• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

Hello there, fellow brothers and sisters, 

This would be my first official post other than my introduction. I have read many of the introductions, and the responses it seems very welcoming.

I believe that we are in the end of the age where Yahshua is building up his body in the full stature of Christ the head himself. Paul also explained that we have these good works that we should walk in that God created beforehand. As I stated that I am working on being raised up in my call and destiny in my father’s house.

I would ask a question how this going for you? What is your call? What is your destiny?

Ever since I was a little kid and maybe most people wondered why they were created. Do you know why you were created? 

I look forward to the interaction. 

Koneckey…

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,970
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

32 minutes ago, Koneckey said:

This would be my first official post other than my introduction. I have read many of the introductions, and the responses it seems very welcoming.

I believe that we are in the end of the age where Yahshua is building up his body in the full stature of Christ the head himself. Paul also explained that we have these good works that we should walk in that God created beforehand. As I stated that I am working on being raised up in my call and destiny in my father’s house.

I would ask a question how this going for you? What is your call? What is your destiny?

Ever since I was a little kid and maybe most people wondered why they were created. Do you know why you were created? 

Koneckey…

Hi @Koneckey

You will notice that your thread has been moved from the Welcome Section to the main forum for General discussion. You should become familiar with the various sections soon, but it's no problem for our OMs (Oversight Ministers) to move threads to the right place.

Here's something I recently composed.

GODSPLANFORMANKIND.png.f16c1fc188ad023a18dbdd3494115e5c.png

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

Hi @Koneckey

You will notice that your thread has been moved from the Welcome Section to the main forum for General discussion. You should become familiar with the various sections soon, but it's no problem for our OMs (Oversight Ministers) to move threads to the right place.

Here's something I recently composed.

GODSPLANFORMANKIND.png.f16c1fc188ad023a18dbdd3494115e5c.png

Thank you, Michael 37, for moving my post where it needed to be. I thought what you composed was very encouraging. I’m not trying to be rude. What is your call  What is your destiny? 

Koneckey

Edited by Koneckey

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Koneckey said:

What is your call? What is your destiny?

I reckon my destiny (a predetermined state or end)  is in God's hands.
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them”  (Ephesians 2:8-10)

As to my call I'd say it changes (I believe)  according to my growth in Christ.
From called to repentance/salvation, called to become a husband/father, and member of a body of believers.
Growing in the word, called to be a carpenter, and the call to be a help through my craft to those in some need I could fill.

40+ yrs ago I went on my first visitation and witnessed my first stranger accept Christ as savior and profess Jesus as Lord.
I've maintained that urgency/call to share the good news to anybody any place any time any way.

I witnessed a large lack of concern from members back then to share what scripture encourages us, to spread the gospel.
Most say they were not called to preach. Pew sitters. Comfortable. No desire to simply share their own testimony to the lost.
I'm no preacher for sure. But I prayed that I never get that comfortable. God answered that prayer.

My call is the same as everybody who was lost and then was saved. They heard the gospel and believed.
The call to share the good news as we heard ourselves.

It came from some faithful brother/sister who took the time to talk to us about God, sin, salvation, and the freedom in Christ.
Why do most listen to the enemy's lies/deceptions that they can't share, embarrassed/shame. Lies. Deceptions.

We can do all things in Christ.  A universal call to share all the word to all the world. God talking through us.

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,

And he who wins souls is wise"

What is your call  What is your destiny? 

Whatever God has planned for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you, Michael 37, for moving my post where it needed to be.

As it happens, @Debp beat me to it. Thankyou for your service @Debp 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,219
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, Koneckey said:

Koneckey…

Hi Koneckey,

Nice to see you starting such a good thread. Now, I see from God`s word that His plan and purpose is for us to be like Christ.

`We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 

For whom He foreknew, He predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.` (Rom. 8: 28 & 29)

Then whatever area of life we find ourselves in then we are to serve - our family, our friends, others in the Body of Christ, our neighbors, our community etc. In every area God by His Holy Spirit will be making us like Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,623
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

My Call; by neighbor

First may I share that I was indeed called, but for what  purpose I have never ever foreseen. I just go as called of the Holy Spirit.

I have described my born again life  as being like a kid relegated to the rear facing back seat of a family station wagon. I only get to see where I have been, not where I am going.

God has put me to use again and again as a "help".  God has moved me across the USA three times to serve as a catalyst for use in the cause of others that have ministries  in service to God. Once used as a catalyst I am moved on, only getting to see the fruit of the venture in the rear facing view from the back seat as I go  on forward to who knows what new  Holy Spirit vision awareness  led moment. Been that way  for decades.

• Thumbs Up 1

My Destiny; by neighbor

Destiny  implies a forward course that is known. And perhaps it is that, but I have found as I sail on that I need tack and jibe tack and jib. The wind is not always at my back, I am not on a reach either.  Yet ever so slowly progress toward a point in the distance is noticed. It is about that time that I am moved along to set a new course, but always into the wind.

I do not change, but the wind it shifts. Often I know not whether I am heading into a rising sun or a setting one. The skies and the horizon line  are beautiful, whether giving warning or rest. Destiny is before me for sure. It is hope certain in the faith of Jesus. Like with that family car ride, I know not when nor where to along the course, but my destiny is certain none the less.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Koneckey said:

Koneckey

And what say you? What is your call?  By whom are you called, and what do you see of your own destiny?