• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

I can't believe these people think that by them killing millions/billions of poeple would bring them closer to god. Anyone with logic can see that this thinking is evil, and not of the true God. I pray for them, for they are in grave danger.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Amen,

Today I have been filled with praise for God. I'm so thankful for the God who loves us. Inside I am filled with Hallelujah and Praise the Lord! I hope that this is the same everyday from sunrise to sunset.

We were singing a song in church this morning that talked about how we need to praise God when things are going well and we need to praise him when things are going badly, too. In fact, that did seem to be the theme. The main pastor's wife died this past week of Leukemia. She had struggled with it for about a year, but then God took her home. Her attitude the first day she found out she had Leukemia was to give praise to God. She was excited about how God was going to use her, and he did. She walked and talked with God and God used her as a testimony of how each one of us should respond to suffering. At the end she said she saw heaven and she knew she was in the palm of God's hands. I believe the Lord used that woman in that church to help prepare them for suffering for Christ, so that they could also praise God as she did, even in her suffering and pain. There was a song we sang this morning that says "He gives and takes away, he gives and takes away, my heart will truly say, blessed be Your Name!" May we continue to praise his name no matter what comes. Hallelujah!

I can't believe these people think that by them killing millions/billions of poeple would bring them closer to god. Anyone with logic can see that this thinking is evil, and not of the true God. I pray for them, for they are in grave danger.

God always takes care of His people's enemies. They will get their due. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. You don't mess with God's people and get away with it.

Just a thought here... perhaps related, perhaps not... today the President is going to speak at 1:15 about the war on terror. Al-Qaeda has given their final notice that they are going to attack us "big time." They want to retaliate for the attack on them on January 13th. I wonder if something will happen at 1:13 today on the 13th? I can not get away from the number 13. It has been in my head since this past August and it continues to show up everywhere, including I was in a doctor's office last Friday and they put me in room #13, someone asked me today about my family, and I was naming off my family members and I realized there were 13 of us, Purim begins today on the 13th of March, the Lord woke me up the morning of 1/20 with the words "lion and the lamb" and the number 13, if March "comes in like lion it goes out like a lamb and if it comes in like a lamb it goes out like a lion", Rev 13 talks about the false lion and the false lamb, etc., and the list goes on and on and on. I believe we, the USA, are going to be attacked soon, and it could be today.

Let's just all be in prayer today for our nation, our government leaders, the Church, etc. I pray we will all see God for who he is and that he wants to bring us back to him.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Speaking of individual states . . .

:24: Maybe there was a reason for putting "The Governator" in charge of California. . . .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

agreed

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Guys just wanted you all to know, i'll be remembering you all in my prayers.

Here is some good news, approximately 365,000 muslims accepted Jesus as their saviour last year!

Stay safe in Jesus Arms,

and God Bless

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Anne

Guys just wanted you all to know, i'll be remembering you all in my prayers.

Here is some good news, approximately 365,000 muslims accepted Jesus as their saviour last year!

Stay safe in Jesus Arms,

and God Bless

Your Sister in Christ Jesus

Anne

Anne,

Thank you so much for your prayers and for that wonderful and encouraging news about the salvation of 365,000 muslims in one year!! God is so good! I know he wants to bring as many people to Jesus as possible!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  429
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Well, consider how many sell-professed Christians, supported Bush's war in Iraq.

Did you folks really believe that peace can be achieved through needless wars?

Peace can only come through Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace.

This administration has been falling into the traps created by the anti-Christ.

I believe God is going to humble us, real soon.