• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Rom 13:1-4 doesn't say anything about God gathering Israel.

Why is it that if a Jew follow the beast,some people believe that Jew was gathered by God?

You are right it does not. Rom 13 1-4 is about God put in place the rulers good or bad where He wants them. Ruler of Israel does not have to claim he believes in Christ God says He puts rulers where He wants them. Ezk 36:24 describes what happened in 1948.

Verse 25 through 28 has not happened Yet. And when 25-28 does happen as one can read they enter into the new covenant not staying under old law

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, NConly said:

Ok ,so the deadly wound of the beast was healed and Jews from all nations followed after the beast.Jews who reject the king of Israel and worship the beast.

Keep in mind,it's only the Israelis who believe in Christ who receive the spirit of God.All.them who worship the beast and recieved it's mark are cast out.There will be waling and gnashing of teeth.

The king of Israel will come.

Mathew 13

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, NConly said:

PS

Proof the Israeli goverment is not of God is the fact that it asks for weapons from the United states.It needs US money and weapons to survive.

If it was of God,it would not need weapons from the United states.God would defend Israel and make it safe.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Certainly not by his own power.

Daniel 8

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

On 4/1/2024 at 11:11 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Everytime I see the united states sending israel weapons ,it makes me think of this verse.

Daniel 8

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-sends-weapons-israel-growing-calls-cease-fire-rcna145760#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=17119872203265&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Fus-sends-weapons-israel-growing-calls-cease-fire-rcna145760

Do you have the same sentiment regarding US sending weapons to Ukraine?

10 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Do you have the same sentiment regarding US sending weapons to Ukraine?

I believe the US should sit down with Ukraine and Russia and find a deal.Maybe give Russia some land and let the rest of Ukraine enter NATO.

Russia is not going to loose the war.It will nuke Ukraine before it loses so the best thing for Ukraine is to end it.

Give Putin a little win so he can save face and end the conflict before Putin decides to wipe Ukraine off he map.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I believe the US should sit down with Ukraine and Russia and find a deal.Maybe give Russia some land and let the rest of Ukraine enter NATO.

Russia is not going to loose the war.It will nuke Ukraine before it loses so the best thing for Ukraine is to end it.

Give Putin a little win so he can save face and end the conflict before Putin decides to wipe Ukraine off he map.

I agree 100%...but do you have the same sentiment that US is giving weapons to Ukraine?

Ever since Israel went to war with Hamas after the deadly attack.  We have heard global leaders demanding Israel to cease fire or else and that Israel must come to a peace agreement with Hamas. 

Where is this same demand for Ukraine and Russia to come to a peace agreement?  Nope, all we hear is that we need to continue too fund the war Ukraine.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

I agree 100%...but do you have the same sentiment that US is giving weapons to Ukraine?

Ever since Israel went to war with Hamas after the deadly attack.  We have heard global leaders demanding Israel to cease fire or else and that Israel must come to a peace agreement with Hamas. 

Where is this same demand for Ukraine and Russia to come to a peace agreement?  Nope, all we hear is that we need to continue too fund the war Ukraine.

Well yeah. The war in Ukraine is nothing but money laundering for US politicians and enriching the military industrial complex. 

And as far as Israel goes...Israel is always wrong and Arabs are always the unsung freedom fighters.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Ukraine isn't targeting civilians like Israel is Ukraine is targeting Russia military and infrastructure.Israrl is bombing everything .Just the other day they targeted three food aid trucks.Israrl has killed civilians in hospitals ,houses and even a church.

If you can't see the difference between Ukraine's fight with Russia's millitary and Israels fight with Palestinian women and children then there's a problem with your eyes.

The rest of the world can see the problem,why can't you?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ukraine isn't targeting civilians like Israel is Ukraine is targeting Russia military and infrastructure.Israrl is bombing everything .Just the other day they targeted three food aid trucks.Israrl has killed civilians in hospitals ,houses and even a church.

If you can't see the difference between Ukraine's fight with Russia's millitary and Israels fight with Palestinian women and children then there's a problem with your eyes.

There is collateral civilian damage in every war and Ukraine is not an exception.   Israel has always taken great strides to prevent collateral damage.  On the other hand Hamas and other Islamic militant groups do not have a care in the world if you are a innocent civilian (man, women, teenage, or child) or military target, they will kill you regardless and with much gladness for Allah.  If you don't see the difference your the one that is blind.   

In fact, Hamas does even care about killing their own people using them as human shields, using schools, hospitals, and masques for missile launch sites and military hideouts.  I was reading reports where Israel was forewarning civilians in Gaza to leave the area before the bombing, but Hamas would not let them leave and even killed the ones who tried to leave.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh