• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,051
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/14/2024 at 8:26 AM, AnOrangeCat said:

I somewhat fall into the same camp. I'm okay with most vaccines because the intent is to stimulate the immune system into doing what it does naturally, but I prefer to avoid antibiotics where possible. Those are actually known to potentially interfere with immune processes.

Some antibiotics do interfere with some immune processes, but generally do not.   And it some very rare situations, some vaccines can do that, too.    The issue with antibiotics, is that overuse can lead to the evolution of immune bacteria, as Alexander Flemming predicted when he discovered penicillin.    So there are protocols to prevent such evolution.   And of course, antibiotics are useless on viruses, which use your own cell metabolism.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/14/2024 at 8:19 AM, Neighbor said:

Yep. The idea that with AI, and  DNA knowledge awareness, today's "vaccines"  can be designed  that will help one race while  hindering or even doing great damage to  another is way scary.

It's a fairy tale.    There are no biological human races.    There is more genetic variation within an "race" you might define than there is between "races."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

An  interesting excerpt from  https://www.nibib.nih.gov/news-events/newsroom/study-finds-artificial-intelligence-can-determine-race-medical-images

“Our results suggest that there are ‘hidden signals’ in medical images that lead the AI to predict race,” said Gichoya. “We need to accelerate our understanding of why these algorithms have this ability, so that the downstream applications of AI—such as building image-based algorithms to make predictions about health—are not potentially harmful for minority and underserved patient populations.”

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

An  interesting excerpt from  https://www.nibib.nih.gov/news-events/newsroom/study-finds-artificial-intelligence-can-determine-race-medical-images

“Our results suggest that there are ‘hidden signals’ in medical images that lead the AI to predict race,” said Gichoya. “We need to accelerate our understanding of why these algorithms have this ability, so that the downstream applications of AI—such as building image-based algorithms to make predictions about health—are not potentially harmful for minority and underserved patient populations.”

Since some health concerns are related to race (i.e. sickle cell anemia) I would think identifying ethnic factors would be medically important for both treatment and research purposes.

• Thumbs Up 2

While sickle cell disease is more common in African-Americans compared to other ethnicities, it can affect people of any race or ethnicity.

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/can_a_white_person_have_sickle_cell_anemia/article_em.htm

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,085
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

18 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

It's a fairy tale.    There are no biological human races.    There is more genetic variation within an "race" you might define than there is between "races."

Yes but Covid would be genetically targeted against the Chinese, but they also planned that it would go over the world and a scientist said they have no idea what they're talking about, cause it can't be genetically targeted. I have no idea. They said this in 2005 in London. My ex is Indonesian and he got very sick from covid, but I had it and it was a bit worse than a stupid cold, so I thought maybe there was some genetical targetting. Don't know.

• Interesting! 1

1 hour ago, RdJ said:

Yes but Covid would be genetically targeted against the Chinese, but they also planned that it would go over the world and a scientist said they have no idea what they're talking about, cause it can't be genetically targeted.

The mode of entry for COVID-19 into a human cell is angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 embedded in the cell membrane.  Same for all humans.   So not possible for it to target any specific human population.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

The mode of entry for COVID-19 into a human cell is angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 embedded in the cell membrane.  Same for all humans.   So not possible for it to target any specific human population.

Would it be possible to make it more serious for a specific human population (ethnicity) and of little danger to others even if it was equally transmissible to all of them?

57 minutes ago, FJK said:

Would it be possible to make it more serious for a specific human population (ethnicity) and of little danger to others even if it was equally transmissible to all of them?

Well, you could pick a membrane protein that is not present in all humans.    The problem is, such things are not limited to any ethnic group.    For example, blood types are scattered among all ethnic groups even if some are more common among some groups.   The best shot you would have, would be among endogamous groups, like Ashkenazi Jews (which aren't so endogamous any more) that intermarry within the group.

And yes, it would be possible to target specific groups for severity once infected.   Age and obesity, for example, tend to make infections more deadly.    But again, that's not something limited to specific ethnic groups.

Edited by The Barbarian
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 3/14/2024 at 7:39 AM, Neighbor said:

Hi, I know the subject of vaccines and plagues, endemic or pandemic,  and epidemic threads have been done near to death BUT;....

I am just now catching up on some of the details of the subject even as present newscasts are telling us of measles coming back.

I took the "big pharma" vaccines for Covid three times, didn't take the fourth, nor did I get a flu shot this time; and I have spent the past three month before this one  sick, as sick as I have ever been. But from what? Seems I had nearly every symptom of all three diseases that are going around. My Doctor has told me what I went through is typical of this winter's affect on many people.

I am now hesitant to attribute my last few months to either having previous vaccines,  or to not getting them this time around. Seems God has allowed me recovery and I am suddenly not lethargic, but instead suddenly filled with energy. So I guess I give thanks in the good and in the bad, as did Job.

But I have become interested in the politics and legal  conflicts of what some call big Pharma:

To that end I have bought two books as a start, both by my now personally favored candidate for US president Robert F. Kennedy Jr. titled the Real Anthony Fauci and Vax-Unvax Let the Science Speak. And I have invested a few hours watching videos where RFK Jr. is either interviewed or speaking.

I must say it is a tough one for me to re-evaluate information of this sort in that a family member  spent decades getting approvals for an area of medical devices, about thirty years worth. Though not directly involved, I was quite aware or thought I was  during those times.

And as I read  just the beginning of these two  JFK Jr. books my mind flashes back to the processes  that I did have awareness of for some time. And I am already a bit floored by what I did NOT know.

Ha, this turning 80  is a rather enlightening experience -so far. These old eyes being challenged to read all the more as example. I wonder how come I have not been taken home  already, and yet I am led to suddenly battle to be more active of mind, body, and spirit as I think of my own adult children and grand..

Though I see the challenges of today to be greater than any challenge of my lifetime, I am also seeing  a glimmer of great hope in that I think we all are going to be forced into the forefront of the battle. The full armor of God will be needed, and each of us not yet called home had better be well prepared in how to use it. As the secular saying goes hang on it's going to be a bumpy ride.

---

"For there shall arise false christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

ASV

Do some more reading articles by Naomi Wolf, Peter Navarro very interesting reading. I never took the jab i took Ivermectin, vitamin D, Zinc and Hydroxychloroquine which my son in law had from Africa. Got over COVID quick along with my wife. She lost her smell i did not lose anything. I know 3 people who died after they took the jab months later due to complications.