IGNORED

Spiritual Warfare

Guest spiersdodgerblue
I don't see how I'm wrong. I leave open a space for such an error but only because God might have something to say about that. I usually jus tconsider the source of whoever tells me I'm wrong. Its always atheiests and christians.

The formaer are understandibly against me, I'm a christian who'd rather sin didn't exist and they love sin, care little for others, and are too self rightous in that they justify their evil against their fellow man and own children.

But I see Christians act just like them and talk just like them. Only they claim to love Jesus and the trut hand right. They give God a bad name.

I've known many christians, whom I'm not even related too who have had many children in very adulterous affairs, abandoned the kids married other women for money, Had their own kids taken to Jail for being criminal. And reasonably so as one was possesed and still is for all I know and the other's mother drank and had sexually abusive boy friends. Both the mother and father are christians. One goes to church, sings praise to God and has no guilt for their mistakes.

The say that God commands one to procreat and that There is nothing done wrong.

Christians acting like heathen is worse than the heathen themselves.

I think I'm right in my conclusions. And I think you people should reconsider you cold hard views. Because this is what you sound like to me when you defend your selves or the belief that humanity should exist or that God cares as much as he seems.

Now God is good and he is right but you people should change you actions, words and views. To live life as a naive spiritual drunk is worse than my living as a bitter, angry, twisted spiritual drunk. I can at least say that I care for other human being enough not to condone their suffering. Some of you folk do just that by saying I'm wrong in my ideas but not having a better set from God.

No doubt many of you are on power trips in your personal home lives. Playing God's favorite for someone? Like the feel of power over someone weaker than you? Or are you careless to a fault and justify your negligence and hold tight to any position of authority?

By the way, if any one is gay I think they sholdn't be proud of it.

Reconditioned, your name and your statements says alot about you.

What exactly are you reconditioned for?

To truly be reconditioned is to fully summit to Jesus Christ, I pray you summit to Christ one day.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I am a christian. Just like in the Bible, I gave to Jesus all I possibly could and more of the future than I could imagine. I specifically told him to be the lord of my life and he has done many things for me since then.

I don't know what I'm reconditioned for because its a work in process. I AM reconditioned from being some other things that Lucifer himself may or may not be behind. I was different back then. His sort made me someone else for different purposes than me or God approved of.

Edit: Hence reconditioned, because I am in many ways.

Edited by reconditioned

• 3 months later...
Guest Break Down the Wall

Personally I think that this thread has gone quite a bit off-topic and is now more of a soapbox discussion between believers...and one that I may add is not one that Christ would ever engage in. Reconditioned, while I do agree with you that there are tons of "Christians" who give God a bad name, I think it is also important to realize that holding on to a spirit of bitterness towards those people is not a Christlike thing to do. Nor is pride in saying that you know what you know and that's that. All of us need to be humble enough to recognize that when our brothers and sisters in the Lord give suggestions as to what they are seeing in your life, they do it out of love, and not out of condemnation. I will agree with some of the others here that there seems to be a bitterness and an air of pride about some of your posts that I have seen and it is not something that you should just dismiss as worthless comments. I pray that the Lord shows you, and also all of us, the areas in our lives that we need to commit to Him and work at.

Now back to the topic at hand--

I have quite a few experiences in terms of spiritual warfare and demonic presences...but the most recent one is the one that sticks out the most in my mind.

It was several weeks ago now, but I was in the middle of this really creepy nightmare where there were demons chanting at me and trying to come against me. It got to the point that it was so intense that it woke me up. Only the chanting didn't stop. It was outside my bedroom window. I started to freak out but then I noticed that there were headlights shining into my window. I parted the blinds and saw 4 people's silhouettes in a vehicle with the windows down..and the headlights were on bright and pointed right at my window. That same creepy chanting was coming from them. I don't know what drove me to do this, but I threw some slippers on and ran outside to confront them to find out why on earth they were messing with me. As soon as I got outside they saw that I had come out and started swearing loudly and all I heard then was, "He came outside, GO GO!" amidst other curses. The car sped away before I could get a look at any of them.

