Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Eeeerrrr, no eve not really, because we have heard it all before, You know women's lib , burn the bra, the rapes the beatings etc. It's all par for the course, eve, and it does happen even in christian circles, but we blame ourselves for our problems and the mistakes we make, not the world and we take our problems to the Father, not the media.

But when it comes to protest marches, women are right up there in front with the men.

And it's no skin off my nose if a woman gets pregnant and kills her unborn child, I don't have to give an account for it. I've been against abortion and homosexuallity all my life 40 years before I became a christian, because I consider both practises disgusting and unnatural.

Life's(edit) , eve, but at least I know I have a better one ahead of me, not eternal darkness.

Hey, eve, you have a good day,

eric.

To be honest with you Eric your attitude can and will lead prospective believers astray...I know you are just trying to get your point across, but your point is not portraying true Christianity correctly. I've read other posts and this one kinda made the hair stand on the back of my neck:

What I am saying here, is, that most of the atheists who post on this board don't know squat about what goes on in the hearts mind and souls of a true born again christian and haven't a clue what it is like to have a personal relationship with the sovereign God of the universe and of the living Son of that living God. Atheits haven't got one shred of evidence to put down on the table that can justify the scorn they hold for true christians except their own miserable unbelief.

No one on this board, in the three and a half years I've been here, has ever started a thread disparaging atheists. Questioned them yes, and defended themselves, but never attacked them. I am not accusing you of attack,eve,but you are getting close to it even though you may think you are not. Don't get in over your head girl, because there are people on this board will tear you to shreds, biblically intellectually and spiritually.

cheers,

eric.

We as Christians need to start realizing that our goal is to win souls for Christ...not turn them away...Eric I just ask that you tone the harshness down a little and learn to love more...we're all in this together...athiests don't know about GOD'S love because WE have not been doing our job...and also If you know that girl that would have an abortion, you as the acting Christian in her life should feel responsible enough to AT LEAST preach the word of GOD to her...if she does not accept, then it is out of your hands

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Raina, must be the devil's working!

Gerioke, that's nice. How does this apply to me?

I'm sure even the most hardened criminals have done the odd good thing in their lives, such as picking up garbage and so on. In the eyes of God, your disbelief renders your good deeds as useless. :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

Aperion:

Dude, check next to my name on the side-thingy. I'm an atheist. I'm just here for the ride. :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Eeeerrrr, no eve not really, because we have heard it all before, You know women's lib , burn the bra, the rapes the beatings etc. It's all par for the course, eve, and it does happen even in christian circles, but we blame ourselves for our problems and the mistakes we make, not the world and we take our problems to the Father, not the media.

But when it comes to protest marches, women are right up there in front with the men.

And it's no skin off my nose if a woman gets pregnant and kills her unborn child, I don't have to give an account for it. I've been against abortion and homosexuallity all my life 40 years before I became a christian, because I consider both practises disgusting and unnatural.

Life's (edit) , eve, but at least I know I have a better one ahead of me, not eternal darkness.

Hey, eve, you have a good day,

eric.

To be honest with you Eric your attitude can and will lead prospective believers astray...I know you are just trying to get your point across, but your point is not portraying true Christianity correctly. I've read other posts and this one kinda made the hair stand on the back of my neck:

What I am saying here, is, that most of the atheists who post on this board don't know squat about what goes on in the hearts mind and souls of a true born again christian and haven't a clue what it is like to have a personal relationship with the sovereign God of the universe and of the living Son of that living God. Atheits haven't got one shred of evidence to put down on the table that can justify the scorn they hold for true christians except their own miserable unbelief.

No one on this board, in the three and a half years I've been here, has ever started a thread disparaging atheists. Questioned them yes, and defended themselves, but never attacked them. I am not accusing you of attack,eve,but you are getting close to it even though you may think you are not. Don't get in over your head girl, because there are people on this board will tear you to shreds, biblically intellectually and spiritually.

cheers,

eric.

We as Christians need to start realizing that our goal is to win souls for Christ...not turn them away...Eric I just ask that you tone the harshness down a little and learn to love more...we're all in this together...athiests don't know about GOD'S love because WE have not been doing our job...and also If you know that girl that would have an abortion, you as the acting Christian in her life should feel responsible enough to AT LEAST preach the word of GOD to her...if she does not accept, then it is out of your hands

Azarel, will you suffer a witch to be among us????

Guest Aperion

Secondeve, I'm a woman. :emot-highfive:

Gerioke, thank you for sharing that. I already understand, though, that is a central tenet of your religion.

Other One, suffer? *gasp!* I thought I've been pretty pleasant.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Azeral star,

Well that's all I need. Someone who has only been on the boards a couple of weeks and telling me I should tone my "harshness" down. I don't recall dicussing anything about a girl having an abortion, so I have not the remotest idea what you are talking about.. Please elucidate

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

Aperion:

I know, but I call everyone dude :thumbsup:

Eric:

She means the hypothetical I mentioned about moral grey areas when it comes to things like abortion, murder etc

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Raina, must be the devil's working!

Gerioke, that's nice. How does this apply to me?

I'm sure even the most hardened criminals have done the odd good thing in their lives, such as picking up garbage and so on. In the eyes of God, your disbelief renders your good deeds as useless. :thumbsup:

I am likeminded w/ Gerioke '19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.'

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Aperion:

I know, but I call everyone dude :)

Eric:

She means the hypothetical I mentioned about moral grey areas when it comes to things like abortion, murder etc

Oh.yeah right, How long ago was that? I post on a lot of other forums and can't remember them all. btw, someone PMed me and said I wasn't nice to you, said I was snarky. I think the word that was used.

Was I snarky to you? I think I've been pretty patient, all things cosidered.

Sometimes I get,,eerrr...irritated, but that's down to the aging factor. ha ha. I mightn't be around much longer so I have to make hay while the sunshines and let God knpw I'm still in there batting for Him. So you let me know when I'm snarky and I'll apologise,

eric.