• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Edited by R. Hartono

• R. Hartono changed the title to The Jews want to sacrifice red heiffer for the rebuilding of temple

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

38 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Shalom, @R. Hartono.

That's actually a GOOD thing! It's the next step for the sanctification of the Temple, which I've heard they've been designing and are ready to build once the site has been set and approved.  They have the garments and the utensils and furniture ready to go. It's even been reported that they are using the pre-fab method to make the Temple's construction go faster. Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") said,

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 "Behold, your house is left unto you DESOLATE! 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, 'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD!'"

And, this last sentence comes from Psalm 118:26 ...

Psalm 118:21-27 (KJV)

21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes!

24 This is THE DAY which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Save now, (Hebrew: Howshiya` naa' = Greek: Hoosanna) I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORDWE HAVE BLESSED YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.

27 God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.

So, it won't be long! "The House of the LORD" is the TEMPLE! especially with the mention of "the altar!"

Yeeshuwa` foretold that they would not see Him again UNTIL they could say these words, which whill be said from the Temple!

Also, "Armageddon" the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew words "Har-Megiddown," is about the Messiah's war against the invaders of His Land! He will drive them out of Jerusalem, across the mountains of Israel, and fight them in the Valley of Jezreel, below and north of Tel-Megiddo, or "Har-Megiddown." It's a WONDERFUL promise that may be taking place very soon! 

6 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, @R. Hartono.

That's actually a GOOD thing! It's the next step for the sanctification of the Temple, which I've heard they've been designing and are ready to build once the site has been set and approved.  They have the garments and the utensils and furniture ready to go. It's even been reported that they are using the pre-fab method to make the Temple's construction go faster. Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") said,

Matthew 23:37-39 (KJV)

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 "Behold, your house is left unto you DESOLATE! 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, 'Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD!'"

And, this last sentence comes from Psalm 118:26 ...

Psalm 118:21-27 (KJV)

21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes!

24 This is THE DAY which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Save now, (Hebrew: Howshiya` naa' = Greek: Hoosanna) I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORDWE HAVE BLESSED YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.

27 God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.

So, it won't be long! "The House of the LORD" is the TEMPLE! especially with the mention of "the altar!"

Yeeshuwa` foretold that they would not see Him again UNTIL they could say these words, which whill be said from the Temple!

Also, "Armageddon" the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew words "Har-Megiddown," is about the Messiah's war against the invaders of His Land! He will drive them out of Jerusalem, across the mountains of Israel, and fight them in the Valley of Jezreel, below and north of Tel-Megiddo, or "Har-Megiddown." It's a WONDERFUL promise that may be taking place very soon! 

Didnt the Bible say your body is the temple of God.

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Didnt the Bible say your body is the temple of God.

Shalom, @R. Hartono.

Yes, as far as we are the host to the Ruwach haQodesh (the Holy Spirit), but you have read Ezekiel, right? There are SEVEN chapters (Ezekiel 40-46) that talk about the Temple that will be constructed BY THE MESSIAH during the Millennium. However, I was talking about another Temple that the Jews will erect prior to the Messiah's return. This one will be erected in ANTICIPATION for the Messiah. And, such a Temple is NECESSARY to fulfill the prophecy that Yeeshuwa` quoted.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shalom, @R. Hartono.

I should also mention that ALL of these Temples are TEMPORARY. When the New Jerusalem lands upon the renewed earth, John said,

Revelation 21:22 (KJV)

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94

34 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, @R. Hartono.

I should also mention that ALL of these Temples are TEMPORARY. When the New Jerusalem lands upon the renewed earth, John said,

Revelation 21:22 (KJV)

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

what will be, and what will be the purpose of, the New Jerusalem?

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, FJK said:

It seems the present corrupt Jerusalem is only a shadow of the actual New Jerusalem meant by God for all saints.

New Jerusalem is the real promised land God spoken about in the Old Testament for His people which will be fulfilled under the new heaven and the new earth.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

People seem to have an understanding that the red heifer is something otherworldly or it is really rare,” explained Rabbi Chaim Richman, the international director and co-founder of the Temple Institute. “But really there are hundreds or even thousands of red-colored cattle of different species that would qualify.”

