Openly Curious

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

here's my opinion. After finishing it and reading over I sound very rude but it's funny so enjoy. Just something interesting to ponder don't take it as anything legal.

In my opinion, it's not about the existence of aliens specifically. This is what I think this whole thing CAN consumate into...........................

-Military has designed stealth aircraft. In order for it to remain "stealth", supreme, and effective it must of course be classified to keep it's power, secret and technology from falling into enemy's hand.

-It must even be kept secret from the public as well

-Since these aircraft MUST be tested -and thus will be visible to the public- a plan must be implemented to hide this

HOW???????

by completely DIVERTING the attention from the aircraft alone (ie specs, features, simply the aircraft itself) and into something else like "wow...that's a UFO...therefore it must be an alien!! Oh wait...ALIENS?! Wow......I wonder if aliens really do exist...."

Something to that effect. As you can see this is a perfect way to divert attention completely away from the aircraft itself and into something almost irrelevant. For instance say my mom had bought some bananas and told me not to eat it. Well, at night when everyone is asleep I sneak to the kitchen and eat one. My mom wakes up the next morning and finds one missing. She asks the people in the house what happened, "where's the missing banana??". To keep myself from getting into trouble I blame it on the flying monkeys. I tell my mom that it makes sense....monkeys like bananas and the only one that can steal bananas the best are flying ones. By this time my mom isn't focused anymore on the missing banana but whether flying monkeys really do exist.

In other words, just because we see an UFO why do we have to think it's always an alien??? Why don't we ever consider it's a high-tech aircraft of our enemies or our own government.

-Ultimately, the theory of Aliens is a good way to keep secret aircraft secret.

In conclusion, from secret aircraft we get UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). And from UFO we get aliens. In about the first few seconds of sighting a UFO we think about aliens.

Area 51 is a secret military AIRCRAFT base. Why is it that UFO -or more consequently ALIEN- sightings are more common there than ever at Area 51??? What is it about Area 51 that attracts these Aliens so much when there's millions of other places the aliens could visit if there being from another universe? Or is this whole thing on aliens just a cover up for secret technology? I think the latter makes more sense.

Enough on that ranting... seems pretty blatant but perhaps to your surprise I also sort of believe that these things called aliens are actually spiritual beings and that when they travel it appears they travel in saucer like objects. I believe they are demonic. I also think Ezekial mentions something that can be interpreted as a flying saucer.

Edited by felix

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

here's my opinion. After finishing it and reading over I sound very rude but it's funny so enjoy. Just something interesting to ponder don't take it as anything legal.

In my opinion, it's not about the existence of aliens specifically. This is what I think this whole thing CAN consumate into...........................

-Military has designed stealth aircraft. In order for it to remain "stealth", supreme, and effective it must of course be classified to keep it's power, secret and technology from falling into enemy's hand.

-It must even be kept secret from the public as well

-Since these aircraft MUST be tested -and thus will be visible to the public- a plan must be implemented to hide this

HOW???????

by completely DIVERTING the attention from the aircraft alone (ie specs, features, simply the aircraft itself) and into something else like "wow...that's a UFO...therefore it must be an alien!! Oh wait...ALIENS?! Wow......I wonder if aliens really do exist...."

Something to that effect. As you can see this is a perfect way to divert attention completely away from the aircraft itself and into something almost irrelevant. For instance say my mom had bought some bananas and told me not to eat it. Well, at night when everyone is asleep I sneak to the kitchen and eat one. My mom wakes up the next morning and finds one missing. She asks the people in the house what happened, "where's the missing banana??". To keep myself from getting into trouble I blame it on the flying monkeys. I tell my mom that it makes sense....monkeys like bananas and the only one that can steal bananas the best are flying ones. By this time my mom isn't focused anymore on the missing banana but whether flying monkeys really do exist.

In other words, just because we see an UFO why do we have to think it's always an alien??? Why don't we ever consider it's a high-tech aircraft of our enemies or our own government.

