Online church service?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  176
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Does anybody know of an online church I could attend? I have asked this qustion on here before, but a lot has happened since then, and this time I’m willing to put one foot forward and actually try. I also have some social problems I’m still working on, but atleast I can start somewhere, perhaps one not so much that has everyone on webcam but something more like an online Bible study.
Maybe something with a preacher on screen, and a comment box below, with multiple people typing, commenting, asking, and answering questions, putting Bible verses and asking the preacher questions etc… I have wanted to go to church for a long time, but as mentioned have had some social anxiety, and haven’t worked up the courage to attend even ONLINE CHURCH sadly.Also I’m looking for something that’s free, yet if what I described cannot be found then any online CHURCH service would be appreciated, even if it cost a little bit of money but I don’t have much though so it couldn’t be over $25 a month

ALL ANSWERS THAT ARE KIND WILL BE GREATLY APPREACIATED.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We put our church service on Facebook.   Go to Facebook and search for Shawnee First Church of the Nazarene.  Starts at 10:30 central time.  Our pastor just had shoulder surgery, so he will be missing for a week or two.  There are past services there, and he had just finished a series on Revelation you might enjoy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

I have been watching Jack Hibbs of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills (non-denominational) since 2020 when my local church shut down for a month.  Pastor Jack teaches the Bible book by book and chapter by chapter.  This is the kind of teaching I look for as I have been a Christ Follower for almost 50 years now.  My local pastor was new in 2020 and our current congregation is filled with new believers who are still on the milk part of learning about Jesus, so he is teaching them the basics of salvation and who Jesus is.  Each one of us are at different walks in our faith so it is important to seek the wisdom the Lord teaches us at the various steps of our walk.   

Ask the Lord to lead you to a pastor who will speak to your spirit and reveal God to you in the way you can hear his voice.  He is an amazing and personal God who wants to speak to you and teach you.   

Home - Calvary Chapel Chino Hills (calvarycch.org)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

On 3/4/2024 at 12:38 PM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

Maybe something with a preacher on screen, and a comment box below, with multiple people typing, commenting, asking, and answering questions, putting Bible verses and asking the preacher questions etc

I have never come across this, the nearest I've heard of our online zoom bible studies, where people can ask questions, make comments on the passage, but these  sort of meeting are usually  for known church atendies, not open to all.

You may find an online zoom meeting at a church doing the christianityexplored course or alpha, but I don't  know of any churches currently doing this, our church runs alpha but at the church in person.

I would suggest going to a church late, once the first hymn is being sung and to leave as the last hymn starts.

You could slowly stay longer and start to meet people.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

1 hour ago, Who me said:

I have never come across this, the nearest I've heard of our online zoom bible studies, where people can ask questions, make comments on the passage, but these  sort of meeting are usually  for known church atendies, not open to all.

You may find an online zoom meeting at a church doing the christianityexplored course or alpha, but I don't  know of any churches currently doing this, our church runs alpha but at the church in person.

I would suggest going to a church late, once the first hymn is being sung and to leave as the last hymn starts.

You could slowly stay longer and start to meet people.

If I type livestream in youtube I get a lot of Dutch livestreams since corona, but no interaction other than some people typing good morning before the service starts.

If you look on a church site they also have the services and livestream there.

Edited by RdJ