• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Russia is certainly not out of the picture yet.

They still own one of the two largest nuclear weapons stores.

I like Hal Lindsey. You just have to kinda get past his prophetic projections of 25 years ago. Like most, he stepped out on a limb and made some predictions, and kinda fell flat on his face. But, most everyone else has in the past, too.

I don't take him seriously when it comes to prophesy, but then again, I don't take many seriously with the exception of the writers of the Bible and God Himself.

Everything else is subject to human error.

But, Hal is dead on with his assesments of some of these Islamic nations and their intentions.

t.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Actually, Lindsay was vincidated a bit in 1982 when Israel discovered massive caches of Russian weapons in Southern Lebanon. It is well known that Arafat was holding talks in the Kremlin with Andrei Gromyko as early as 1979. Arafat was very close to the Russians. What Israel had discovered looked like preparations for an invasion of biblical proportions.

Of course, Lindsay's detractors tried to keep that as silent as they could. Lindsay is not that far off about Russia at all.

It's interesting how Lindsay takes all the heat about Bible prophecy. I was in a used Christian bookstore not long ago, and I was, out of curiosity reading books on Bible prophecy written at least ten or fifteen years ago, and looking at where they thought we would be now. Not ONE of them was right. Almost everyone thought the Lord would return before the turn of the century, and they were wrong. Most thought the rapture would have happened by now, but they were wrong.

I find it interesting that none of them take any heat for being wrong, it is only Lindsay. Perhaps some people are just hacked that Lindsay has the backbone that most of his critics lack, and he speaks the truth about Islam. Darkness hates light.

For what it's worth, I agree Shilo.

One of the major mistake that Hal made in his countdown to Armageddon was to start looking when the nation of Israel became a nation instead of when they retook Jerusalem..... of course that is just my opinion of the subject, and I don't profess to be a prophet...... they get stoned when they are wrong and killed when they are right...... so who wants to be a prophet.

se

Guest shiloh357
As we condem Islam for being violent and praise ourselves for being peaceful, I am led to

Romans 2:1 Therefore you are without excuse of you who passes judgement for in that you judge you condem yourself, for you who judge practice the same things.

The Crusades make those who claim Christ little different from other nations.

The USAF has killed more innocent civilian non combatants in this century than all of the so called terrorist organisations combined. Just any one city; Dresdyn, Colonge, Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Pyongyang, Hanoi, Hiaphong, Bagdad, Belgrade, Bagdad again has netted more civilian deaths than all terrorist organisations combined.

Here within our own nation:

- Our abortion clinics kill more American babies than any foriegn terrorists

- Our own drug dealers poison more Americans than any nations chemical weapons

- Our own sexual imorality infects more Americans than any nation biological weapons

- Our own left wing militias (Street gangs) kill more Americans than any invading army

Terrorism should not exist in the Christians vocabulary. Did not Jesus preach "Fear not those who destry the body and leave the soul. fear those who destroy the spirit and leave the body"

Since when should we be afraid of bodily harm?

Pardon me if I don't loin you on this next "Crusade" My weapons (And we can dicuss this if you wish) are nor for any forign invader about to force me to bow to Mecca but for some lawless American out to rape my wife, kidnap my kids, and do other harm.

What a pile of tripe....

First of all, the Crusades were a response to Islamic agression and oppression.

Secondly as for the civlian deaths in war, your remarks are nonsensical. There is a moral distinction that has to be made between civlians that die as a result of war, and those who die as a result of being the targets.

Terrorists intentionally target innocent people. In many cases, the terrorists make it impossible for anyone to respond to their terrorism, or engage in any act of self-defense without innocent casualties. In that way, it is still the terrorists who are responsible, and not those responding to the acts of terror. The United States is not purosely killing innocents. There has never been a modern war where innocents have not died. There are no sterile wars. War is a horrific, heartbreaking, but necessary evil. To equate ALL civilian deaths that occur in war with the civilian deaths brought about ON PURPOSE by terrorists is not intellectually honest, and is morally reprehensible.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

As we condem Islam for being violent and praise ourselves for being peaceful, I am led to

Romans 2:1 Therefore you are without excuse of you who passes judgement for in that you judge you condem yourself, for you who judge practice the same things.

