• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I was sitting watching Fox New Channel tonight with Sean Hannity and Allen Combs. They were interviewing Mike Farrell a notorious hollywood liberal who slammed President Bush for sending our military to war. As all of us are he is heartbroken over the loss of all our military, that's where he and I part company. He is speaking out against the impending execution of Stanley "Tookie" Williams on December 13th in California for the cold blooded murder of four innocent people. All were shot execution style in the back of the head with a shotgun. For these acts he was paid $400 Mr. Farrell was singing the praises of all he has done while in prison, writing nine childrens books about gang violence and even being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, are they kidding? Sean Hannity brought up and interesting point, why is hollywood so hot to trot to save this monsters life when anyone one of them would crawl buck naked down the middle of 5th AVE in NYC to defend a womans right to end the life of her unborn child. This makes no sense to want this man, who I might add has not been a model prisoner, raping other prisoners, assaulting guards, the list goes on and on to live while taking the lives of the unborn with no second thought. Just my opinion.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

hollywood makes me sick.don't go to movies don't watch their programs on t.v just because they are celebrties people follow them. people following men instead of Jesus.

hollywood makes me sick.don't go to movies don't watch their programs on t.v just because they are celebrties people follow them. people following men instead of Jesus.

I agree about not following them or even looking up to them. I will go and see, Denzel Washington. There is a christian man who goes to church, takes his kids to Sunday School and has doen so much to help our military. Mike Farrell is on my list and I don't mean my Christmas list.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Denzel wAshington is a Christian?

I didn't know that.

I didn't know that.

Yes he is and speaks openly about his faith.

Guest CUAO4313

I didn't know that.

Yes he is and speaks openly about his faith.

Go Denzel!!! I knew there was something I liked about that guy.... do you know of any other celebrities like that?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

David Robinson, used to play for San Antonio is a christian, also Emmit Smith, and Isaac Newton were/are Christians.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

As far as this "Tookey" goes. If he has accepted JESUS as his Savior. Then he is forgiven in the eyes of G-d. His sins are erased. And I for one think we should also extend forgiveness to him. His sins, IN OUR EYES, will probably never be erased.

Personally I am against legalized Murder. Which is what Capitol Punishmet is. I think a new law ought be written. The relatives of the victim's should be the ones to execute the condemned. While looking them in the eyes. They must flip the switch. Then we will see how fast Capitol Punishment is overturned. The blood then would be on the person doing the killing deed. That would make both killers on equal terms. Let the guards, wardens, or whomever strap the killer down. And put the needle in the arm. But it is the seeker of revenge that does the FINAL deed. And them alone. And if, 3 relatives, one at a time, cannot do the deed. Than the convict is either locked up for life. Or if deemed fit to re-enter society. He is freed. With strict parole.

NOTE:

We have reached 999 executions in the United States since the law was put back on the books. And a man will, baring a stay, pardon, or clemency, become number 1000. The Governor of Virginia halted what would have been # 1000. The 1,000th execution is now scheduled for early Friday in North Carolina, where Kenneth Lee Boyd is slated to die for killing his estranged wife and her father. Ain't that something to be proud of.

FULL ARTICLE

Sean Hannity brought up and interesting point, why is hollywood so hot to trot to save this monsters life when anyone one of them would crawl buck naked down the middle of 5th AVE in NYC to defend a womans right to end the life of her unborn child.

The conservative right wingers are the exact polar opposite of the so-called liberals. So what's Hannity's point

As far as this "Tookey" goes. If he has accepted JESUS as his Savior. Then he is forgiven in the eyes of G-d. His sins are erased. And I for one think we should also extend forgiveness to him. His sins, IN OUR EYES, will probably never be erased.

Personally I am against legalized Murder. Which is what Capitol Punishmet is. I think a new law ought be written. The relatives of the victim's should be the ones to execute the condemned. While looking them in the eyes. They must flip the switch. Then we will see how fast Capitol Punishment is overturned. The blood then would be on the person doing the killing deed. That would make both killers on equal terms. Let the guards, wardens, or whomever strap the killer down. And put the needle in the arm. But it is the seeker of revenge that does the FINAL deed. And them alone. And if, 3 relatives, one at a time, cannot do the deed. Than the convict is either locked up for life. Or if deemed fit to re-enter society. He is freed. With strict parole.

NOTE:

We have reached 999 executions in the United States since the law was put back on the books. And a man will, baring a stay, pardon, or clemency, become number 1000. The Governor of Virginia halted what would have been # 1000. The 1,000th execution is now scheduled for early Friday in North Carolina, where Kenneth Lee Boyd is slated to die for killing his estranged wife and her father. Ain't that something to be proud of.

FULL ARTICLE

Sean Hannity brought up and interesting point, why is hollywood so hot to trot to save this monsters life when anyone one of them would crawl buck naked down the middle of 5th AVE in NYC to defend a womans right to end the life of her unborn child.

The conservative right wingers are the exact polar opposite of the so-called liberals. So what's Hannity's point

I hate to burst your bubble but this man is NOT a Christian. His actions in prison have proven that. He has never mentioned anything about his faith. I agree that if he accepted Christ we too forgive but this man has not even apologized to the families of the people he murdered. Ted Bundy, the night before he was executed said he has become a born again christian. I believe if he was sincere then he rests in Heaven today. and I'm proud to be a right winger, better then a liberal where anything goes including coming to the defense of someone who slaughtered four people in cold blood and has done nothing to make it right, if that's possible. I'm no ones judge but even Ted Bundy had to pay the price for his crimes and so should this man. I also might add...these people that are screaming for this man to be spared and the very ones that wanted partial birth abortion passed. OK explain that one Mr. Liberal.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I was sitting watching Fox New Channel tonight with Sean Hannity and Allen Combs. They were interviewing Mike Farrell a notorious hollywood liberal who slammed President Bush for sending our military to war. As all of us are he is heartbroken over the loss of all our military, that's where he and I part company. He is speaking out against the impending execution of Stanley "Tookie" Williams on December 13th in California for the cold blooded murder of four innocent people. All were shot execution style in the back of the head with a shotgun. For these acts he was paid $400 Mr. Farrell was singing the praises of all he has done while in prison, writing nine childrens books about gang violence and even being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, are they kidding? Sean Hannity brought up and interesting point, why is hollywood so hot to trot to save this monsters life when anyone one of them would crawl buck naked down the middle of 5th AVE in NYC to defend a womans right to end the life of her unborn child. This makes no sense to want this man, who I might add has not been a model prisoner, raping other prisoners, assaulting guards, the list goes on and on to live while taking the lives of the unborn with no second thought. Just my opinion.

JOHN 8:7:So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. (KJV)

Matthew 6:14-15

14For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

"And early in the morning He came again into the Temple and all the people came unto Him; and He sat down, and taught them."

"And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto Him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto Him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the Law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest Thou?"

"This they said, tempting Him, that they might have to accuse Him."

"But Jesus stooped down, and with His finger wrote on the ground, as though He heard them not. So when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again He stooped down, and wrote on the ground."

"And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst."

"When Jesus had lifted up Himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee?"

"She said, No man, Lord."

"And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more." (John 8:2-11 KJV)