Now here's the kicker--I just moved to Syracuse, NY a few months ago. Literally the ONLY person who knows who I am and where I live is my roommate. There is no earthly way that any of them could have known I was here...let alone the fact that I'm trying to start a huge revival ministry that will unite the nations under our Lord's banner. (http://breakdownthewall.freehostia.com if you're interested...click on the forums link we're just getting off the ground)

I totally agree that there are way too many believers who love to sing and praise and dance, but when it comes down to the fight between good and evil, they act like it doesn't exist or you're not a mature enough believer to engage in any of it. I mean, if Ephesians 6 doesn't outline our spiritual battles, I don't know what does. Gotta get past picking and choosing only the happy verses to preach on, aye?

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." - Eph. 6:10-18

Whew. /rant

:thumbsup:

Edited by Break Down the Wall

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Personally I think that this thread has gone quite a bit off-topic and is now more of a soapbox discussion between believers...and one that I may add is not one that Christ would ever engage in. Reconditioned, while I do agree with you that there are tons of "Christians" who give God a bad name, I think it is also important to realize that holding on to a spirit of bitterness towards those people is not a Christlike thing to do. Nor is pride in saying that you know what you know and that's that. All of us need to be humble enough to recognize that when our brothers and sisters in the Lord give suggestions as to what they are seeing in your life, they do it out of love, and not out of condemnation. I will agree with some of the others here that there seems to be a bitterness and an air of pride about some of your posts that I have seen and it is not something that you should just dismiss as worthless comments. I pray that the Lord shows you, and also all of us, the areas in our lives that we need to commit to Him and work at.

Now back to the topic at hand--

I have quite a few experiences in terms of spiritual warfare and demonic presences...but the most recent one is the one that sticks out the most in my mind.

It was several weeks ago now, but I was in the middle of this really creepy nightmare where there were demons chanting at me and trying to come against me. It got to the point that it was so intense that it woke me up. Only the chanting didn't stop. It was outside my bedroom window. I started to freak out but then I noticed that there were headlights shining into my window. I parted the blinds and saw 4 people's silhouettes in a vehicle with the windows down..and the headlights were on bright and pointed right at my window. That same creepy chanting was coming from them. I don't know what drove me to do this, but I threw some slippers on and ran outside to confront them to find out why on earth they were messing with me. As soon as I got outside they saw that I had come out and started swearing loudly and all I heard then was, "He came outside, GO GO!" amidst other curses. The car sped away before I could get a look at any of them.

Now here's the kicker--I just moved to Syracuse, NY a few months ago. Literally the ONLY person who knows who I am and where I live is my roommate. There is no earthly way that any of them could have known I was here...let alone the fact that I'm trying to start a huge revival ministry that will unite the nations under our Lord's banner. (http://breakdownthewall.freehostia.com if you're interested...click on the forums link we're just getting off the ground)

I totally agree that there are way too many believers who love to sing and praise and dance, but when it comes down to the fight between good and evil, they act like it doesn't exist or you're not a mature enough believer to engage in any of it. I mean, if Ephesians 6 doesn't outline our spiritual battles, I don't know what does. Gotta get past picking and choosing only the happy verses to preach on, aye?

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." - Eph. 6:10-18

Whew. /rant

:rolleyes:

Amen, Break! :whistling:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

Hi everyone!

This is a subject that I feel very strongly about. Alot of modern Churches dont teach on the subject of spiritual warfare. My sisters boyfriend has been afraid to be alone for years and when he sleeps he wakes up screaming because of terrible nightmares. We know this is spiritual but he wont hear of it. He considers it offensive that we believe him to be opressed. We will be praying for him.

My mother and me are from "old stock" in the way we handle things of this nature. If we feel the home is being attacked we will walk around the house praying over the doors and windows. Spiritual warfare is something I know to the a reality because I have experienced it in my life.

A few years back i had a terrible dream. I wont get too into it because its long and irrelevant. I drempt that I was possessed and there was a presence in my dreams. I woke up screaming and had perspired so much that the bedding was soaked. It didnt take me long to realise that the presence that was in my dreams was standing at the right hand side of the bed. I panicked at first. My mom came into the room to see what was wrong and together we prayed. Similar things have happened to me and others I know. We have got to start taking charge of this situation. Pretending that evil doesnt exist is foolish and dangerous.

