BlindSeeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Though it's been quite a while since I've posted on Worthy, years, I did recently post this topic in hopes of discussing the topic. However, that didn't quite happen, as several other posters had their eschatology convictions  that they were more zealous to defend than to respectfully consider what I am asking and submitting for review.

After 16 pages of mostly contention and  being told I was wrong and simply trying to push my book, which I make available for free, I deleted the the thread to start over and see if there is indeed any here who will indeed consider what I am submitting for discussion, or if the same people will feel the need to repeat their previous tactics, of which none would acknowledge reading what I am submitting.

So, I will start this thread over again the same way, by simply sharing Chapter 18 from my book "The Eighth Beast," which I wrote as a stand alone article back i 2002 shortly after 9/11. The book has downloadable audio files, and at  the end of the chapter is a link to the Table of Contents. As I stated on the other attempted thread, that even though the book is available on Amazon, it is free here... I have it on Amazon for whosoever can find it on their own, but it is actually the easiest and cheapest way to publish a book and to get author copies to give away, which I have done far more than trying to promote it. I don't care about profit, nor whether people agree with it, except that I believe it to be true and that the current times we are going through are but the hastening of the  fulfillment of America's annihilation.  

However, I do believe things are about to change radically and start looking more hopeful for America, but that is because before wrath is pour out, "judgment must [first] begin in the house of the Lord."

If we don't agree on eschatology, that is fine with me. I still respect everyone until they show they are undeserving of respect. We are all in search of The Truth, to honor Jesus Christ, and to make our calling and election sure. I will reason with reasonable people who will actually prayerfully consider the things but forth.

If you don't have the time, no problem.

If you don't agree, no problem. 

But yet once more, I will ask again that people please be patient with my replies as circumstance may not permit my rapid response. but I will reply. It this goes nowhere, or in the wrong direction, I'll simply delete this thread too. If that inspires anyone to try and make that happen, oh well. That's between them and the Lord. no loss to me. I am simply offering a perspective and willing to reason it with those who might care to.

Also, I  need to be upfront here, for the purpose for reposting is give others, whosever will take the time, to start fresh with what for me has literally been more than 3 ½ decades a subject I am unable to dismiss. It is a subject with a conclusion that I honestly do not like, yet feel the Lord has placed in my path to either diligently search out, and/or to present to others.

I have challenged this perspective over and over, but each time feel the Lord only leads me to another false foundation upon which much of today’s contemporary eschatology theories are built upon. I also fully understand that today, as it is and with all the noise and chaos and contrary ideas out there, many are simply not going to be of a true Berean spirit and search to see if the things I present are true. Especially with so many confident that they have a good understanding of these things.

However, as I already said, I have challenged it over and over, reread by own book several times that it be revealed to me where I’m wrong concerning America in prophesy. The one thing I constantly pray fearfully before the Lord is, because of His great love for His people and me, that He would keep me from misleading His people and from building a lie out of wood, hay, and stubble. I am going to add this disclaimer to the initial post so as to be transparent before all.

If you to take time to read any of my book, you will see that I constantly ask that the reader would place his beliefs on the altar of God, as he ought his whole life, and prayerfully read what is submitted. I also ask that the reader take the time to read all the verses I present, as the are the pearls of God which I labor to present thru my feeble string of authorship, as week as it is. They are God’s word, and in no place but one do I make a scriptural refence, and that to make the point that most people will not take the time to look them up.

With that said, I must also say my life is often somewhat complicated with medical issues and obligations, but again, I will try and take time to respond to every post which I believe should be acknowledge for clarity sake.

Peace to all. Stay blessable, on fire, and unburnable.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Though it's been quite a while since I've posted on Worthy, years, I did recently post this topic in hopes of discussing the topic. However, that didn't quite happen, as several other posters had their eschatology convictions  that they were more zealous to defend than to respectfully consider what I am asking and submitting for review.

After 16 pages of mostly contention and  being told I was wrong and simply trying to push my book, which I make available for free, I deleted the the thread to start over and see if there is indeed any here who will indeed consider what I am submitting for discussion, or if the same people will feel the need to repeat their previous tactics, of which none would acknowledge reading what I am submitting.

