• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

CHILDREN  OF  GOD

HEBREWS 2:1  therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have --HEARD-- lest at any time we should let them slip

--2:2--  for if the --word spoken-- by angels was stedfast and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward

--2:3--  how shall we escape if we neglect so great salvation which at the first began to be spoken by  --THE  LORD--  and was confirmed unto us by them that  --HEARD  HIM--

1 JOHN 3:10  in this the children of  GOD  are manifest and the children of devil whosoever doeth not righteousness --IS  NOT  OF  GOD-- neither he that loveth not his brother 

PSALM 145:17  THE  LORD  is righteous in all  HIS  ways and  HOLY  in all  HIS  works 

*******1 PETER 1:15  BUT  AS  HE  WHICH  HATH  CALLED  YOU  IS  HOLY  SO  BE  YOU  HOLY  IN  ALL  MANNER  OF  CONVERSATION ******* 

PSALM 33:4  for the word of  THE  LORD  is right and all  HIS  works are done in truth 

JOHN 7:16  JESUS  answered them and said  MY  doctrine is not mine but  --HIS  THAT  SENT  ME--

--7:17--  IF  --  any man will do  HIS  will he shall know of the doctrine whether it be of  GOD  or whether I speak of myself

--7:18--  he that speaketh of  --himself--  seeketh his own glory  ---  but he that seeketh his glory that sent him the same is true and no  --UNRIGHTEOUSNESS-- is in him

PROVERBS 8:7 for  MY  mouth shall speak truth and wickedness is an --ABOMINATION-- to  MY  lips

--8:8-- ALL  THE  WORDS  OF  MY  MOUTH  ARE  IN  RIGHTEOUSNESS  THERE IS  --NOTHING--  FROWARD  OR  PERVERSE  IN  THEM

PROVERBS 4:5  get wisdom get understanding forget it not neither --decline-- from the words of  MY  MOUTH

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

When the little Lamb is born in the Shepherd's sheep fold they only know how to follow their mother and have learn to recognize their mother's voice without any problem from amongst the cacophony of all the voices of the sheep in the fold. This is no strange because we understand this from our own experience even if we do not see our mother we can recognize her voice. A blind person who can not see can recognize the voice of the person it trust. 

Because the Lord let us trust the people around us who take care of us eventually will seek to make inroads in understanding his calling or his voice and he has to compete with many other voices which are trying to compete with him in that matter. So he has a difficult task to help us to know or to discern his voice or the way he is trying to let us know that it is him, and that takes time and it is not the same for everyone. And his method is not the same for everyone. We need to be patient in seeking that because it maybe happening but we cannot recognize it and in any case he can teach us to learn to recognize his voice and distinguish it from any other. He can teach and this is also by trial and error and even  confusing someone else voice for his but he can teach us to tell the difference and also learn to recognize the enemies voice who some times he is aproching us as the bearer of good news as the Angel of lights, even coming along us pretending and making us think it is the Holy Spirit during a Bible study. And the Holy Spirit can supply us or deposit spiritual gifts in our heart to help us know the difference. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.73
  • Days Won:  149

For me God's gentle prodding has sometimes come through multiple confirmations for the same thing, " Maybe you should***, of have you thought about doing ***" If I hear that from multiple sources I pray over it and see if it was God trying to show me something.

Other times I pray hard and listen intently. I believe I had a word last night in response to direction. I heard , " I am doing something new". 

With God nothing is really new, so I imagine it was something I see as new. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

ACTS 13:10  and said o full of all subtilty and all mischief thou child of the devil thou enemy of all righteousness --wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of  THE  LORD

JEREMIAH 13:10  this evil people which --refuse to --HEAR-- MY  WORDS-- which walk in the imagination of their heart and walk after other gods --to serve them shall be as this girdle which --IS  GOOD  FOR  NOTHING--

PROVERBS 22:6  TRAIN  UP  A  CHILD  IN  THE  WAY  HE  SHOULD  GO  AND  WHEN  HE  IS  OLD  HE  WILL  NOT  DEPART  FROM  IT

PROVERBS 29:15  the rod and reproof give wisdom but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame 

PSALM 10:2  the wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined

MATTHEW  15:17  do not you yet understand that whatsoever entereth into the mouth goeth into the belly and is cast out into the drought 

--15:18--  but those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart and they defile the man 

ISAIAH 42:8  I  AM  THE  LORD  THAT  IS  MY  NAME  AND  MY  GLORY  WILL  I  NOT  GIVE  TO  ANOTHER  NEITHER  MY  PRAISE  TO  GRAVEN  IMAGES

PROVERBS 21:30  there is  -- no wisdom  --  nor  understanding  --  nor counsel  -- against  THE  LORD --

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.73
  • Days Won:  149

On 4/14/2024 at 11:39 AM, steve morrow said:

JEREMIAH 13:10  this evil people which --refuse to --HEAR-- MY  WORDS-- which walk in the imagination of their heart and walk after other gods --to serve them shall be as this girdle which --IS  GOOD  FOR  NOTHING--

