• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Wisdom,

Yes, I believe strongly that the LAST days of Noah are here.

And its scary that so many Christian do live like they live for ever,are we lulled to sleep?

We live so (what I believe ) so very close to the endtimes, it can start just any minute, time to wake out up and to do what we should be doing!

There are so many people who don't know the Lord , we should be praying more and (for me) spend less time on the internet even that WB is very Worthy to be on!

I'm so thankful still to live in a country that is free  and where the air is clean, but I know that evil is tripling this days and it looks that there is no stop to evil at all.

Jesus is coming, Marantha,

Angels

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Hello all

I will admit one thing that sometimes creeps into my mind while I am praying....I also hear that these are the end of end times....being newly saved I sometimes get the feeling I don't know enough yet...that it would take me years to understand all that God wants me to....I know that alot of people say it is very easy very plain...but you have to understand that I just picked up a bible for the first time in my life about a year or less ago...I guess what I worry about is that I won't be saved because I haven't walked in His light long enough...does this make sense to anyone here?

when I get to worried I always go and read psalm 91...what a wonderful thing it is...always makes me feel better...

keep going people I am learning everyday here on worthy boards....thank to you all.

blessing be to all

Angel H.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Hi Wisdom,

Yes, I believe strongly that the LAST days of Noah are here.

And its scary that so many Christian do live like they live for ever,are we lulled to sleep?

We live so (what I believe ) so very close to the endtimes, it can start just any minute, time to wake out up and to do what we should be doing!

There are so many people who don't know the Lord , we should be praying more and (for me) spend less time on the internet even that WB is very Worthy to be on!

I'm so thankful still to live in a country that is free

Hello all

Wisdom,

Remember, his world is not our home, we are only traveling through ,one of these days we will reach our destination!!

And  if we want to take our loved ones with us, we better get busy on our knees!

Love in Christ, Angels

Anegels4U:

Sis.....I always love your post because you're so genuine!  When we get home I can't wait to meet you....maybe over at Noah's place! *lol* :noidea:  :rofl:

Wisdom,

I love you too, I can read you love the Lord very much through all your post!!

And you know what? I like to ask Noah what he thought  when it started to rain, he had never seen rain before!!

It must have been awful for him to see everything disapearing ...how do you think you would feel when you see you loved family and friends drowning?

Love you brother!!! :noidea: Angels

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Angel H.

Remember these things:

Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Luke 11:9 "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Lu 11:10 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Luke 24:45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

Prov. 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

1 Chron. 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

Ps. 105:4 Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Wisdom,

Remember, his world is not our home, we are only traveling through ,one of these days we will reach our destination!!

Angels, that is the reason I call myself "traveller" !

:noidea:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I was having the same thoughts at lunch Angels. You know that Noah had to have those that he loved, that he knew were not listening to him. How frustrated he must have been when NOONE listened. And something else that occured to me. The people KNEW when it was going to happen. At least, they knew real close to the time. Methuselah's  (sp) name meant something like "when he dies it will come" so he was a walking talking living deadline. Did they think he would live forever? (Do we think that God will stay His hand forever? )  So, when old Methuselah died (finally) they people STILL didn't listen. Noah started loading up the ark and they still didn't listen. But even theough he obeyed God and did everything he could, don't you know that Noah was heartbroken when God shut the door? Hopefully, the storm was so loud that he couldn't hear the screams.  

When it happens here, and God shuts the door, how will we feel?  :rofl: