• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,148
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

7 hours ago, other one said:

I am an American citizen and live in the US, and it bothers me too.  Ukraine mess is totally our doings. The so-called Deep State people have been plotting to get into an open war with Russia since before Bill Clinton was the president.

How is that your fault? Putin is a psychopath. That guy from Ukrain irritates me that he refused to let the men go. Women may live cosy elsewhere and men are forced to fight. One preacher could flee just in time cause God told him how to drive. Come live in Holland and give the Russians your country. Lets build a bunch of flats here. The eskimo's are the smartest. They never have war. Nobody wants to live there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.72
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, RdJ said:

How is that your fault? Putin is a psychopath. That guy from Ukrain irritates me that he refused to let the men go. Women may live cosy elsewhere and men are forced to fight. One preacher could flee just in time cause God told him how to drive. Come live in Holland and give the Russians your country. Lets build a bunch of flats here. The eskimo's are the smartest. They never have war. Nobody wants to live there.

Never believe what you are told about someone when it is being told to you by his enemies.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, RdJ said:

Putin is a psychopath.

He's not one of my favorite people, however he isn't a psychopath.

• Group:  Diamond Member

40 minutes ago, FJK said:

Never believe what you are told about someone when it is being told to you by his enemies.

I only have to look at that face. I don't need to listen to anyone to see he's demon posessed. He killed Navalny. I don't understand that he went back. That guy from Ukrain, it just irritates me in general. So called feminism and equality, but they are forced to get killed. I feel also sorry for Russian soldiers who were forced. Some nasty exes wanted money and told Putin he could let their ex go to war. How evil can you be.

1 minute ago, RdJ said:

I only have to look at that face. I don't need to listen to anyone to see he's demon posessed. He killed Navalny. I don't understand that he went back. That guy from Ukrain, it just irritates me in general. So called feminism and equality, but they are forced to get killed. I feel also sorry for Russian soldiers who were forced. Some nasty exes wanted money and told Putin he could let their ex go to war. How evil can you be.

Do you look at the face of all leaders the same way?

Or is it selective based on something subjective and personal?

1 hour ago, FJK said:

Do you look at the face of all leaders the same way?

Or is it selective based on something subjective and personal?

Also on info. Sometimes you can see it. Sometimes not. Mengele looked like a normal man. But Putin lets criminals fight along and such. He's friends with that Chinese guy who removed Jesus' Face from the wall to replace it with his own. He looks sweet though. I can't judge it from his face.

Putin is just as sweet as Stalin if you ask me. He may try to attack Israel in the end. Jewish people have been saved from Russia for years and brought to Israel because it was so antisemetic.

Amber Heard, Hitler, Putin, they have that psychopath or narcissist stare. I cannot look at a pic from Hitler. It's like satan is looking at you.

I read in a Newspaper that Putin was very sweet. A guy had called his cat Putin.

Edited by RdJ

52 minutes ago, RdJ said:

Also on info. Sometimes you can see it. Sometimes not. Mengele looked like a normal man. But Putin lets criminals fight along and such. He's friends with that Chinese guy who removed Jesus' Face from the wall to replace it with his own. He looks sweet though. I can't judge it from his face.

Putin is just as sweet as Stalin if you ask me. He may try to attack Israel in the end. Jewish people have been saved from Russia for years and brought to Israel because it was so antisemetic.

Amber Heard, Hitler, Putin, they have that psychopath or narcissist stare. I cannot look at a pic from Hitler. It's like satan is looking at you.

I read in a Newspaper that Putin was very sweet. A guy had called his cat Putin.

Well, using your own subjective standards, tell me which world leaders are evil and which aren't (and leaders is not restricted to political leaders).

51 minutes ago, FJK said:

Well, using your own subjective standards, tell me which world leaders are evil and which aren't (and leaders is not restricted to political leaders).

I said I can't always see it. The guy from North Korea smiles friendly and puts people into camps, apparently there are some evil ones who met in London and planned a war and covid. No idea who. I can't see it. But Putin, if you don't trust me, trust my mom lol. Murder Navalny, put him in a gruesome camp, all these Russians who got killed all of a sudden. If you like him go drink coffee w him. I won't.

Flee from the land of the North. Why does bear Paddington voice not leave to Israel? Anyway good luck. Not my business. 

1 minute ago, RdJ said:

I said I can't always see it. The guy from North Korea smiles friendly and puts people into camps, apparently there are some evil ones who met in London and planned a war and covid. No idea who. I can't see it. But Putin, if you don't trust me, trust my mom lol. Murder Navalny, put him in a gruesome camp, all these Russians who got killed all of a sudden. If you like him go drink coffee w him. I won't.

Flee from the land of the North. Why does bear Paddington voice not leave to Israel? Anyway good luck. Not my business. 

Well, if you can't always see it it doesn't sound very reliable.

Maybe unreliable standards are not the best to be using since they may condemn some, innocent or not, and give others a pass?

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, FJK said:

Well, if you can't always see it it doesn't sound very reliable.

Maybe unreliable standards are not the best to be using since they may condemn some, innocent or not, and give others a pass?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/13/putin-israel-blockade-gaza-nazi-germany/

Yes you're right. He's lovely. So concerned about people. It's heart warming.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/enemies-kremlin-deaths-prigozhin-list/32562583.html

Edited by RdJ