• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Greetings of Blessings and Joy~

While watching TV I heard that a new book was being introduced to the market this week. It is called, "The Jesus Papers," by Michael Biagent.

This is another controversy end times book. :b:

It seems that Michael and Dan Brown were in court in London this week because of Brown using words from Holy Grail - Holy Blood, written by Biagent.

Brown appears to be in some trouble these days. :P

I haven't read this book. I think I will use some discernement once it makes it's way to a book store near my home.

Just for your information. :emot-blahblah:

Snow4JC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

What is this "book" supposed to be about?? I know you said an "end times" book, but controversial in what way? (knows very little about the end times, and very little about the arguments)... In other words, what kind of things are supposedly being said in the book?

With love in Christ,

Crystal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

BEtter to get a soild teaching from the BIBLE first than to read the books not of God by others.

Even in JEsus day, others ,wrote heritic books.

Best ot get a real education on the Holy Bible thatn to read the latest books on this and that, we are not tossed about with ever wave that coesm ...but solid in CHrist and HIs Doctrines.

elkie

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

the author of the jesus papers is one of the authors of holy blood holy grail witch the da vinci code was based on he believes that Jesus survived the cross married Mary Magdelene and had children. I wound recommend not reading this book. The only thing this book might have to do with the last days is it may help people to take part in the great falling away. kAL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12039775/

You might want to get out a big roll of duck tape and put several wraps around your head to keep it from exploding from the rise in blood pressure....... this guy is really bad.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12039775/

You might want to get out a big roll of duck tape and put several wraps around your head to keep it from exploding from the rise in blood pressure....... this guy is really bad.

Thanks for your input. This author is an Anti-Christ person. :emot-hug:

I'll leave this book alone.

Snow

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

I hope this guy likes it hot.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

I take a different road....I believe a Christian, who has a solid foundation through studying of our FATHER's Word (2 Timothy 2:15), can do so much more for the defense of the Gospel of our LORD/SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, by reading them and (like the BEREANS) lining them up with the Bible. These heretical attacks aren't going to go away. You and I are in a spiritual war (Ephesians 6). The Enemy is going to continue to twist doctrinal truths as he has done since Eden.

I don't suggest that everyone who professes a faith in CHRIST (Romans 10:9-10) read these type books. If you are "drinking milk", don't go and "choke yourself on meat". It can easily become confusing for many. But I do suggest that those of you, who after prayer, follow the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT in either doing so, or not. Always be ready to give an account of the reasoning behind your faith in CHRIST (Apologetics), and to stand against the attacks of the Enemy and his demonic horde. Remember, He IS the "author of confusion"! It is his nature (can you say, "Father of the LIE"?). None of what he generates through these type of authors/spokespeople should surprise/catch the Christian offguard.

I pray for the salvation of these authors, because they too will have to one day give an account to the LORD, either as SAVIOUR (The BEMA) or JUDGE (The Great White Throne). The choice is theirs alone. Everything they've written in their books, especially the "Da Vinci Code", when lined up with Scripture is laughable. Thank GOD as Christians, we already KNOW the TRUTH, and the ending of the "REAL BOOK"! :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Wisdom, I agree and have said so many times about the Da Vinci Code..... but I have to say that the short movie that snow gave the link to made ma so angry I had to just get away from it....... I think the Da Vinci code did that to Catsmeow and Nebula, but I really didn't understand their feelings at the time...... if they read this it is somewhat of an apology to them both....... I do agree that we need to know of the book so we can help others and I may read it but not buy it, but I don't think I want to listen to the author anywhere ever again.

Sam

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

other one:

Understand clearly and respect your decision.