Times

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Here is the persons solution. I do not agree with this at all. What so you think?

He is going to a third party, which is a relative of the man involved, and tell him. This way, he says, "No one will know I told on them. No one will be upset with me." Is this a viable solution?

Nope, not at all. Stay out of it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

The wife needs to come clean to her husband HERSELF>

I think a couple of people should talk the wife into confessing to her husband.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/13/1946

Here is the persons solution. I do not agree with this at all. What so you think?

He is going to a third party, which is a relative of the man involved, and tell him. This way, he says, "No one will know I told on them. No one will be upset with me." Is this a viable solution?

Nope, not at all. Stay out of it.

I am not involved in this at all, except the witness has come to me for advice. I do not even know the names of these people.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I can tell you that by my experience it was better for the Holy Spirit to prepare me before I found the truth. The Holy Spirit called me to intense intercession, I had a dream that night-it was concerning my husband and I needed more fruit of the Spirit (yes I did) and it was the next day or a few days later it was revealed to me. The Lord prepared my heart and his heart. IF someone would have brought it out of timeing I may have responded from my flesh and miss the blessing of our restored marriage. I would pray that the Lord would reveal it in the right timing and God would deal with the offender-quickly!!! I would pray about it, but someone could go to the offender-but you need to be lead of the Lord-because if they are comfortable in their sin-they won't receive it and again you are the enemy-but if the Lord leads-maybe he/she would repent and seek the Lord and ask the wife's forgiveness.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

Maybe, just maybe that person could talk to the two who were adutrying. He could ask them two to sit down with there spouses all together and talk it over.

In my mind, if I were to cheat it would be because I no longer wanted to be married, maybe they feel this way, and welcome the chance to change.

I am not saying its right, but it seems the world has turned to this stuff.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

My heart is heavied by the advice given...

Yes, the woman should be confronted...but the husband should be told what is going on. Advice to not do anything about it or ot avoid the situation, while it may work on the pragmatic level, does not necessarily fit on a Biblical level. Though the Bible does not give specific guidelines on an issue such as this, what it does do is tell us to stand up for truth in every situation no matter what the cost. Remember, it is not how we end up looking in the end that counts; it is our actions before God solely that matter. I would much rather look like the bad guy, worse than the adulterer, but be clean before God, then to be well liked and having supressed the truth.

My advice would be to confront the wife with another couple, but at the same time, let her know that you would be telling the husband as well. Don't give her an ultimatum...she then confesses out of fear rather than conviction. It is a serious matter, and one that needs to be approached.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Marriage is sacred and shouldn't be taken

lightly as if you are a couple just dating.

No longer can you go on here say, a spouse

must have definate proof of adultery.

I have seen marriages broken up by 3rd

party involvement claiming they had only the

best of intentions, some where yet others had

motives of their own in seperating anothers

marriage.

probably no help sorry!

(Listen to what the Lord is saying to you on this topic)

God Bless!

:)

Guest jckduboise

This is truly a job to be done with complete guidance, in every aspect, by the Lord. Follow HIM on this. Earnestly ask for His guidance before you make any move......

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Please suggest that your friend who saw this meet with a pastor for prayerful advice. ( he seems more concerned for himself than for them in too many ways right now) It will take you out of the picture, in that you will have gone to the pastor talked it out and prayed about this for guidance and help from God for all involved. This will be a good help for you and for everyone also. You should meet, no matter what with your own pastor and ask for prayers and pray for all the ones involved, the friend who saw it, the adulterous ones and the innocent mates they have and thier children.

This way it may have far more improved results.

Let all things take place in decency and order and with the shepherd of the flock guiding, helping and The Great Shepherd being asked to help in all of this.

My advice,

elke

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

Wow, where is Solomon when you need him...There are a lot of unknown factors inthis situation, the spiritual testimony of those involved, the level of intimacy among the legitimate spouses, the friendship level of the offending parties. Certainly, there is not a step 1,2,3 in this tedious crisis. My understanding of this situation the couple was found in the act of sexual intercourse in a remote wooded area. So, we are not talking about suspicion but certain observation. The witness was caught off guard, which I think we can all understand. They begged that he keep quiet. Which means they have involved him in a cover up. Which tells me he has no choice but to reveal or inherit part of the guilt. Hindsight would have told the offending parties, I will give you a chance to talk to your spouses, but if you don't I will. You might say, people get killed for such things. Well, people get killed without spilling the beans too. Truth will always cost you something. Now, how you reveal this to the spouses who have been cheated on will take a lot of spiritual preparation and will be based on how well you know someone and how forgiving you think the person is. But, I can't imagine not telling someone something that could escalate to more dangerous levels the longer it goes undiscovered and the the longer it continues the less chance of reconciliation.