So, I will start this thread over again the same way, by simply sharing Chapter 18 from my book "The Eighth Beast," which I wrote as a stand alone article back i 2002 shortly after 9/11. The book has downloadable audio files, and at  the end of the chapter is a link to the Table of Contents. As I stated on the other attempted thread, that even though the book is available on Amazon, it is free here... I have it on Amazon for whosoever can find it on their own, but it is actually the easiest and cheapest way to publish a book and to get author copies to give away, which I have done far more than trying to promote it. I don't care about profit, nor whether people agree with it, except that I believe it to be true and that the current times we are going through are but the hastening of the  fulfillment of America's annihilation.  

However, I do believe things are about to change radically and start looking more hopeful for America, but that is because before wrath is pour out, "judgment must [first] begin in the house of the Lord."

If we don't agree on eschatology, that is fine with me. I still respect everyone until they show they are undeserving of respect. We are all in search of The Truth, to honor Jesus Christ, and to make our calling and election sure. I will reason with reasonable people who will actually prayerfully consider the things but forth.

But yet once more, I will ask again that people please be patient with my replies as circumstance may not permit my rapid response. but I will reply. It this goes nowhere, or in the wrong direction, I'll simply delete this thread too. If that inspires anyone to try and make that happen, oh well. That's between them and the Lord. no loss to me. I am simply offering a perspective and willing to reason it with those who might care to.

Also, I  need to be upfront here, for the purpose for reposting is give others, whosever will take the time, to start fresh with what for me has literally been more than 3 ½ decades a subject I am unable to dismiss. It is a subject with a conclusion that I honestly do not like, yet feel the Lord has placed in my path to either diligently search out, and/or to present to others.

I have challenged this perspective over and over, but each time feel the Lord only leads me to another false foundation upon which much of today’s contemporary eschatology theories are built upon. I also fully understand that today, as it is and with all the noise and chaos and contrary ideas out there, many are simply not going to be of a true Berean spirit and search to see if the things I present are true. Especially with so many confident that they have a good understanding of these things.

However, as I already said, I have challenged it over and over, reread by own book several times that it be revealed to me where I’m wrong concerning America in prophesy. The one thing I constantly pray fearfully before the Lord is, because of His great love for His people and me, that He would keep me from misleading His people and from building a lie out of wood, hay, and stubble. I am going to add this disclaimer to the initial post so as to be transparent before all.

If you to take time to read any of my book, you will see that I constantly ask that the reader would place his beliefs on the altar of God, as he ought his whole life, and prayerfully read what is submitted. I also ask that the reader take the time to read all the verses I present, as the are the pearls of God which I labor to present thru my feeble string of authorship, as week as it is. They are God’s word, and in no place but one do I make a scriptural refence, and that to make the point that most people will not take the time to look them up.

With that said, I must also say my life is often somewhat complicated with medical issues and obligations, but again, I will try and take time to respond to every post which I believe should be acknowledge for clarity sake.

The 8th Beast is a Demon named Apollyon, as a matter of fact he is the Scarlet Colored Beast with NO CROWNS.  Any other points become irrelevant when you take the wrong road to begin with, that is like you being in Kansas, you take a Road to Miami Beach but yet you say you are on your way to a California Beach in San Diego, and want me to discuss the states you are about to pass through, states like Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona et al. when I know you are not heading in that direction, so why would I have that conversation with you? You start off on a WRONG PATH, so nothing else is ever going to fit.

Is America in Prophecy, yes we are a part of the 1/3 (New World) that is destroyed by fire, that way the E.U. can come to the fore. Apophis will hit just off the California/Mexico coastline in the Pacific ocean.

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Interesting! 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2024 at 12:45 PM, Revelation Man said:

The 8th Beast is a Demon named Apollyon, as a matter of fact he is the Scarlet Colored Beast with NO CROWNS.  Any other points become irrelevant when you take the wrong road to begin with, that is like you being in Kansas, you take a Road to Miami Beach but yet you say you are on your way to a California Beach in San Diego, and want me to discuss the states you are about to pass through, states like Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona et al. when I know you are not heading in that direction, so why would I have that conversation with you? You start off on a WRONG PATH, so nothing else is ever going to fit.

Is America in Prophecy, yes we are a part of the 1/3 (New World) that is destroyed by fire, that way the E.U. can come to the fore. Apophis will hit just off the California/Mexico coastline in the Pacific ocean.

Revelation Man,

Why don't you start a thread with your revelation on this "8th Beast" which "is a Demon named Apollyon," and drop back by and share a link with me and maybe I'll check it out.

However, I'm not interested in anything you said, as having studied this for decades I have long ago eliminated your perspective as feasible.

