it is Eastern.

I know Christians and Jewish people are closely interlinked in American religion. This worries me due to the Zionism, as well as duck duck going who is in power of everything in the big mighty government of places.

I am not Jewish, At least as far as I know of my family history, In which case I have never known my grandfather of my father's side, etc,

But, I was told he is German, white, basically. Not sure how I feel about this, either, tbf. To be frank.