• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

One thing to consider here:

If the Mayan calander is correct, then the 7 year tribulation must have started in 2005 and we all just missed it. Although there are some that actually believe that we are already in the tribulation, but these are the other ones that need to get a clue.

Question..... if there is not a pre trib rapture.... just how will we know when it actually starts????

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

One thing to consider here:

If the Mayan calander is correct, then the 7 year tribulation must have started in 2005 and we all just missed it. Although there are some that actually believe that we are already in the tribulation, but these are the other ones that need to get a clue.

Question..... if there is not a pre trib rapture.... just how will we know when it actually starts????

Good question other one,

The tribulation is not tied to the rapture. The tribulation will begin with the covenant being confirmed with the many, regardless of whether the rapture is pre, mid or post trib.

Daniel 9:27

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Well I think for the tribulation events we can simply look to Revelation.

Those are very specific and when they start to occur it will be a worldwide catastrophe on an order that none of us can even imagine. I mean when you encounter plagues of that magnitude we will have to be willfully blind not to recognize them as the judgements laid forth in Revelation. But amazingly, people will be willfully blind and this is also prophesized.

Most of what we see today is the stage being set. Pointers would be a consolidation of worldwide power, one common monetary exchange or currency, and a centralizing of all economic functions. Things like moving toward a cashless society, which we already basically also have, point us in this direction. I am not a prophecy expert at all, and I don't follow the entire years and generations and counting backward and forward etc. I don't think dates help, and in fact hurt us.

But I do think events help, and as things happen we can see the end began to take shape. I think we are still a ways off. Someone asked earlier why care about prophecy. I think it is important because God did spend quite a bit of time telling us prophesy, a good portion of the New Testament is Prophesy. Christ chastised the people of His time for not recognizing the signs of the times and His coming. So I think prophecy is given to us for a purpose. It also makes our faith exciting and real time it joins us directly to the ongoing revelation of the saints, it ties our real day to day mundane lives and times right back to the ancient prophesies being played out in real time right in front of us.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Are the "seven years of peace" and the" seven years of tribulation" the same? I have been under the impression that they would be.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1985

Are the "seven years of peace" and the" seven years of tribulation" the same? I have been under the impression that they would be.

i have heard that too . its going to be a treaty of some sort about peace for 7 years the peace . witch they cant keep . thats is the start of the seven year tribulation . and also the rebulding the temple in Isrial .