-Ultimately, the theory of Aliens is a good way to keep secret aircraft secret.

In conclusion, from secret aircraft we get UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). And from UFO we get aliens. In about the first few seconds of sighting a UFO we think about aliens.

Area 51 is a secret military AIRCRAFT base. Why is it that UFO -or more consequently ALIEN- sightings are more common there than ever at Area 51??? What is it about Area 51 that attracts these Aliens so much when there's millions of other places the aliens could visit if there being from another universe? Or is this whole thing on aliens just a cover up for secret technology? I think the latter makes more sense.

Enough on that ranting... seems pretty blatant but perhaps to your surprise I also sort of believe that these things called aliens are actually spiritual beings and that when they travel it appears they travel in saucer like objects. I believe they are demonic. I also think Ezekial mentions something that can be interpreted as a flying saucer.

Hello felix,

Thank you so much for your response,

And I do see the humor :thumbsup: in which you have supplied to this thread.

And I am not surprised at the least at the views in which you have shared. I use to work at a Christian drug rehabilitation group home and I assure you I've heard alot of strange things and beliefs. And maybe it is to your surprise that you are not alone in believing that alien beings are spiritual beings.

This being apart or seperate from your statement about the flying saucer objects that you mentioned I'll get to that shortly.

But some Christians hold the view that demons are actually manifesting themselves or passing themselves off as alien beings in order to deceive a person. In my opinion this could hold some truth because the devil will mascarade in any type of form in order to deceive whoever he can with any lie they're gullible enough to swallow. The scriptures even tell us in fact the devil and his ministers will transform even into an angel of light or a minister of righteousness in order to decieve us like he did in the garden of Eden, Satan came in the form of a serpent and beguiled Eve (2 Corinthians 11:3,12-15). So I don't put this deception beyond his reach when it comes to deceiving the human race in departing from the living God.

And there are alot of Christians even that believe that the wheel within the wheel mentioned of in Ezekiel chapter 10 and in chapter 1. In the which I believe you are referring to this is in fact a spacecraft or flying saucer.

However, I do not at all hold that view although I must admit when you first read the chapter it is a fiercesome looking sight and may sound like it may be a spacecraft as it has flashing lights and eyes all around. But when you study these chapters thoroughly out you will come to discover it's true meaning. And the true interpretation is not at all a spacecraft.

But the wheel within the wheel mentioned in Ezekiel chapter 1 and chapter 10 is speaking about the cherubims which are angels you can find that in Ezekiel 10:20 which tells us what they are. Also Ezekiel chapter 1 and Revelation 4:6-11 talks of these 4 living creatures which are again the cherubims that covereth they are once again angels.

These particular angel were to be put on top of the ark of the covenant in the Old Testament as they were instructed by God to do so. These cherubim angels have an awesome task to perform at the throne of God which you can see their function as you study. So I do not believe that the passages found in the book of Ezekiel are referring whatsoever to space ships or aliens. Those who do hold that view just need to dig a little deeper and they will find the truth.

Thank you once again for your response

God Bless

Openly Curious

They are not aliens. What they may see now and then are devils, demons, that have their realm in the atmosphere above us. They may also see human spirits on their way to heaven leaving earth with an angel from God. These things are real. Aliens are not.

The interpretation of some CHristians regarding the Ezekiel passage as you expressed is not a Christian belief nor true. These are heavenly beings that are not in the traditional form of an angel. They are not aliens or any part of it.

Hello LawyerForGod,

Thank you so kindly for your response. I agree with the things you have so stated. Their is a true spiritual realm and dimension that the angels of God and the fallen angels or demons of Satan do indeed operate within and this spiritual realm is very real.

