• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, Stash said:

If one is to believe that the 10 lost tribes went to Europe, Canada and the USA and the two tribes of Judah and Benjamin stayed behind. if that is true, the USA would be known as Israelites...

Can you cite sources  or reason giving credible cause to consider this plausible?

USA is in the Bible because the USA (Jacob) and Russia (Esau) our mentioned quite often. The true two superpowers according to the Bible.

I would need some serious reasons to accept this statement. If America is "Jacob," then it would in fact be Israel.  Also, can you explain how Russia is Edom? The last part I've have yet to hear...

If one is to believe that the 10 lost tribes went to Europe, Canada and the USA and the two tribes of Judah and Benjamin stayed behind. if that is true, the USA would be known as Israelites. USA is in the Bible because the USA (Jacob) and Russia (Esau) our mentioned quite often. The true two superpowers according to the Bible.
Actually, the final war is rumored to happen in Alaska in the valley between USA and Russia. And of course God.

Is this you belief? Where is this in scripture, or from what or where does this speculation arise?

5 hours ago, luigi said:

Good morning BlindSeeker, Sorry to not getting back to you sooner, but I had other things to attend yesterday.

In regards to the whole earth in Isaiah 13 & 14, Yes, the Lord will punish the "Whole earth" during these end times for their sins (Isaiah 13:11). And if you understand that these sins/evil/iniquity/and arrogance are associated with the results from consumerism described in Isaiah 14:6-8; you will then better understand the bible, along with what is coming down the pike.

Isaiah 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Isaiah 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. 7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

So, are you saying that you believe "the whole earth" means the "whole world," be it a plane or planet?

Yes or no will do...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,769
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

So, are you saying that you believe "the whole earth" means the "whole world," be it a plane or planet?

Yes or no will do...

I clearly stated in my last post that what Isaiah 13 and 14 describe is about the whole earth. Everywhere throughout the planet is guilty, but vastly more so in the industrialized nations who get the rest of the world onboard with its consumeristic policies. I hope this post is clear enough. 

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

I'm just responding to answer the question in the title of this thread, "Is America missing in prophesy?" I don't know for sure, but there are a couple places, at least that, that may apply.  Both have to do with eagle's wings. 

In Revelation 12, the woman flies into the wilderness for protection for 3.5 years, and is given "two wings of a great eagle."  And in Daniel 7:4, talking about occurrences near the end of the age, it says of the first beast, "The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off."

Of course, the national symbol of the USA is the eagle.  So some think the USA may be a refuge for God's people in Revelation 12.  And not long ago I read the idea that the 1st beast in Daniel 7, the lion, refers to Great Briton at the height of her glory as the largest kingdom the world had ever seen (the sun never set on the ol' British Empire).  And at the height of Briton's glory, America (eagle's wings) were removed.

But both perceptions are, of course, disputed. Many think the Daniel 7 beasts were ancient kingdoms.  However, that chapter has things in it about times closer to the Lord's return.  And the beasts in that chapter also have several similarities to the beast in Revelation 13, which would also seem to put the timing of the ones in Daniel 7 toward the end of the age. (This thinking has Briton as the lion (with USA removed), Russia as the bear, the 3rd that of possibly Germany/Napoleonic France, and the 4th as the antichrist kingdom . . . or at least that's how I remember what I read.)

What do you think? 

16 minutes ago, luigi said:

I clearly stated in my last post that what Isaiah 13 and 14 describe is about the whole earth. Everywhere throughout the planet is guilty, but vastly more so in the industrialized nations who get the rest of the world onboard with its consumeristic policies. I hope this post is clear enough. 

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

I simply ask because in many places it is simply a referencing the whole know world, or the whole domain of and empire. Such as where Paul asks, "Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world." Which was necessary before the words of Jesus concerning the destruction of the temple and disbursement of the Jews would happen.

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

"And he said unto them, [the apostles] It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But you shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth [or region, province, state/country, land]."

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

I'm just responding to answer the question in the title of this thread, "Is America missing in prophesy?" I don't know for sure, but there are a couple places, at least that, that may apply.  Both have to do with eagle's wings. 

In Revelation 12, the woman flies into the wilderness for protection for 3.5 years, and is given "two wings of a great eagle."  And in Daniel 7:4, talking about occurrences near the end of the age, it says of the first beast, "The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off."

Of course, the national symbol of the USA is the eagle.  So some think the USA may be a refuge for God's people in Revelation 12.  And not long ago I read the idea that the 1st beast in Daniel 7, the lion, refers to Great Briton at the height of her glory as the largest kingdom the world had ever seen (the sun never set on the ol' British Empire).  And at the height of Briton's glory, America (eagle's wings) were removed.

But both perceptions are, of course, disputed. Many think the Daniel 7 beasts were ancient kingdoms.  However, that chapter has things in it about times closer to the Lord's return.  And the beasts in that chapter also have several similarities to the beast in Revelation 13, which would also seem to put the timing of the ones in Daniel 7 toward the end of the age. (This thinking has Briton as the lion (with USA removed), Russia as the bear, the 3rd that of possibly Germany/Napoleonic France, and the 4th as the antichrist kingdom . . . or at least that's how I remember what I read.)

What do you think? 

I think it best if you read, listen, or both simultaneously, to Chapter 18 from my book "The Eighth Beast," which I wrote as a stand alone article back i 2002 shortly after 9/11. The mp3 is downloadable, whether entire or in parts, and is 65 minutes long total.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 hour ago, BlindSeeker said:

I think it best if you read, listen, or both simultaneously, to Chapter 18 from my book "The Eighth Beast," which I wrote as a stand alone article back i 2002 shortly after 9/11. The mp3 is downloadable, whether entire or in parts, and is 65 minutes long total.

Thanks.  I rapidly scanned through the 18th chapter.  Looks like an interesting take on things, however, I didn't see a reference to Daniel 7's things there (as I presented) - did I miss it?

29 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Thanks.  I rapidly scanned through the 18th chapter.  Looks like an interesting take on things, however, I didn't see a reference to Daniel 7's things there (as I presented) - did I miss it?

As I stated, chapter 18 was a stand alone article written shorly after 9/11. It was place there in the to serve a pulling everything in the previous 17 chapters for a point of continuing on with America's destruction.  There is a 13 year span between that article/chapter, and the writing of the book.

However, as a quick review, I mention Daniel 7 in several places of the book. First briefly in chapter 2 under the heading "Accusations of Treason." Again in chapter 4 under "Fundamental Points," specifically point 5, 6, and 7.

I mention it a briefly in chapter 5,  in chapter 7 under "The Seven Mountains," and perhaps most thoroughly in chapter 12. However, there are many aspects which arre being addressed at different points. 

Here's a link to the Table of Contents

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Can you cite sources  or reason giving credible cause to consider this plausible?

I would need some serious reasons to accept this statement. If America is "Jacob," then it would in fact be Israel.  Also, can you explain how Russia is Edom? The last part I've have yet to hear...

Is this you belief? Where is this in scripture, or from what or where does this speculation arise?