• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1977

I noticed that many people on Worthyboards continuosly praise Fox News. They constantly say that it is fair and equally balanced news. The truth is they are not much better than CNN or MSNBC. I do like Fox news because they are bent towards the Republican party. CNN is against George Bush and pro Democrat.

All of these news companies are in business for one reason and that is to make money. I watched a documentary one time. I forget exactly what it was about but a reporter got fired one time from Fox because she did a story about dairy cows that are druged to produce more milk or something like that. Anyway I guess that drug company was a major sponsor of FOX news. Fox forced the woman to change her story slightly to please the sponsors but she refused. As a result she was fired from FOX. FOX might be a good News company but you can not trust them completly either. They are sometimes just as crooked as the other networks.

My favorite News is CBN. Part of the 700 Club. :th_praying:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I agree with ya. They're all the same. That's why I listen to talk radio with "some" people who actually talk about something different for a change. God Bless :th_praying: !

Guest JerriJerry

If you watch or listen to 5 different News stations you will hear 5 different verisons of the same news.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I do like Fox news because they are bent towards the Republican party. CNN is against George Bush and pro Democrat.

That's about it.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I love Fox because Shepard Smith is hott!

LOL

No really, the others, especially CNN and the local nightly news programs seem so anti-republican. Fox will tell you if Bush screws up but without constantly dogging him out.

I think they are much more balanced.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I love Fox because Shepard Smith is hott!

You're so bad! :thumbsup::wub:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

I seldom listen to anyone but Fox..

I agree that Fox will tell you when any one messes up whether Republican or Democrat...

I only see bias in the other news networks...

You do not hear them praise any Republican when they do good as to most of them they do no good in their view..

Fox is fair and balanced...

Yes , they all have their agenda to make money..

I guarantee ya if the story about the cows is true cnn would do the same thing..

was that documentarty on the fox news channel?

my problem with news is they almost always "color" it for sensationalism..

That aggravates me and they all do that...

I will have to check out CBN news...

I may like it too...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I noticed that many people on Worthyboards continuosly praise Fox News. They constantly say that it is fair and equally balanced news. The truth is they are not much better than CNN or MSNBC. I do like Fox news because they are bent towards the Republican party. CNN is against George Bush and pro Democrat.

Maybe it only seems like Fox News is bent toward conservatism because of the fact that the other networks are so liberally bias. I have found news stories on the front-top page of Fox News that other news network sites have shoved down toward the bottom. Foxnews also has a more balanced view of the Iraq war, and it has more comprehensive coverage of the war and the middle east.

There's a reason that Fox News is the world's #1 news network, and it's not because most Americans are conservative. In my opinion they present a more balanced view of things. The guys that are conservative tell us that they are conservative. They guys that are liberal tell us that they are liberal. We know what to expect from Hannity and Combs, for example. Hannity is a staunch conservative and Combs is a staunch liberal. I hate having to try and figure out whether a report someone is making on CNN or MSNBC is bias because the reporter is bias, or not.

Much of the media has a liberal bent. I am convinced of this fact. Not only has independent research proven that the majority of news journalists hold liberl idealogies, the Media Research Center has been documenting cases of liberal journalism for years.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

http://www.sierratimes.com/05/12/08/AIM.htm

Saudi Billionaire Boasts of Manipulating Fox News Coverage

Sierra Times via AIM press release

WASHINGTON -- Accuracy in Media (AIM) is urging a full inquiry into a report that a Saudi billionaire caused the Fox News Channel (FNC) to dramatically alter its coverage of the Muslim riots in France after he called the network to complain. The Saudi billionaire, Al-waleed bin Talal, is a friend of News Corporation chairman Rupert Murdoch and controls an influential number of voting shares in the company.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  682
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I only see bias in the other news networks...

You do not hear them praise any Republican when they do good as to most of them they do no good in their view..

Fox is fair and balanced...

:laugh: You've got their mantra stuck in your head. I'm gonna count how many times the phrase "fair & balanced" pops up on this thread.

I never see any of those "other news networks" "praise" anybody--left or right.

They're all crooked--especially Fox. Fox's conservative bias is no more an illusion than the NYTimes' liberal bias. It's fairly easy to tell: Take all of FoxNews' "analysts", line em up, and ask them where they stand on a variety of issues. I'd bet my house that you'll end up with a scale tipping toward the right.

Practically all media outlets must be viewed with skepticism. Even CBN will keep certain information from you if it threatens their political and financial ties. Willfully repeating the mantras and slogans and catch-phrases conjured up by these networks' marketing departments could mean surrendering yourself to a good brainwashing.