God Bless You Richly

Openly Curious

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

I married an alien. She's from Peru... :thumbsup:

I've seen UFO's. The Unidentified Food Objects that are left over after my daughter has decided to make something new on and off her plate after eating. :o

Seriously, I have doubts. I can honestly testify that my mother claims to have "seen" a UFO one night. Half of her face had what appeared to be a sunburn. Up until that night she always wanted to meet "ET". After that night she was terrified of UFO's and aliens. Years later and coming to Jesus Christ, I firmly believe what she encountered that night was nothing more than satan himself and his minions in the "UFO" disguise.

Oh, and yes, this occured in Alabama...

I married an alien. She's from Peru... :thumbsup:

I've seen UFO's. The Unidentified Food Objects that are left over after my daughter has decided to make something new on and off her plate after eating. :o

Seriously, I have doubts. I can honestly testify that my mother claims to have "seen" a UFO one night. Half of her face had what appeared to be a sunburn. Up until that night she always wanted to meet "ET". After that night she was terrified of UFO's and aliens. Years later and coming to Jesus Christ, I firmly believe what she encountered that night was nothing more than satan himself and his minions in the "UFO" disguise.

Oh, and yes, this occured in Alabama...

Hello hmh,

Thanks for your response and the humor you have given to this thread ;)

I've had a few of those Unidentified Food Object of my own to deal with from one of my nephews who got into the mash potatoes and covered the kitchen wall with them until he was discovered in his mischief. :huh:

I am glad that you found Christ as your Saviour it's always good to hear of someone coming to know the Lord it's truly great.

I have been extremely alarmed at the many people who have and are claiming to have had alien encounters. It is a growing epidemic it seems and I to agree with you and believe that it was Satan himself and his minions in this UFO disguise.

One thing I have noticed is that alot of the people who have said they have had these encounters. They all seem to have common threads among their testimonies as well. Just to give one example of what I mean is that most of the ones having these said encounters say they were being elevated and also have the same claims among themselves that they have seen some kind of mark being placed on their bodies many claim and testifiy this same mark to have been put in their hand or in their foreheads.

Well we all know who is ultimately behind the deception of the mark and it is that anti-christ spirit that now worketh in this world.

And wow this happened in Alabama eeh eek that's getting to close to home.

God Bless You Richly

Openly Curious

Edited by Openly Curious

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There are such things as aliens. Christ even said it.

Saints; we are in this world but not of it. The saints are aliens in this earth.

We as believers are aliens and pilgrims in this old world for sure.

We are pilgrims in a strange land

We are so far from our home land

With each passing day it seems so clear

This world could never want us here

We're not welcome in this world of wrong

We are foreigners who don't belong

We are strangers

We are aliens

We are not of this world

We are envoys, we must tarry

With this message we must carry

There's so much to do before we leave

With so many more who may believe

Our mission here can never fail

And the gates of Hell shall not prevail

We are strangers

We are aliens

We are not of this world

~"Not of this World"~

~by Petra~

:P

As for the Bible and aliens, I don't think the Bible has anything to say on the matter.

The concept of planets as we know them didn't even exist back then!

And I agree about Ezekiels' vision - he was seeing the Lord on His throne with His angels.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Is satan not bound to this world? Would that not mean that no other world would know evil? Where is the new Jerusalem?

Has anybody ever read James Blish's Cities in Flight? :P

There are such things as aliens. Christ even said it.

Saints; we are in this world but not of it. The saints are aliens in this earth.

We as believers are aliens and pilgrims in this old world for sure.

We are pilgrims in a strange land

We are so far from our home land

With each passing day it seems so clear

This world could never want us here

We're not welcome in this world of wrong

We are foreigners who don't belong

We are strangers

We are aliens

We are not of this world

We are envoys, we must tarry

With this message we must carry

There's so much to do before we leave

With so many more who may believe

Our mission here can never fail

And the gates of Hell shall not prevail

We are strangers

We are aliens

We are not of this world

~"Not of this World"~

~by Petra~

:P

As for the Bible and aliens, I don't think the Bible has anything to say on the matter.

The concept of planets as we know them didn't even exist back then!

And I agree about Ezekiels' vision - he was seeing the Lord on His throne with His angels.

