• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/09/1965

I do not hear a direct audio sometimes someone will say something or I will be reading the bible. God has spoken to me though these boards a word of encourgement or a confermation about something. Lately I feel like the Lord has been teeling me to fear thou not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed; for i am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will Help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness! Isaiah 41:10 See he uses words like that to comfort me it's going be ok

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Sober,

Thats awesome!!! When he's on our side-what should we fear? The scripture is the way

he speaks-what else can he say. :noidea:

I totally need to spend more time in the word

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/05/1981

What God has been telling me over and over lately is essentially to seek His face and nothing else!

By the way, I have heard hie voice audibly twice in my life. But besides those times, it has always been the still, small voice. :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Awesomely put.

I remember on day I went into the Grocery store-had to use the restroom- As a lady I do not like to use their toilets. I went into the restroom-proceeded to do the usual- when I heard the still small voice say- I want to let you know you are in the mens restroom.. I said, no I'm not to the voice. After a small debate- the voice said-see for yourself. Thank God no man was in there at the time. We had a good laugh at that one. I knew it was him-he was looking out for me and their was no condemnation, etc added with it.

I had another time when I was leaving the house for a few days=getting things together=the Lord spoke to me and said, don't forget your housekey- I said I have it with me, why do I need a house key- I looked down-no housekey- I would have returned Locked out and very unhappy.

I'd rather of course hear his word in my heart-his leadings to read this or that. But any way he speaks is fine with me. I love when I've been really concerned about something and ask him to show me something and I find it in the word of God.

I've been through a trial and I had a person that I do not know well come to my office and-give me a scripture to exactly what I need- How COOL is God!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I moved this to the general forum as it is more appropriate there than in the welcome forum

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

What God has been telling me over and over lately is essentially to seek His face and nothing else!

By the way, I have heard hie voice audibly twice in my life. But besides those times, it has always been the still, small voice. :emot-wave:

My husband said that God has been telling him the same thing.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

The evil one is coming........... watch and be alert...... Jesus follows after.....

I agree!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  49

Lately God has been telling me that the righteous WILL overcome! And that He loves me very much

blessings

Jennifer

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  105

He's been saying: obedience is the key - doing what He says, when He says it and doing nothing extra. He's been saying Live! He came to give us abundant life!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  66
  • Birthday:  06/18/1984

This is what I have been hearing for sometime now.

Jesus Christ the Lamb of God is coming quickly! He comes for a pure and spotless bride. That is without spot or wrinkle.

Once I became enthraulled with that message and identified with it to the point of getting arrested and thrown in a psych ward, I learned the message was true, but I was ill prepared for how to be a witness to it. This is the message I began to get after.

God is bringing a revival to the land. Not only a revival but a radical reformation. Radical in the true sense of the word, coming from the root. Christ is going to reorganize His church to be the way He set it up to in the beginning. An organism not a corporation. This is not a message for the "church" today, but many in the church will join this revival. Rather, I am to begin seeking and saving the lost. When they come to Christ, I am see that they are discipled and that they have a fellowship. God will bring this revival by bring people to Him that want to follow Him with their whole heart. And they will utterly put to shame the church of today with it's practices. They will be meeting from house to house. Meeting as often as they can with each other to glorify God. To edify each other and strength each other in the faith. They all continue in one heart after God. When they come together everyone brings a teaching, a psalm, a prophecy, and a tongue with interpretation. Everyone speaking in their turn. Those who have this worlds goods, and see their brethren in need, give their brethren according to their needs. By this you will see the love of God in them. By this they will know they are of the truth and assure their hearts before God. And when their hearts don't condemn them, whatever they ask of God, He will give to them, because they keep His commandments and do those things pleasing in His sight. These are a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a partcular people, that will show forth the praises of our great God with no division or strife. They will practice righteousness and be pure even as Christ Himself was righteous and pure. They all declare that these countries here on earth are nothing to them, they are seeking a better country, that is a heavenly, and for this reason God is not ashamed to be called their God and He prepared a city for them. All of their actions prove their faith. When they say they seek a better country and not these, they give unto each as he has need because they understand that their reward is in heaven. They won't receive any glory for their giving because glory they receive here on earth is glory they won't get to receive in heaven. To put it simply, they are all caught up in the presence of God in them. They once lived in sin and submitted themselves to uncleanness and to sin unto more sin. But not that old man they once lived by is crucified, dead, and gone. The live which they now live in the flesh they live by the faith in Christ Jesus. They submit themselves unto God, and their members as instruments of righteousness unto God. And everyone who will look at them will see the truth by their faith and by their works and by God's favor on them. And God will add to their number daily.

That's the beginning of what I've been hearing lately. Thank the Lord on High! He is great and greatly to be praised!