Anti-Israel Protesters

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0

Any country that is being attacked must take the gloves off (not to the point of outright criminal acts, but that can often be a gray line) if you want to end it asap.  These attackers love violence and aspire to be targets; they support leaders who aspire to be targets, with no regard for the innocent among them... so, treat them like targets, and they have made collateral damage unavoidable without causing more pain and suffering.  If you don't, it's your soldiers and innocents who will die because of having to adhere to irrational ethics requirements during wartime situations and prolonged engagements.  And, this pain and suffering can/probably will be brought to the U.S. with this administration's open border policy.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,631
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 4/22/2024 at 8:27 AM, other one said:

when two people said they had seen the videos

What  to your way  of thinking makes their report credible? If the images,  or footage as you have called it, are not released how is it that two people are going around saying they have seen them and then describing the  effect of the contents?

At this point  the statement reads much like ; I have a friend whose friend's uncle had a friend that.... One of those kinds of rumor mill products.

As to going to warring mode at the USA against it's own peoples; I do not think that to be especially profitable. Yes the protestors may be useful idiots but useful to whom and what? 

Personally I think this is another event in the series of events in the time of the signs; and that it is far better to be in prayer than it is to go about shining sword handles.

Be in prayer and await the will of God  to be revealed in answer to prayer. Do not buy into the way of the world by being just another useful idiot running  about, and then afterward go seeking God's approval and congratulations.

On 4/22/2024 at 8:27 AM, other one said:

All of the college kids that are participating in this should be forced to view the videos that Israel made after the attach on them that are so horrific they won't release them to the public.

Kind of an odd thinking, this idea that videos are too harsh to be seen. That way  of thinking, if it is so, is way different from what General Eisenhower forced the German "civilians"   (and the world) to see that the Germans did  to millions upon millions of humans mostly Jews, but not all.

Truth must be seen to be believed, truth can't hide like lies hide, else it seems ( to be) just another lie amongst lies.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Kind of an odd thinking, this idea that videos are too harsh to be seen. That way  of thinking, if it is so, is way different from what General Eisenhower forced the German "civilians"   (and the world) to see that the Germans did  to millions upon millions of humans mostly Jews, but not all.

Truth must be seen to be believed, truth can't hide like lies hide, else it seems ( to be) just another lie amongst lies.

I think you don't know much about Islam.

29 minutes ago, other one said:

I think you don't know much about Islam.

Perhaps that is so. I do know much about death.