The “imagination” of their heart. What men imagine to be the best way is failure.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,215
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)

[5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member

***ALL  MY  WORDS  ARE  IN  RIGHTEOUSNESS*** 

PROVERBS 5:7   HEAR  ME  now therefore 0 you children and ---depart not from the words of  MY  mouth---

PROVERBS 19:27  cease  MY  son to  --HEAR  the instruction that causeth to err--from the words of knowledge--

JOHN 7:17  --IF  ANY  MAN--  will do  HIS  will he shall know of the doctrine whether it be of  GOD  or whether I speak of myself 

--7:18-- HE  THAT  SPEAKETH  OF  HIMSELF  SEEKETH  HIS  OWN  GLORY --  but he that seeketh  HIS  glory that sent him the same is true  --and  NO  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS  is in him--

ROMANS 6:13  neither yield you your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin --but yield yourselves unto  GOD -- as those that  --  are alive from the dead-- and your members as instruments of righteousness unto  GOD

JEREMIAH 7:24  but they hearkened not nor inclined their ear but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart and went backward and not forward 

PROVERBS 25:14  whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain

PROVERBS 1:16  for their feet run to evil and make haste to shed blood 

PSALM 119:59  I thought on my ways and turned my feet unto thy testimonies

PSALM 119:38  thy testimonies that thou hast commanded --are righteous and very faithful--

EZEKIEL 3:18  when I say unto the wicked thou shalt surely die and thou givest him not warning nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way to save his life the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity --but his blood will I require at thine hand 

EZEKIEL3:20  --AGAIN--  when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness and commit iniquity and I lay a stumblingblock before him --HE  SHALL  DIE-- because thou hast not given him warning he shall die in his sin and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered  --but his blood will I require at thine hand--

ACTS 20:26  wherefore I take you to record this day that I am pure from the --blood of all men--

--20:27--  for I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of  GOD

PSALM 94:8  understand you brutish among the people and you fools --when will you be wise--

PROVERBS 10:8  THE  WISE  IN  HEART  WILL  RECEIVE  COMMANDMENTS  BUT  A  PRATING  FOOL  SHALL  FALL

DANIEL 12:3  --and they that be wise--  shall shine as the brightness of the firmament  ---and they that turn many unto righteousness--- as the stars forever and ever 

********************************                 LUKE 4:4   AND  JESUS  answered him saying  it is written that man shall not live by bread alone but by --EVERY  WORD-- of  GOD  

ROMANS 10:13  for whosoever shall call upon the name of  THE  LORD  shall be saved 

2 TIMOTHY 2:19  nevertheless the foundation of  GOD  standeth sure having this seal  --THE  LORD  KNOWETH  THEM  THAT  ARE  HIS--and let every one  --THAT  NAMETH-- the name of  --CHRIST--  DEPART FROM INIQUITY 

ACTS 3:26   unto you first  GOD  having raised up  HIS  SON  JESUS  --sent  him--  to bless you  --in turning away everyone of you from his iniquities

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/15/2024 at 6:47 PM, Starise said:

The “imagination” of their heart. What men imagine to be the best way is failure.

mentioned more than once in Proverbs:

Pro. 14:12

There is a way that seems right to a man,
but its end is the way to death.

Deep deception by the god of this world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  413
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 3/20/2024 at 6:11 AM, Eli1 said:

I've been fortunate enough to experience two miracles myself so i have literally seen and heard and smelt and i thank God for giving me these signs and miracles in response to my prayer.

To the degree that you are comfortable, would you like to share the details of these two miracles?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  01/01/1978

On 4/18/2024 at 8:30 AM, BibleStudent100 said:

To the degree that you are comfortable, would you like to share the details of these two miracles?

Yes, of course. 

The one involving sight was the one that happened in one of the churches i go to. 
I saw a white light which looked like an angel to me. It had human shape but no face, and it had wings. 
It appeared in front of me and i got very scared at first but i didn't have fear because i knew immediately that this was a response to some of the prayers i was doing for months, in regards to a health-related situation. 
So it was more of a shock-scare, like when someone yells behind you to scare you but you know they don't mean any harm. 
The angel stayed in front of me for about 10 seconds and then it flew away on the top of the church and went through the roof of the church. 

My wife was also present who saw this. It was only me and her in the church on a Wednesday afternoon, and the priest opened the door for us so we can pray. 

So i also have her as a witness to "comfort" me that i wasn't crazy. But even if she wasn't there, i wouldn't care if people believe me or not. Because miracles are personal, unless God wants them public like the Fatima miracle or other miracles throughout history. 

The one involving smell is related to an icon in Pennsylvania which releases an oil which smells like roses. This is also a miracle onto itself on how this icon releases oil but i was lucky to be anointed with this oil. 

So, 3 months after, when i was praying, i smelt this scent as a response to my prayer and the issue which was health-related, was resolved. 

GLORY TO GOD!

• Praise God! 2