• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

17 hours ago, other one said:

Several evangelistic main stream preachers say Trump is a Christian.  He privately tells folks he's for a national abortion ban, and Biden has instructed his administration to make abortions available as much as possible.    I personally do not consider the Roman Catholic Church a Christian organization. That doesn't mean all Catholics are not, but the majority that I know, do not show the fruits of a born again follower of Jesus.  Thank goodness that decision is up to Jesus and not me.

Trump was not christian the last time I saw Michael Brown commenting on a video in which they asked him about it. He said we should pray he gets saved. He went to some vague church, but he didn't know about being born again.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 3/22/2024 at 12:59 AM, Questioning said:

Does this help you see the dangerous precidence I am driving at??

Hi,

I do not think the USA is dominated by a majority that is Christian, in fact I think this USA is a post Christian nation.

As to choosing between one of the candidates for president put up by either of the two  dominate  political groups I can only ask what have I to do with belial? Neither one of their candidates will lead me to any place good for my soul, nor my flesh for that matter.

Edited by Neighbor
or to nor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I do not think the USA is dominated by a majority that is Christian, in fact I think this USA is a post Christian nation.

It was Obama that officially announced this when he said the America was no longer just a Christian nation.

WE can look around us at our country today and compare it to what it was in the past and understand the result of this, some would consider it to be a negative one, others positive.

As Joshua said ""But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living  ................"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

I am a Christian Nationalist. I think it's funny that the media is actively trying to make it a bad thing. Of course many liberals say Christianity is evil so I guess I should be honored that they are trying to make it sometime it's not. For those who don't actually know, Christian Nationalism in a nutshell is the belief that America was created as a Christian nation with Christian laws and that people today need to actively return America to a Christ honoring country with biblical laws, etc. I 100% believe in the Christian founding of our country. Liberals have been trying like crazy to erase America's Christian history and sadly many Americans are totally ignorant of the role that faith and Christ played in the development of this nation. 

Edited by TrueFollowerOfChrist
Misspelled word

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

On 3/22/2024 at 1:14 AM, RdJ said:

Trump was not christian the last time I saw Michael Brown commenting on a video in which they asked him about it. He said we should pray he gets saved. He went to some vague church, but he didn't know about being born again.

Trump is not Christian. I watched an interview with Trump where he didn't know what born again meant and admitted he never asks God's forgiveness for anything. So I believe at this time his soul is still lost, but morally he's the best option we have and we should pray he wins the election and pray he gets saved.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Still can't believe people are debating over an organization that does not exist. Christian Nationalism is label placed on politicians and their supporters that fight for Christian values.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

17 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,

As to choosing between one of the candidates for president put up by either of the two  dominate  political groups I can only ask what have I to do with belial? Neither one of their candidates will lead me to any place good for my soul, nor my flesh for that matter.

Who said the nation was "dominated" by a majority of christians?   Not me.  I do agree that the largest number of religious people in the USA at this time claim to be Christian.  And some would very much like to have domination over the nation.  Hopefully that will not happen.   Hopefully NO religion will ever have domination over us.  History shows that combining religion with government is a huge mistake.  

Neither of the candidates is satan, or the devil, or what ever you want to call that concept.  They are both human beings.  And it is NOT their job to "lead" you anywhere.  We live in a democracy, not a dictatorship, and there job is to make sure you have the freedom to worship ANY God you want to worship.  Or to not worship any god. 

Thinking a president "leads" us is thinking in authoritarian terms--not democratic.  The president is our employee.  Not our leader.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I am a Christian Nationalist. I think it's funny that the media is actively trying to make it a bad thing. Of course many liberals say Christianity is evil so I guess I should be honored that they are trying to make it sometime it's not. For those who don't actually know, Christian Nationalism in a nutshell is the belief that America was created as a Christian nation with Christian laws and that people today need to actively return America to a Christ honoring country with biblical laws, etc. I 100% believe in the Christian founding of our country. Liberals have been trying like crazy to erase America's Christian history and sadly many Americans are totally ignorant of the role that faith and Christ played in the development of this nation. 

Hmmm.  Were our nations fathers given a test to see how many were actually Christians?  Do you have the results of that test?  And since Thomas Jefferson highly edited his Bible, I question how he would have come out on the test.

And back to here and now, how is it that a LOT of Christians are NOT for Project 2025??   Do you regard them as not really being Christian??   If so, who has been given the job of determining who is Christian, and who is not??  If you have the answer to that question, maybe you can solve the HUGE problem of 3 major sects of Christianity (Catholic, Protestant, Eastern Orthodox) and dozens and dozens of denominations, and all the independents who claim to be the true church.   

When Christians can't even unite themselves, how do you expect them to unite a nation??  It seems to me that becoming a christian nation would tend to divide our nation even further!  Which sect, or denomination would we be??

Also, which Biblical "laws" would we follow?  The teachings of Jesus?  Or the Old Testament eye for eye thinking, and stoning children for being disobedient??  Or for gathering grain on the Sabbath, like Jesus had his followers to do?? 

Maybe it is just me, but it seems like deciding which Biblical laws we would follow would  be one of the most chaotic and divisive endevors ever attempted in the halls of congress!

I suggest we have complete separation of church and state.  Let the churchs do their thing, and the state do their thing.  Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God, the things that are God's.

13 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Trump is not Christian........but morally he's the best option we have and we should pray he wins the election and pray he gets saved.

I don't know how you measure morality, but from my years of study of Jesus and his teaching, and being a Behavioral Scientist, I would say he is the worst option we have. 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

31 minutes ago, Questioning said:

I don't know how you measure morality, but from my years of study of Jesus and his teaching, and being a Behavioral Scientist, I would say he is the worst option we have. 

Well, you do have a choice .  Democracy or The Gulag Archipelago , cause westen democracy is heading down that way with the current status quo.