IGNORED

The New Knowing of Christ - The Church is Christ!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,077
  • Content Per Day:  3.29
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/13/2024 at 5:59 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Ad Hoc,

I have posted your comments above about the Body and Bride. I replied that that was transgender.

Transgender - A transgender person is someone whose gender identity is different from the sex they were assigned at birth. 

The Body of Christ was called the `New Man,` (see op. Col. 10 - 11) Then you have introduced this wrong teaching (I believe) that says the Body is a female, a bride. But that was NOT what God called it. 

Would it not be easier, and more accurate to post what I said.

Here it is. Which point(s) is (are) incorrect. Which point introduces your "Transgender". Remember, the concept is yours. Could you quote a verse that shows a transgender. I didn't know that there was such a thing.

On 3/13/2024 at 5:59 AM, Marilyn C said:

Quote by AdHoc

Our relationship with Christ is FOUR-FOLD, and each one is structured differently.

- We are His BODY. This is a PHYSICAL relationship as we are "MEMBER in Particular". In John 2 His BODY would be raised on the third day. The BODY suffers loss and is lost at death. The solution for dead men is RESURRECTION - the "gates of Hades" being opened  to complete the Church (Matt.16:16-18)
- We are His BRIDE. Eve is the type. She came out of Adam as he slept. We came out of Christ as He slept (Jn.12:24). This is a PHYSICAL relationship as "we are bones of His bones" and it is "not good for a MAN to be alone"
- We are God's Temple, God's HOUSE. This is a SPIRITUAL relationship because He entered us by the SPIRIT (Jn.20:22, 2nd Pet.2:4)
- In our WORSHIP we are in a SPIRITUAL relationship because God is a SPIRIT (Jn.4:24) and he who is joined to the Lord is ONE SPIRIT (1st Cor.6:17)

In this way we satisfy God - Who is a Spirit, and we satisfy Christ Who took the form of a MAN.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,263
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 3/14/2024 at 10:59 AM, Wayne222 said:

Christ is in a covenant with us as lord. 

You might like to read these scriptures, Wayne.

`I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles.` (Isa. 42: 6)

"This is the new covenant in My blood." (1 Cor. 11: 25)

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,263
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Would it not be easier, and more accurate to post what I said.

Here it is. Which point(s) is (are) incorrect. Which point introduces your "Transgender". Remember, the concept is yours. Could you quote a verse that shows a transgender. I didn't know that there was such a thing.

I did post what you said.