IGNORED

Did the Bible prophesy everlasting wars between Jews and Gentiles ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

History shows everlasting wars in Canaan between the Jews and Gentiles ever since their Exodus from Egypt, for the possession of the promise land of milk and honey but they need to kill first, did the Bible prophesy it to last ? 

https://www.gotquestions.org/Canaanites-extermination.html

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

History shows everlasting wars between the Jews and Gentiles ever since their Exodus from Egypt, did the Bible prophesy it to last ? 

https://www.gotquestions.org/Canaanites-extermination.html

Shalom, R. Hartono.

No, but Y'howshuwa` ("Joshua") was TO ERADICATE THE CANAANITES COMPLETELY from the Land!

They failed to accomplish that mission, and they struggled with them for thousands of years after!

Joshua 23:1-16

1 And it came to pass a long time after that the LORD had given rest unto Israel from all their enemies round about, that Joshua waxed old [and] stricken in age. 2 And Joshua called for all Israel, [and] for their elders, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers, and said unto them,

"I am old [and] stricken in age: 3 And ye have seen all that the LORD your God hath done unto all these nations because of you; for the LORD your God [is] he that hath fought for you. 4 Behold, I have divided unto you by lot these nations that remain, to be an inheritance for your tribes, from Jordan, with all the nations that I have cut off, even unto the great sea westward. 5 And the LORD your God, he shall expel them from before you, and drive them from out of your sight; and ye shall possess their land, as the LORD your God hath promised unto you.

6 "Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, that ye turn not aside therefrom [to] the right hand or [to] the left; 7 That ye come not among these nations, these that remain among you; neither make mention of the name of their gods, nor cause to swear [by them], neither serve them, nor bow yourselves unto them:

8 "But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day. 9 For the LORD hath driven out from before you great nations and strong: but [as for] you, no man hath been able to stand before you unto this day. 10 One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God, he [it is] that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you.

11 "Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love the LORD your God. 12 Else if ye do in any wise go back, and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, [even] these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you: 13 Know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive out [any of] these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.

14 "And, behold, this day I [am] going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, [and] not one thing hath failed thereof. 15 Therefore it shall come to pass, [that] as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you. 16 When ye have transgressed the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and ye shall perish quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you."

Sha'uwl and David struggled with the various branches of those who were left in the Land, and when the children of Israel, both the Northern Kingdom and the Southern Kingdom, were punished and sent out of the Land, the Goyim ("Gentiles") swarmed back into the Land to claim it for themselves once again!

The Maashiyach ("Messiah," "Christ") of God, Yeeshuwa`, will be the Solution when He returns to aid the children of Israel who come back into the Land. He will FINISH THE JOB!

Ezekiel 20:39-44 (KJV)

39 "As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter [also], if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.

40 "'For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel,' saith the Lord GOD, 'there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. 41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. 42 And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country [for] the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers. 43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed. 44 And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel,' saith the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 37:21-28 (KJV)

21 "And say unto them,

"'Thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'"Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 "'"And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore."'"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/3/2024 at 2:18 PM, Retrobyter said:

11 "Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love the LORD your God. 12 Else if ye do in any wise go back, and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, [even] these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you: 13 Know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive out [any of] these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until YE perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.

Well quoted. Notice the "YE" in verse 13. Jehovah was talking to an Israelite. And so history unfolds. Some of the ancient inhabitants remained in their Land, while Israel was defeated and scattered among all nations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

8 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Well quoted. Notice the "YE" in verse 13. Jehovah was talking to an Israelite. And so history unfolds. Some of the ancient inhabitants remained in their Land, while Israel was defeated and scattered among all nations.

Its the sad end of the promise land full of wars and sins.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 3/7/2024 at 6:38 PM, R. Hartono said:

Its the sad end of the promise land full of wars and sins.

Shalom, R. Hartono. 

Ah, but that is NOT "the end!" It was only a temporary set-back! The MESSIAH - the One ANOINTED by God to be the ULTIMATE King of Israel - is RETURNING!