IGNORED

Some believe he is the chosen one of end times.

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,769
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I believe Donald Trump is the man of sin .

King of the north

I believe he has a purpose and that is to destroy the middle east but I don't see him as a saviour as he sees himself and others see him as.I don't believe he can save anything or keep anything safe as he claims.

As of now hes trying to make a fast buck selling bibles.Reminds me of Trump's TV show theme song.

Money money money- money

I also see him as the King of the Northern kingdom. I wonder if the upright ones with whom he enters the Southern kingdoms nations, are his evangelical base?

Daniel 11:17 He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, luigi said:

You know what else there Shilohsfoal? About a month ago Trump had a video made of himself, showing himself as a Messiah. Evangelical communities said the video was in bad taste, but did not denounce him.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I saw that video.Someone made it and Trump shared it on truth social.

Trump likes being thought of in that way.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I saw that video.Someone made it and Trump shared it on truth social.

Trump likes being thought of in that way.

So does the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:4

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, luigi said:

So does the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:4

I agree

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

3 hours ago, luigi said:

Here is one link below to it. It was back in January, however, 2 months ago, not one month ago, when Trump made a video of himself as the Messiah. There are many more links to this by the way, if you google it.

There is no video in your link about what you said.  You made a statement then show where he actually said what you said, or 

3 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

There is no video in your link about what you said.  You made a statement then show where he actually said what you said, or 

Go to the 2nd post I posted, the video is there. 

20 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I'm surprised you haven't seen it.

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/trump-shares-bizarre-video-declaring-god-made-trump-suggesting-he-is-embracing-a-messianic-image/articleshow/106601528.cms

It's more of the same coming from Trump.

First he says he is the chosen one.Then he says only he can keep Israel safe.Now it's God made Trump.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Adso of Montier-en-Der is not the first person to teach what Daniel wrote about the king of the north. Daniel is.

Ok, let's be honest with each other. Did you even bother look him up, find his booklet, and consider his interpretation which was contrary to that who the Catholic Church was condemning as heretics?

If not, then you are making bold words from a position of ignorance. Sorry, not saying it to offend, just stating a reality is you didn’t.

Let me present to you my concern about interpreting what scripture says, and how we, reading translations outside of the original cultural setting might actually unintentionally misinterpret what seems to be so clearly written.

Jesus said to one of the thieves on the cross the following -

Luke 23:43 - And Jesus said unto him, “Verily I say unto you, Today you shall be with Me in paradise.”

However, in the original text, equal true for Hebrew, Aramaic, as with Greek, there was no uppercase/lower case, nor punctuations.

So is we read the verse above the way the translators interpreted it, we naturally conclude Jesus is clearly saying, “Today you shall be with Me in paradise.” But only because of the punctuation and not because of the text. There are often differences between translation, transliteration, and interpretation.

·        Translation is simply giving a clear word for word rendition for thought.

·        Transliteration in part is sometimes required when a word in another language does not have a counterpart in another language, and therefore, one word in one language might require three or four in another to be communicated, or visa versa. However, the force of the original can be altered, as well as clarity for precise application.

·        Interpretation can be best translated as “I think this is what they meant.”

So, if we play with the ADDED punctuation in the verse, and render it this way with exactly the same words, “Verily I say unto you today, you shall be with Me in paradise,” then by moving the comma over one word, we would then understand the text as Jesus saying on that day to the thief, that due to his penitent faith, he would eventually be with Jesus in paradise.

This is but one of many, many such verses in Holy Writ which we from another age and culture look back upon prayerfully, studying them that we might not be ashamed for having wrongfully interpreting it.

You my friend, like me, and everyone for that matter, need to be firm in or convictions, but humble in our declarations, for as Paul said, “If any man thinks he knows something, he know nothing as he ought.”

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, other one said:

He's a lot more likely to give thought to what you are saying if you leave this part outimage.gif.88a6f3aa138bde1e69b0b9989ace95cb.gifimage.gif.88a6f3aa138bde1e69b0b9989ace95cb.gif

LOL, it's ok. I am getting use to dealing with all the experts on Worthy....

Edited by BlindSeeker
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BlindSeeker said:

Ok, let's be honest with each other. Did you even bother look him up, find his booklet, and consider his interpretation which was contrary to that who the Catholic Church was condemning as heretics?

If not, then you are making bold words from a position of ignorance. Sorry, not saying it to offend, just stating a reality is you didn’t.

Let me present to you my concern about interpreting what scripture says, and how we, reading translations outside of the original cultural setting might actually unintentionally misinterpret what seems to be so clearly written.

Jesus said to one of the thieves on the cross the following -

Luke 23:43 - And Jesus said unto him, “Verily I say unto you, Today you shall be with Me in paradise.”

However, in the original text, equal true for Hebrew, Aramaic, as with Greek, there was no uppercase/lower case, nor punctuations.

So is we read the verse above the way the translators interpreted it, we naturally conclude Jesus is clearly saying, “Today you shall be with Me in paradise.” But only because of the punctuation and not because of the text. There are often differences between translation, transliteration, and interpretation.

·        Translation is simply giving a clear word for word rendition for thought.

·        Transliteration in part is sometimes required when a word in another language does not have a counterpart in another language, and therefore, one word in one language might require three or four in another to be communicated, or visa versa. However, the force of the original can be altered, as well as clarity for precise application.

·        Interpretation can be best translated as “I think this is what they meant.”

So, if we play with the ADDED punctuation in the verse, and render it this way with exactly the same words, “Verily I say unto you today, you shall be with Me in paradise,” then by moving the comma over one word, we would then understand the text as Jesus saying on that day to the thief, that due to his penitent faith, he would eventually be with Jesus in paradise.

This is but one of many, many such verses in Holy Writ which we from another age and culture look back upon prayerfully, studying them that we might not be ashamed for having wrongfully interpreting it.

You my friend, like me, and everyone for that matter, need to be firm in or convictions, but humble in our declarations, for as Paul said, “If any man thinks he knows something, he know nothing as he ought.”

Why do you think I should read non biblical sources to learn biblical verses?

You claiming I'm making bold words from a position of ignorance is very hateful speech there.

For one you have no idea what you are talking about .Your hate of other christians is very disturbing .Your hate for the Catholic church is very disturbing.

And your disregard for the word of God is a huge mistake.Paul stated that the man of sin who exalted himself above all would be destroyed at the coming of Christ is exactly what Daniel taught concerning the same man but you ignore everything Daniel was told to write about the man.

Perhaps it's time you stop reading extra biblical sources and read what the prophets wrote about the man of sin.

Daniel 11

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.