Hello Nebula,

Thanks you so much for your response and the uplifting words by Petra,

It's good to be reminded of our eternal home awaiting the believers just up ahead. I do believe the bible does hold the answer to this questions as to whether they are real or false. I think most people who really look further into the passages in the book of Ezekiel can and will come to the conclusion that it is not talking about a flying saucer which there are many who do hold to that view. I'm glad we are not in that camp.

Thanks once again

God Bless You Richly

Openly Curious

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I know this goes against conventional wisdom and the teachings of science, but I am not so sure there are all of these numberous galaxies with suns and planets revolving around them.

Just wondering, but what do you make of these images:

Galaxies images

Is satan not bound to this world? Would that not mean that no other world would know evil? Where is the new Jerusalem?

Has anybody ever read James Blish's Cities in Flight? :)

Hello Gerioke,

Thanks for your response,

Yes Satan is bound to this earth for he is the prince of the power of the air as is stated in the book of Ephesians. However this does not mean that there are other worlds out there. For the scriptures plainly tells us that In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. God did not create multiple earths but only one. The record of creation that God has given us in the Genesis account is accurate as God has indeed given His children the answers we seek. So if there are no other world out there but this one it stands to reason there would be no evil in a place that does not even exist.

The New Jerusalem is right now in heaven (Hebrews 12:22-24 - "But ye are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all and to the spirits of just men made perfect. And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel").

When one gets born again there name is put on the roll book in the heavenly Jerusalem the Holy City of God. As the sacrifice of God's only begotten Son Jesus Christ was a more acceptable sacrifice than what Abel had sacrificed to God even though God had respect unto his sacrifice and accepted it and Cain's offering was rejected because his works were evil. The sacrifice Jesus made was perfect as Christ entered into the heavenly Jerusalem and sprinkled His own blood on the mercy seat in the Holy of Holies once and for all.

Hebrews 9:23-24 says, "It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:"

The things that the church does like record your name in a record book when you join a church of your choice is a "pattern" to us symbolically what has already taken place in the heavenly Jerusalem that is above. As the verses above show us and tell us that the tabernacle was and is only figures of the true church or tabernacle in heaven which is the Holy City, New Jerusalem, Mount Zion, Heavenly Jerusalem, The General Assembly, The Church of the Firstborn, are all other names that describe the New Jerusalem.

Now even though the New Jerusalem is right now in heaven as these verse has told us this. There will be a time in the future which is during the 1000 year Millienial Reign of peace on this earth that the city of Jerusalem as we know it today will be the focal point as people will travel there all over to worship God and will even put on their pots and pans during this time the words "Holiness To the Lord". At the end of this 1000 year reign of peace Satan will in one more last attempt try to come and overthrow God's reign on the earth at that time. As God during the 1000 year reign will set up His government on this earth as the saints will rule and reign with Him. But Satan will come and fight or make war with the saints seeking to overthrow us.

But God will destroy Satan and his armies with fire and they will not be able to prevail against God nor His saints. The earth will at this time be renovated by fire according to the epistle of 2 Peter 3:7-13

After all this takes place it is then that the New Jerusalem according to Revelation 21:1-5 that is in heaven right now will come down out of heaven to this earth as it will in that day be manifested or revealed to all.

Revelation 22:1-5

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold I make all things new, And he said unto me, Write; for these words are true and faithful."

As you will notice it says "Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

The tabernacle in heaven is where God dwells right now and is the New Jerusalem the Holy City that will indeed be with us one day and be our permanent place of dwelling. As it will have 12 foundations you can read of the magnificence of the Holy City further in Revelation 21. God will dwell with us once again as He did with Adam in the cool of the day we will see Him as He is and He will be our God. Never to be seperated or made unclean again by sin.

I hope I have helped you in some way or at the least I hope I put you on the right track in your search for answers to the questions you have asked.

God Richly Bless You As You Seek Him

Openly Curious