Im glad that this thread has been started up. We can learn alot from peoples experiences.

God bless and keep all of you!

Sean

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Ghosts & spirits

people in our Bible study group

This thread has been closed without any reason given. Why is that? If there is to be a forum on spiritual warfare, as it is often called, and then the genuine article shows up but is off limits to discussion, what is the purpose of the forum?

From the King James Bible: Ephesians Chapter 6;

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

So, I ask: Why was this thread closed?

When the devil shows up in strength, most of the christians run, or do the ostrich.

I have been privileged to engage in this struggle personally. Myself, my wife, and a strong christian couple who are friends sealed off an entire townhouse complex to demonic entrance a few years ago. We barred the demons from entry onto the property. The demon posessed and oppressed began to move out immediately, as they couldn't live without their demons. People who used to just hide in their homes began to come out in public, and the property manager said to one of us, I love to come over here and work now, all of the bad people have moved out. The development went calm and quiet.

I have other friends who at one time used to hunt for demonic activity and cull it. One of those friends is a soldier who, years ago, had a rather unique collection of military assault weapons. When he held those weapons in his hands, they became as much a part of him as his fingers. There was power in this soldier that was not his, but was utterly clean. He was called to his place and loved it. He also had no fear of anything. He and another of my friends once walked boldly into a witches coven to see what was going on. They saw, they assessed, they shut it down. The night they were there was the last time anyone entered that house. It has since been demolished.

On a saturday afternoon, one of the men who closed the coven, myself, and another christian man went into a cafe, sat down with coffee and began to talk quietly about God. When we got up to leave, the whole place was empty, which is not so strange, but the cashier was afraid. We later found out that the cafe is in the heart of a district frequented by gays. The presence of God with us was enough to evacuate the place.

My niece, who came from troubled parents and even more troubled grandparents, came to live with us for a year while attending school. She brought a number of oddball demons with her. My wife and children were afraid to go into her bedroom because it creeped them out. I thought this too strange, so I went into the bedroom and sought to "feel" what the problem was. At first there was nothing, so I sat on the bed. Still nothing, so I lay down on the bed, and found the demon hiding in the corner. It was a demon of fear. Immediately it seized upon my heart and tried to make me afraid. Nothing doing. I called my wife and children into the room and asked them why they wouldn't come in here normally and got four confessions of fear. So I told them what I was about to do, and that they were to participate. We prayed to God, and then we cast out the demon. As it turns out there were several, because my son was able to discern three separate directions of departure.

But bring this up in a group of ordinary "believers" and its a problem, as if there are no demons, as if it is sin to discuss such things. Gotta love that comfort zone. But my children know better. They have applied the authority of God successfully. Indeed my daughter has three converts whose lives she cleaned up of demonic activity. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Demon's are not to be feared. Steel toed boots have more than one function. Freeze the boots first, that way they hurt more.

Good advice! Listen to this guy!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Ghosts & spirits

people in our Bible study group

This thread has been closed without any reason given. Why is that? If there is to be a forum on spiritual warfare, as it is often called, and then the genuine article shows up but is off limits to discussion, what is the purpose of the forum?

From the King James Bible: Ephesians Chapter 6;

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

So, I ask: Why was this thread closed?

When the devil shows up in strength, most of the christians run, or do the ostrich.

I have been privileged to engage in this struggle personally. Myself, my wife, and a strong christian couple who are friends sealed off an entire townhouse complex to demonic entrance a few years ago. We barred the demons from entry onto the property. The demon posessed and oppressed began to move out immediately, as they couldn't live without their demons. People who used to just hide in their homes began to come out in public, and the property manager said to one of us, I love to come over here and work now, all of the bad people have moved out. The development went calm and quiet.

I have other friends who at one time used to hunt for demonic activity and cull it. One of those friends is a soldier who, years ago, had a rather unique collection of military assault weapons. When he held those weapons in his hands, they became as much a part of him as his fingers. There was power in this soldier that was not his, but was utterly clean. He was called to his place and loved it. He also had no fear of anything. He and another of my friends once walked boldly into a witches coven to see what was going on. They saw, they assessed, they shut it down. The night they were there was the last time anyone entered that house. It has since been demolished.