You've asked no questions, just made declarations, with the comment that "when I know you are not heading in that direction, so why would I have that conversation with you?" ?????

So why did you post? Just your ego?
Please go spell it all out on your own thread, drop a link here, and maybe we'll discuss your view there....

Edited by BlindSeeker
grammar, added an after thought..

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 3/23/2024 at 7:26 PM, BlindSeeker said:

However, I'm not interested in anything you said, as having studied this for decades I have long ago eliminated your perspective as feasible.

I understand, your type never like pushback that make you look to be in error, which you are. But where ever I see bad eschatology I am going to call it out. Its my duty.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,767
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

On 3/21/2024 at 9:32 PM, BlindSeeker said:

In Isaiah 14:6-8, the whole earth comes to rest when the consumeristic nation who has been initiating warfare throughout the earth, is laid down by the Lord. This is the same consumer nation in Daniel 7:23 who devours the whole earth, by initiating warfare with other nations with its great iron teeth (Daniel 7:7).

Isaiah 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. 7 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us. 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

2 hours ago, luigi said:

In Isaiah 14:6-8, the whole earth comes to rest when the consumeristic nation who has been initiating warfare throughout the earth, is laid down by the Lord. This is the same consumer nation in Daniel 7:23 who devours the whole earth, by initiating warfare with other nations with its great iron teeth (Daniel 7:7).

Isaiah 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. 7 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us. 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Can you take the time to expound on the verses you submitted. 

Who do you perceive the nation in each (it or them) to be?

When are they dominant?

How do you view the phrase "whole earth?"

5 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

Can you take the time to expound on the verses you submitted. 

Who do you perceive the nation in each (it or them) to be?

When are they dominant?

How do you view the phrase "whole earth?"

1) What nations military today is in most nations throughout the world?

2) What nations military today has been engaged in most military conflicts throughout the world for the last several decades?

3) What nation today is and has been the biggest consumer nation in the world, who consumes/devours most of the worlds products?

4) If you truthfully answer the first three questions, you will then know the nation today that best meets the criteria in Isaiah 14:6-8, and Daniel 7:7 & 23. This also answers your original post question.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, luigi said:

1) What nations military today is in most nations throughout the world?

2) What nations military today has been engaged in most military conflicts throughout the world for the last several decades?

3) What nation today is and has been the biggest consumer nation in the world, who consumes/devours most of the worlds products?

4) If you truthfully answer the first three questions, you will then know the nation today that best meets the criteria in Isaiah 14:6-8, and Daniel 7:7 & 23. This also answers your original post question.

I remember when worthy 1st started, people were friendlier and made an effort to clarify and establish their perspective. Things have changed radically here...

Nevertheless, I am really not fond of indirect answers. However, of course, I can answer both my and your questions from my perspective, but how does that verify or clarify yours?

What is wrong with clear and direct speech? 

Obviously you feel you know something, and possess some truth there. But we're not playing a card game here... So please, take the time to clearly make your position clear.

Edited by BlindSeeker
grammar correction

12 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

I remember when worthy 1st started, people were friendlier and made an effort to clarify and establish their perspective. Things have changed radically here...

Nevertheless, I am really not fond of indirect answers. However, of course, I can answer both my and your questions from my perspective, but how does that verify or clarify yours?

What is wrong with clear and direct speech? 

Obviously you feel you know something, and possess some truth there. But we're not playing a card game here... So please, take the time to clearly make your position clear.

You, and anyone can easily Google what nation today has its military in other nations, than do other nations.

You, and anyone can easily Google what nation today and over the last couple of decades has initiated more military conflicts throughout the world.

You, and anyone can easily Google what nation/s today consume/devour most of the worlds resources. These are the industrialized nations of the world; the leading of which are comprised of the G 7. The G 7 are the seven heads, of guess who?

I am not being vague. I am asking you and others to honestly put one and one together. If you and others do this,-- a lot more of the bible will become a whole lot more clear. The alternative is to remain in darkness, allowing Satan to continue deceiving us with perspectives that contradict biblical correlations to confirm what is being described happening currently in the world around us.

I have often found this to be the case here on this forum,--where when someone produces scriptures that are supported by other scriptures, describing a certain set of circumstances occurring in todays world; that many individuals who have had a long held view contradicting the newly proposed well supported data, will still hold to their own dogmas that contradict scriptures. Very odd! Preferring darkness over illumination. 

Edited by luigi