Interesting,isn't it? I remember quite some years ago watching a documentary on NatGeo about the first born perfect red heifer born in Israel,of course it would be too old now for sacrifice - born and housed in some undisclosed breeding farm in Israel and was being moved

Now there's like a repeat of an almost exact same story all over the internet starting in 2023 saying their were 9 red heifers, I believe two and a half years old which would be ready for 2024- now much ado about the 10th red heifer ready for sacrifice..... so which is it?There's too much stuff on the internet and in the " news" to know what to believe

The only thing to Believe is God's Word- all the chatter drives me bonkers personally

23 hours ago, FJK said:

Shalom, FJK.

Good questions! The New Jerusalem is a material structure that will constitute the capital city of the New Earth. It's constructed from materials that were known in Yochanan's day.

All rocks and metals are constructed of inorganic compounds that exist in crystalline form as solids. Space is a GREAT place to grow perfect crystals, and that's where the New Jerusalem is currently being constructed.

Hebrews 12:2 tells us,

Hebrews 12:22-24 (KJV)

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The Greek of verse 22 is intriguing:

22 ἀλλὰ προσεληλύθατε Σιὼν ὄρει, καὶ πόλει Θεοῦ ζῶντος, Ἰερουσαλὴμ ἐπουρανίῳ, καὶ μυριάσιν ἀγγέλων.

Transliterated into English characters, we write:

22 Alla proseleeluthate Sioon orei kai polei Theou zoontos, Hierousaleem epouranioo, kai muriasin aggeloon.

Translating word-for-word into English, we get:

22 But you-are-in-the-pr0cess-of-coming-to Tsiyown mountain and city of-God living, Yeruwshalayim from-above-the-sky, and a-myriad of-messengers. 

The Greek word "ouranos" (pronounced "oo-ran-os'") means the "sky" and refers mostly to the atmosphere where the birds fly and weather happens. By adding the iota before the ending, we get an adjective form of the word, and we add the word "of-" to the translation of the word.   If we then add an appropriate ending for the number and gender of the word, we get the word "ouranioo" which is a genitive (or ablative) form of the word as "of-the-sky." When the Greek preposition "epi" is added as the prefix "ep-"  to the word, it adds the word "above": epouranioo = "of-above-the-sky," when in the genitive case. If it is the ablative case, it is translated as "from-above-the-sky." This is outer space, and it is where the New Jerusalem currently is being built.

Also, this Greek word προσεληλύθατε or "proseleeluthate" is the second-person, plural form acting in the sentence as the perfect, indicative, active verb from the root προσέρχομαι or "proserchomai" which is, in turn, a combination of the preposition "pros" meaning "to/toward/with" and "erchomai" meaning "to come" or "to go." When changing this word to the perfect, indicative, active form, it changes the usage of the word within the sentence, but the original word "proserchomai" and "erchomai" are in the middle tense or the passive tense, meaning that the subject is being acted upon, whether by oneself passively or by another in middle tense.

In other words, the word by itself means "being brought." So, it is currently "being brought" from above the sky. Although it looks like it is in the present as a perfect tense verb, the future tense is built into the word "erchomai." So, it is not saying that "we've aready arrived" in the Jerusalem from above the sky; it's saying that we're already in the PROCESS of coming to the Jerusalem from above the sky.

So, contrary to belief, we don't go to the New Jerusalem (or "Heaven") when we die; the New Jerusalem is brought HERE, after the earth has been made anew - the New Earth with its New Sky. But, this happens at least a THOUSAND YEARS after the Second Coming of the Messiah with the promised Resurrection of those who belong to Him. In the meantime, we have some "clean-up" work to do, both in the lives of human beings and in the restoration of all things.

Shabbat shalom, @FJK.

I've said this before, but I think it's a good concept:

The New Jerusalem will be our FINAL HOME! And, the New Earth will be our "backyard!"