• Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

FAITH UNDER FIRE

Hal Lindsey proclaims:

Islam a violent religion

On national TV, Christian author declares most Muslims don't read Quran very much

Posted: January 11, 2006

5:39 a.m. Eastern

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

FAITH UNDER FIRE

Hal Lindsey proclaims:

Islam a violent religion

On national TV, Christian author declares most Muslims don't read Quran very much

Good for you, Hal.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

109??? That list could easily be quadruple that!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Islam a violent religion?

I agree wih Hal Lindsey ;)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I have read a couple of Hal's books and after I had read his Countdown to Armagedden, I'm afraid he lost a lot of his credability as far as I'm cincerned. He's a Godly man admittedly, but he is still only human and open to human errors like all of us. I do, at the same time, agree with his opinion about Islam and getting out of the TBN.

eric.

Guest shiloh357

Actually, Lindsay was vincidated a bit in 1982 when Israel discovered massive caches of Russian weapons in Southern Lebanon. It is well known that Arafat was holding talks in the Kremlin with Andrei Gromyko as early as 1979. Arafat was very close to the Russians. What Israel had discovered looked like preparations for an invasion of biblical proportions.

Of course, Lindsay's detractors tried to keep that as silent as they could. Lindsay is not that far off about Russia at all.

It's interesting how Lindsay takes all the heat about Bible prophecy. I was in a used Christian bookstore not long ago, and I was, out of curiosity reading books on Bible prophecy written at least ten or fifteen years ago, and looking at where they thought we would be now. Not ONE of them was right. Almost everyone thought the Lord would return before the turn of the century, and they were wrong. Most thought the rapture would have happened by now, but they were wrong.

I find it interesting that none of them take any heat for being wrong, it is only Lindsay. Perhaps some people are just hacked that Lindsay has the backbone that most of his critics lack, and he speaks the truth about Islam. Darkness hates light.

Edited by shiloh357

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

:noidea: *Gasp* :24: Really? Islam is violent? :24:

Just kidding :24:

Good for hal to stand uo for that. I too back him 100% on this issue

Edited by Trinity

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Islam a violent & murderous religion? Why not let the Qur'an of one, polygamist Warlord Muhammad of Yathrib, give answer? Qur'an 4:74,76; 4:95.96; 9:5; 5:34,35; 8:12; 8:39; 8:65; 9:29; 2:190,191; 2:216,217; etc, etc, on into the Arabian night! And it's very important to underscore that not only were these words from Muhammad's Qur-an for the seventh-century culture of his times BUT they are still believed in fervently & practiced TODAY wherever Islam is in a majority position in a nation: ie, The Sudan, Somalia, Iran, Northern Nigeria & Darfur, Southern Philippines (Jolo), the history of Dictator Hussein's Iraq, etc, etc.

Islam was born, bred and continues in suppression, violence & mass-murder. Brainwashed mass-homicide bombers continue to give the lie to Islam as a "peace-loving" entity. Its massacres in India, which are unparalleled in history, bigger in sheer numbers than the heinous Holocaust....the massacre of Armenians by the Turks....The Ottoman empire meant living in daily fear of murderm rape, torture, kidnap of one's children, slavery & genocide. The very Sword of Muhammad still swings most heartily today. One has to smile at the tragicomic naivete of those who may regard Muhammad-generated global violence as the apogee of the curve.

GOD BLESS AMERICA INDEED!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Since the break-up of the Soviet Union most people have come to discount Russia as having any impact or influence anymore. The truth is they are still selling weapons and technologies to rogue states as well as aligning themselves with nations such as Iran and Syria which openly support terrorism. In fact, if you did a study of every place on earth where there is war and conflict (such as the Sudan), you would likely find mostly Russian made weapons. Chances are more likely that Russia is an agent of the Anti-christ than not.

Though most of us, here at Worthy Boards, are aware how dangerous Islam is, I find myself wondering what percentage of the worlds population is even concerned about Islam. These days, when someone says Islam is violent, my first thought is "Duh!". But, I bet, if you polled people in New York City, less than half would even know that the terrorists that destroyed the towers were Muslims.

I appreciate Hal for stepping up and sharing the truth even if it is stating stating the obvious. Chances are he, like many others, will be shrugged off as another Christian fundamentalist.

Edit* someone moved or deleted the thread I meant to put this comment in. Ignore any of my statements that do not coincide with this particular thread.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Amen Shiloh......................... notice russia is behind iran!!!!!!! You go Hal!!!! i like christians with backbone..............