The Crusades make those who claim Christ little different from other nations.

The USAF has killed more innocent civilian non combatants in this century than all of the so called terrorist organisations combined. Pardon me if I don't loin you on this next "Crusade" My weapons (And we can dicuss this if you wish) are nor for any forign invader about to force me to bow to Mecca but for some lawless American out to rape my wife, kidnap my kids, and do other harm.

What country are you from? You don't sound American so where are you from? You obviously have some beef with Americans. Did someone rape your wife? Are you speaking from experience? What's your issue with Americans?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Islam a violent & murderous religion? Why not let the Qur'an of one, polygamist Warlord Muhammad of Yathrib, give answer? Qur'an 4:74,76; 4:95.96; 9:5; 5:34,35; 8:12; 8:39; 8:65; 9:29; 2:190,191; 2:216,217; etc, etc, on into the Arabian night! And it's very important to underscore that not only were these words from Muhammad's Qur-an for the seventh-century culture of his times BUT they are still believed in fervently & practiced TODAY wherever Islam is in a majority position in a nation: ie, The Sudan, Somalia, Iran, Northern Nigeria & Darfur, Southern Philippines (Jolo), the history of Dictator Hussein's Iraq, etc, etc.

Islam was born, bred and continues in suppression, violence & mass-murder. Brainwashed mass-homicide bombers continue to give the lie to Islam as a "peace-loving" entity. Its massacres in India, which are unparalleled in history, bigger in sheer numbers than the heinous Holocaust....the massacre of Armenians by the Turks....The Ottoman empire meant living in daily fear of murderm rape, torture, kidnap of one's children, slavery & genocide. The very Sword of Muhammad still swings most heartily today. One has to smile at the tragicomic naivete of those who may regard Muhammad-generated global violence as the apogee of the curve.

GOD BLESS AMERICA INDEED!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

A simple question that I have asked before but to which I have to see you give a clear unambiguos answer. How do you square your attacks on Islam here, with you praise on of Middle-class Canadians who hold the shared moral values of the "Judeo-Christian-Muslim" traditions

on this thread? You can not really attack Islam as being totally evil and morally peverse on one part of this board and then elsewhere how many moral values they share with Christians and Jews on another. a nice straight answer please!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Hummmm, someone else who is upset with his country.....

To answer your questions:

I am a 26 year veteran who spent 13 years on submarines aiming nuclear weapons at non combatant civilians

I did the remaining 13 years as a bomb disposal diver

I have seen how corrupt and self serving the military industrial complex is so I cannot jump on this latest bandwagon and cheer on this war.

Okay, bruh....I'm a Viet Nam era vet myself and come from a long line of military...so you have some credibility with me. It's these folks that post from the UK (et al) who love to throw stones because of anti-American sentiment.

Seeing that you're a patriot, I understand now....It's sorta like Murtha. When he speaks, I listen. When non-vets speak who haven't 'been there'....they don't carry much weight, IMO.

Thanks for clarifying.

Hummmm, someone else who is upset with his country.....

Sam, I'm still a patriot and love this country but I, too have had serious, serious reservations about this whole war effort. You know me, I'm a conservative and long for the days of "Mom's apple pie and the red, white and blue..." and I support our troops with everything in me.....but I have deep concerns about the current administration.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I am a 26 year veteran who spent 13 years on submarines aiming nuclear weapons at non combatant civilians

I did the remaining 13 years as a bomb disposal diver

Cool...what sub were you on? Where were you stationed?

Eric

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

1978-1981 USS Jack (SSN-605) New London

1981-1985 DSRV-2 Avalon San Diego

1985-1987 USS La Jolla (SSN-701) San Diego

1987-1989 Recruit Training Command San Diego