IGNORED

Some believe he is the chosen one of end times.

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I do not think you get it, you follow the Yahoo News liberals who are mocking God, and do not understand they have no clue about God. Do you understand how evil this nation is now? How its going off the rails? Just like God ORDAINED Alexander the Great for his purpose, and the Angels then had to fight off Demons in Dan. 10 for 21 days, Demons who resisted Michael/God's will. God used Cyrus in the same manner. 

No Republican or Dem were ever going to bring about a peace between Israel and her immediate neighbors, that's because the Deep State are run by Demonic forces. The Abraham Accords could have only come from an OUTSIDER like Trump. Also, God gives people names, Noah meant hard work followed by rest. Moses means Drawn from the waters, Yeshua means Salvation. I think the Last Trump will sound in the fall of 2025, so if Trump is President it would not surprise me at all. The Deep State is both parties, they are thugs, grifters, liars, perverts, and Wash. DC is led by Demonic forces. They all hate Trump, I wonder why? He's fighting against Demonic forces because they have had their way in  DC for eons, no one has pushed back against this thuggery, until Trump. You just do not see to see in the Spirit world very well at all. If Trump went along with the narrative if "Lets Shaft the Average joe", they would have loved him or with those not willing to push back on the quackery that goes on like Trans movement or the LBGQTYZOERTY movement, its DEMONIC. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I do not think you get it, you follow the Yahoo News liberals who are mocking God, and do not understand they have no clue about God. Do y0u understand how evil this nation is now? Hoe its going off the rails? Just like God ORDAINED Alexander the Great for his purpose, and the Angels then had to fight off Demons in Dan. 10 for 21 days, Demons who resisted Michael/God's will. God used Cyrus in the same manner. 

No Republican or Dem were ever going to bring about a peace between Israel and her immediate neighbors, that's because the Deep State are run by Demonic forces. The Abraham Accords could have only come from an OUTSIDER like Trump. Also, God gives people names, Noah mean hard work followed by rest. Moses mean Drawn from the waters, Yeshua means Salvation. I think the Last Trump will sound in the fall of 2025, so if Trump is President it would not surprise me at all. The Deep State is both parties, they are thugs, grifters, liars, perverts, and Wash. DC is led by Demonic forces. They all hate Trump I wonder why? Hes fighting against Demonic forces because they have had their way in  DC for eons, no one has pushed back against this thuggery, until Trump. You just do nit see to see in the Spirit world very well at all. If Trump went along with the Lets Shaft the Average joe, they would have loved him or with those not willing to push back on the quackery that goes on like Trans movement or the LBGQTYZOERTY movement, its DEMONIC. 

I don't believe the people who are claiming Trump is the annoited  are on the left.They appear to be evangelicals.

Am I understanding this correctly that you believe Trump is Christ or in Christ as they are saying ?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I do not think you get it, you follow the Yahoo News liberals who are mocking God, and do not understand they have no clue about God. Do y0u understand how evil this nation is now? Hoe its going off the rails? Just like God ORDAINED Alexander the Great for his purpose, and the Angels then had to fight off Demons in Dan. 10 for 21 days, Demons who resisted Michael/God's will. God used Cyrus in the same manner. 

No Republican or Dem were ever going to bring about a peace between Israel and her immediate neighbors, that's because the Deep State are run by Demonic forces. The Abraham Accords could have only come from an OUTSIDER like Trump. Also, God gives people names, Noah mean hard work followed by rest. Moses mean Drawn from the waters, Yeshua means Salvation. I think the Last Trump will sound in the fall of 2025, so if Trump is President it would not surprise me at all. The Deep State is both parties, they are thugs, grifters, liars, perverts, and Wash. DC is led by Demonic forces. They all hate Trump I wonder why? Hes fighting against Demonic forces because they have had their way in  DC for eons, no one has pushed back against this thuggery, until Trump. You just do nit see to see in the Spirit world very well at all. If Trump went along with the Lets Shaft the Average joe, they would have loved him or with those not willing to push back on the quackery that goes on like Trans movement or the LBGQTYZOERTY movement, its DEMONIC. 

PS

Do you agree with Trump that he is the only one who can keep Israel safe or do you believe he is only a man and has no power to save Israel and deliver Israel from.its enemies?

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

God does the following: 

Romans 13:1-2
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Daniel 2:21
He removes kings and establishes kings;
He gives wisdom to wise men
And knowledge to men of understanding.

Daniel 2:37-38
You, O king, are the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, the strength and the glory; and wherever the sons of men dwell, or the beasts of the field, or the birds of the sky, He has given them into your hand and has caused you to rule over them all. You are the head of gold.

Daniel 4:17
In order that the living may know
That the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind,
And bestows it on whom He wishes

1 Peter 2:13
Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority,

Romans 13:4
for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil.

Isaiah 45:1
Thus says the Lord to Cyrus His anointed,
Whom I have taken by the right hand,
To subdue nations before him
And to loose the loins of kings;

To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:

Romans 13:6
For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing.

1 Timothy 2:2
for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.

1 Peter 2:14
or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Human-Authority,-Instituted-By-God

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Diaste said:

God does the following: 

Romans 13:1-2
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Daniel 2:21
He removes kings and establishes kings;
He gives wisdom to wise men
And knowledge to men of understanding.

Daniel 2:37-38
You, O king, are the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, the strength and the glory; and wherever the sons of men dwell, or the beasts of the field, or the birds of the sky, He has given them into your hand and has caused you to rule over them all. You are the head of gold.

Daniel 4:17
In order that the living may know
That the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind,
And bestows it on whom He wishes

1 Peter 2:13
Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority,

Romans 13:4
for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil.

Isaiah 45:1
Thus says the Lord to Cyrus His anointed,
Whom I have taken by the right hand,
To subdue nations before him
And to loose the loins of kings;

To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:

Romans 13:6
For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing.

1 Timothy 2:2
for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.

1 Peter 2:14
or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Human-Authority,-Instituted-By-God

Perhaps you should add this to your list of things God does?

Yes?

Daniel 11

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Some people believe Trump  is the Christ.

The people who believe Trump is the son of man are not liberals.They are not on the left.

image.png.b0aa284aa246b777c7273b72f0bea9f5.png

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

I don't know ANYONE that would put Trump on the same level as Jesus. I will say he's definitely the closest thing to a Christian candidate even though he's not Christian. He believes in religious freedom and was the only president in the last 50 years to make Israel a priority and recognize Jerusalem as the real capital. I can't wait to vote for Trump. He's the best candidate from a biblical morality standard.

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I don't know ANYONE that would put Trump on the same level as Jesus. I will say he's definitely the closest thing to a Christian candidate even though he's not Christian. He believes in religious freedom and was the only president in the last 50 years to make Israel a priority and recognize Jerusalem as the real capital. I can't wait to vote for Trump. He's the best candidate from a biblical morality standard.

Many believe Trump is anointed.Some even believe he is Christ and they too will also be voting for him.

He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Many believe Trump is anointed.Some even believe he is Christ and they too will also be voting for him.

He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."

I think your post borders on blasphemy. Trump has never fulfilled any prophecy in scripture and anyone who thinks he's Christ needs to be locked in a mental institution. I love Trump and I wish he could be president for life, but he's just a human fallible man trying to do his best. He doesn't even follow Christ or the Bible so whatever cult thinks he's a Messiah figure hasn't read the Bible. I have not even heard of the book you mention but I'll bet it's got some creative ways to put Trump in prophesies that Jesus already or will fulfill. But if you'd like to tell me a few of these prophesies, I'll listen with an open mind, but I'm 100% certain Trump is not Christ or even a prophet.