IGNORED

How can the Holy & Righteous God live in Corrupted Beings?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/24/2024 at 5:16 PM, Vine Abider said:

I've often thought about this, that is, God is the one that can't even be looked upon because He's 100% holy, pure and righteous. So how can this One indwell impure, corrupted man?

I got some light on this in the devotional "Daily Light" for March 23rd (morning page), which devotional is comprised of simply God's word. (anyone else use this devotional for prayer and meditation?)

But before answering my own question, let me ask all y'alls: How is this possible for the perfect God to live in imperfect man?

The blood of Jesus Christ that's how cover all my sins and short comingsĀ 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, backontrack said:

The blood of Jesus Christ that's how cover all my sins and short comingsĀ 

I am wondering why do you have to say that? What do need and you have to say by that?Ā 

What are your thoughts, the context, the group of your thoughts considered when you said that?Ā 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

6 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I am wondering why do you have to say that? What do need and you have to say by that?Ā 

What are your thoughts, the context, the group of your thoughts considered when you said that?Ā 

Why would on not say that without his blood we are all lost souls, he also breathed the people receive the holy spirit. That is what dwells in us and that is God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit all in one. God can not look upon sin therefore Jesus Blood covers all our sins and he lives in us!

2 hours ago, backontrack said:

Why would on not say that without his blood we are all lost souls, he also breathed the people receive the holy spirit. That is what dwells in us and that is God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit all in one. God can not look upon sin therefore Jesus Blood covers all our sins and he lives in us!

Acts 2:38Ā - And Peter said to them, ā€œRepent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

I have found this in Acts 2:38 which it says that are sins are forgiven by theĀ  blood of Jesus Christ.Ā 

Jesus shed the blood for the forgiveness of our sins and we are under his blood.Ā 

When we sin we are still under his blood. I think this is what you meant to say.Ā 

We believe in Jesus Christ and we have the forgiveness of our sins in Him. We are in Him and we are accepted by the Heavenly Father who is the Father of Jesus and for that reason we are accepted by Him as His children. The Heavenly Father is now our Father in Jesus Christ.Ā 

We are the children of Jesus but we do not call him Father we call Him Lord. Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. The one who Saved us, who died for our sins and we own our Life to Him is Jesus Christ.Ā  Jesus Christ is the one who take care for us while we live out our lives not Mary and not anyone else. How he does it it is another question all together.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, backontrack said:

Why would on not say that without his blood we are all lost souls,

he also breathed the people receive the holy spirit.

That is what dwells in us and that is God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit all in one. God can not look upon sin therefore Jesus Blood covers all our sins and he lives in us!

On the evening of the resurrection day Jesus appeared to his disciples but Thomas who had gone fishing and the first thing he said: The amazing "PEACE BE WITH YOU" John 20:19. Jesus never said anything else to them in reference how they thought and what they said about him after his death on the Cross, and they were waiting for Jesus to scold them as he had done at times. Instead Jesus said nothing he had consider but only as a learning experience. Imediatly Jesus showed them his hands and his side and they were full of Joy. Then Jesus began to talked to them about their future mission and again said: PEACE BE WITH YOU", because he said that he will send them on their mission, including that he will not be with them that they will be without him as each one of them will go on his own mission. And then Jesus did something to let them know that He will be with them and each one of them in Spirit and He breathed on them to let them know that He will be with them in the Holy Spirit. Then Jesus let them know that they were in Him and He in them by breathing in them that they were the New Creation of God in Jesus Christ. Jesus to let them know that all is well with him and the Heavenly Father He breathed on them and He said to them that He is a Holy Spirit that's why He said to them PEACE BE WITH YOU because there is also PEACE WITH ME AND THE HEAVENLY FATHER and that's why He said to them "AS THE FATHER SENT ME SO I SENT YOU, that He obeyed the Father who sent Him all the way to the Cross having in his mind a lot of things and also the way how they will die.Ā 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

if our sins where removed. We would not get sick and do unchristian things. 1 John 1:8. even Paul said he wish to do right but it was sin dwelling in him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,443
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 hours ago, Know Jah said:

if our sins where removed. We would not get sick and do unchristian things. 1 John 1:8. even Paul said he wish to do right but it was sin dwelling in him.