On a saturday afternoon, one of the men who closed the coven, myself, and another christian man went into a cafe, sat down with coffee and began to talk quietly about God. When we got up to leave, the whole place was empty, which is not so strange, but the cashier was afraid. We later found out that the cafe is in the heart of a district frequented by gays. The presence of God with us was enough to evacuate the place.

My niece, who came from troubled parents and even more troubled grandparents, came to live with us for a year while attending school. She brought a number of oddball demons with her. My wife and children were afraid to go into her bedroom because it creeped them out. I thought this too strange, so I went into the bedroom and sought to "feel" what the problem was. At first there was nothing, so I sat on the bed. Still nothing, so I lay down on the bed, and found the demon hiding in the corner. It was a demon of fear. Immediately it seized upon my heart and tried to make me afraid. Nothing doing. I called my wife and children into the room and asked them why they wouldn't come in here normally and got four confessions of fear. So I told them what I was about to do, and that they were to participate. We prayed to God, and then we cast out the demon. As it turns out there were several, because my son was able to discern three separate directions of departure.

But bring this up in a group of ordinary "believers" and its a problem, as if there are no demons, as if it is sin to discuss such things. Gotta love that comfort zone. But my children know better. They have applied the authority of God successfully. Indeed my daughter has three converts whose lives she cleaned up of demonic activity. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Demon's are not to be feared. Steel toed boots have more than one function. Freeze the boots first, that way they hurt more.

Good advice! Listen to this guy!

Amen Brothers!

I am all too familiar with the same things! I remember praying with authority for a neighbour family who abused us to get out. 3 months later--out they went!

We need to walk in the authority given us by Jesus, and be KNOWN by the enemy. They cringe.

Amen, and God bless you Adarian! :21:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

if anyone can get me in contact with that adarian guy i would be overjoyed. Also i enjoyed reading this topic, its giving me hope. I live in the willamite valley(spellcheck), in oregon. All the people i encounter from churches are weak, not strong at all. Even though i am 14 i have seen some of the worst things, being demonicly influenced at one time. Now i try to hunt them when i can, though the age thing prevents me somewat since my parents are scared to let me jump into it fullforce. They do accept some random behavior, such as leaving church and wandering the city to find those who need help. BUt ANYWAYS, it is good to see people following this path. keep up the work and stay strong in the faith. Fight demons wherever they appear and have no fear, the enemy cannot lay a finger upon us unless it be the will of our Father. Be Brave.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  03/30/1989

hey man, you are an inspiration to me, and probably every Christian. Being a spiritual warrior at 14? That is just awesome. When I was 14 God was just starting to let me see the spiritual realm and encounter angels and demons, so that I could gain wisdom. Now, at 18, I know exactly how to handle a demon when God lets me come across one, but I wish I would have had that boldness and faith when I was 14.

But I would go so far as to say that no demon can lay a finger on us, period! It is never going to be God's will for us to be attacked by a demon. Of course he always allows a demon to confront us with an attack, because He knows the power of Jesus Christ inside of us, and a demon is no match (in fact they are stupid for even thinking they are! :24: )

I just dont want you to think, if you are ever in a tough spiritual battle, that God is letting this demon have power over you, because that is just not His will. He has given you power over them :24:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

Hi,

I too believe in spiritual warfare and how important it is.

I had my own experience as a very young in Christ christian.

As a non believer I used to watch horror films and read horror stories. After watching a film I couldn't sleep without a small light on. This all obviously stopped once i became a christian.

One night I awoke and felt this presence speaking to me You need the light on you cant sleep without it etc etc. I realised that it was a demon, my heart started racing and I prayed but it was playing with my mind I couldnt even remember songs or anything all I could say was Jesus Jesus. The next thing I remember is waking up having had a wonderful sleep. It was not a dream. I thank God for being with me. Thankfully the church I go to teaches on spiritual warfare and now I am of course ready to take authority each and every time it is required.

Carol R :noidea: