• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:il: :il: Here is another article with some insight.

http://www.ldolphin.org/unruh/alien/aliens...ml#anchor582810

The OT if full of circumstances for worshipping the "other gods" that were raised in groves and high places. These crop circles are a manifestation of the "other gods" of old.... man once again attaining to the tower of Babel... attempting the overthrow of the true woship of God. It just fits in with our New Age technology... space bros! The way the "other gods" appeared in the OT wouldn't bring the same effect in our society of today.. They had dieties for every need... our need for today is ESCAPE from the doom that is deeply seated in EVERY human being.. A knowledge that there is something forth coming upon the Earth... Eternity has been placed in the heart of man...

In HIM, Karen

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

:il: :il: Here is another article with some insight.

http://www.ldolphin.org/unruh/alien/aliens...ml#anchor582810

The OT if full of circumstances for worshipping the "other gods" that were raised in groves and high places. These crop circles are a manifestation of the "other gods" of old.... man once again attaining to the tower of Babel... attempting the overthrow of the true woship of God. It just fits in with our New Age technology... space bros! The way the "other gods" appeared in the OT wouldn't bring the same effect in our society of today.. They had dieties for every need... our need for today is ESCAPE from the doom that is deeply seated in EVERY human being.. A knowledge that there is something forth coming upon the Earth... Eternity has been placed in the heart of man...

In HIM, Karen

Has anybody witnessed anybody worshipping pagan deities at these sites?

Seems to me that crop cirlces would be less of a mystery if we knew that they were used for worshipping pagan gods.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I agee that we should not focus on demons, but Jesus told us also not to be ignorant of the enemy.

Demons are all around us just like the angels, and the angels work in our interest but demons try to get us away from God, this struggle goes on and on that's why we have to choose who we would serve and if we have the Lord with us His angels will protect us from harm from the enemy.

There is sprirituel warfare all around us.

What do you think we see if our spirituel eyes be opened for a minute and we can see what is going on around us? I garantee its not a nice picture.

But above all of this is our good God who is taking care of us, let's give Him the Praise, He alone is worthy to be praised!!

I do agree strongly with Karen that crop circles do orginate from demonic background.

God Bless,Angels

Guest skeezix

i believe that to deny the existence of 'demons' and 'ufo's' may be a ittle dangerous. i too believe that these things are of satan. what better way for the devil to decieve a world that wants so badly to believe in life on other planets? i also believe that these 'aliens' are the fallen angels. i dont remember the website address, but if you do a search with "demons","aliens", you'll find it. it talks alot about what happened to the angels after satan was ousted. its interesting, but not 100% biblical. when you do the search, you'll know the website when you see it. if i can find it, i'll post it here if its ok with the moderator.

-rick

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

Just for the record, I don't think anyone here denies that demons exist. To do so would go against what the Bible says.

I still think that most, if not all, of these crop circles are merely hoaxes. Either way, there is nothing to gain by focusing on them(unless you are an insurance adjuster).

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Most crop circles are mere hoaxes. But there are some who made by demonic

spirits. However, we must not put our minds fully on demons. We must put our

minds on the Lord. Even though we must be aware of demons, and their tricks, we must not become paranioid, or obsessed, by them. I think that would be another way for the devil to deceive. He WANTS a lot of attention.

I personally believe that ALL crop circles are hoaxes. It just does not make sense to me why a bunch of demons would want to push down a bunch of corn or wheat in symetrical patters. Seems to me they's have a lot better things to do, like harass believers or work in the church to frustrate God's economy. I don't think that demons have much to worry about the direction of a fallen world....it's already fallen, and going down the tubes. What cause would a demon have for convincing the world that aliens came down from outter space just to make intricate designs with our corn?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

GM..maybe f you would take the time to read some of the articles I have already posted you may have those questions answered.

in HIM, Karen

Sorry, Karen, I read just about as much as I could bear. I did not find the arguments very convincing. Sorry if that offends you.