Romans 7:17-18 clarifies this:Ā "Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing . . ."Ā  Paul never identifies the regenerated believer as flesh, yet we certainly carry it around (for now).Ā  Our new and true identity is in Christ, our new (inner) man.Ā  So we can sin, when our mind is set on our flesh.

And for further clarification, the penalty for sin has been "removed as far as the east from the west" in Christ (Psalm 103:12), yet there remains earthly and spiritual consequences for our actions when we do get off the mark.Ā  For example, if we lie to someone it will likely hurt them and probably us too;Ā  if we steal we may go to jail, etc.Ā  And these things can also open the door to demonic activity, sickness, and other such negative consequences.Ā 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Romans 7:17-18 clarifies this:Ā "Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing . . ."Ā  Paul never identifies the regenerated believer as flesh, yet we certainly carry it around (for now).Ā  Our new and true identity is in Christ, our new (inner) man.Ā  So we can sin, when our mind is set on our flesh.

And for further clarification, the penalty for sin has been "removed as far as the east from the west" in Christ (Psalm 103:12), yet there remains earthly and spiritual consequences for our actions when we do get off the mark.Ā  For example, if we lie to someone it will likely hurt them and probably us too;Ā  if we steal we may go to jail, etc.Ā  And these things can also open the door to demonic activity, sickness, and other such negative consequences.Ā 

Thank for this encouraging post. In the Old Testament in the Sinai Covenant everytime they sin they had to offer a sacrifice for the Atonement of their sin. Because in their Sinai Covenant the wages of Sin was death. And it was listed in the book of Leviticus the sins that they bring death and they had to offer a sacrifice for the forgiveness of their sin. They had the yearly Atonement but that was for the past sins only. They did not have to offered sacrifices for their iniquities. Which were cover at the time of the yearly Atonement.Ā Ā 

In Jesus Christ who bored our sins on the Cross in his body, being punished for our sins. For that reason He does not and He cannot punished us for our sins as it is against the principle not two persons to be punished for the same sin. But according to his rightfull judgment and rarely so he let us have the reward of our sins,Ā  and not all the time because he loves us but rarely we received the reward for our sin and we suffer. And not in the full strength less we are overcome but as much as we can bear it. Not very often thought. Because we suffer from our afflictions. And we call upon him to help us with our afflictions, even afflictions of hatred and wanting to balance the scales and take revenge...this is the worst affliction. We see it on the news everyday. They would rather spent many years in Jail than to leave accounts unsettled. In our society it is criminal but in the Covenant of Sinai to settle the acounts and balance the scales of justice it was not. As the rule was an eye for an eye and an arm for an arm and so on.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Therefore, IF we lie, cheat etc that is sin! So as long as we are in this sinful body there is the possibility more of probability for us to sin. Jesus have not come to remove sin entirely yet. The ransom only cover over our sins, similar to the animal sacrifices in past Israel.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 3/24/2024 at 4:16 PM, Vine Abider said:

I've often thought about this, that is, God is the one that can't even be looked upon because He's 100% holy, pure and righteous. So how can this One indwell impure, corrupted man?

I got some light on this in the devotional "Daily Light" for March 23rd (morning page), which devotional is comprised of simply God's word. (anyone else use this devotional for prayer and meditation?)

But before answering my own question, let me ask all y'alls: How is this possible for the perfect God to live in imperfect man?

I believe you might have already said it but He does not. Well Eph 4 "that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,Ā and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness."

"and put on the new self [the regenerated and renewed nature], created in Godā€™s image, [godlike] in the righteousness and holiness of the truth [living in a way that expresses to God your gratitude for your salvation]."Ā 

Take away this flesh.. He is still here :)