IGNORED

Demons

a7chris

Guest middlecross
I had alot of ministers addressing demons by their names. I want 2 know if this names were given to them by men thru there manifestations, or there original name?

Why wold anybody want to know thei names. I know one thing:- They are under our authority and feet and must leave when we say so

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

I know one thing:- They are under our authority and feet and must leave when we say so

middlecross~

:laugh: Only those who truly walk in their authority are able to exercise this spiritual truth.

Too many Christians say this but fail to do it...because they have given the devil a place in their lives and the demons wont go until they close the door...

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

I read this thread and am astounded by the negative and unbelieving responces. Not that people here are denying demon existence outright but as soon as someone posts about them they are emediately shushed in one way or another...or even looked at suspiciously for being "too curious". There's going to be a lot more demon possessions in the years to come, just look at any art site and the major content there and tell me this is an inaccurate assumption. But most people will pass it off as fairy tail stuff and throw all of their anger at the ones being used by demons. Christians who are "asleep" are the first ones to deny when someone had been possessed by an evil spirit. How can you tell someone to beware of people speaking of demons(not in so many words) when Jesus Himself cast out demons over and over again and had His disciples do the same.

There's a reason we're being influenced to put to silence this type of talk and the demons are the ones behind it.

What could they be up to.

Edited by None

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I know one thing:- They are under our authority and feet and must leave when we say so

middlecross~

:rolleyes: Only those who truly walk in their authority are able to exercise this spiritual truth.

Too many Christians say this but fail to do it...because they have given the devil a place in their lives and the demons wont go until they close the door...

Karen, you have a valid point..... and may I add:

019Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?" 20And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. 21["But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."]

NASB

Not all demons are the same and are at the same level..... one should take very close stock in himself if he is to approach a demon to demand things of it...... make very sure that the Holy Spirit is leading you to do so, for if you happen upon one of these, you can get the spiritual beating of your life if you are not really prepared..... and we as humans have no control over these things at all..... so make sure the Spirit dwells within you and that He is instructing you to confront it..... for your own sake. Been there done that wont do it again without the help of my Lord.

I've read through most of the thread, and I don't see much experience shown here by very many posters..... The rest of you need to read up and get ready for it for the onslaught of posession is growing every day, and I fear that we'll all need that experience just to exist in this place for the short time we await for the Lord.

Sam

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

.... and the worthy add at the bottom says "Coming Soon"

How ironic is that?

• 2 weeks later...

19Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?" 20And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move; and nothing shall be impossible to you. 21["But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."]

NASB

Not all demons are the same and are at the same level..... one should take very close stock in himself if he is to approach a demon to demand things of it...... make very sure that the Holy Spirit is leading you to do so, for if you happen upon one of these, you can get the spiritual beating of your life if you are not really prepared..... and we as humans have no control over these things at all..... so make sure the Spirit dwells within you and that He is instructing you to confront it..... for your own sake. Been there done that wont do it again without the help of my Lord.

I've read through most of the thread, and I don't see much experience shown here by very many posters..... The rest of you need to read up and get ready for it for the onslaught of posession is growing every day, and I fear that we'll all need that experience just to exist in this place for the short time we await for the Lord.

Sam

I agree.

Jesus could cast out any demon, though,

He was setting some rules for His weaker followers about the prayer and fasting.

I found the book of Enoch helpful in understanding of these spiritual beings.

It's the first time I've read these books and I'm not sure of all of the content but as far as the author's knowledge of the "hidden things", he seems right on target and shares much insight to things of this nature, moreso than other books.

Example:

8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon 9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; 10 they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless 12 hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

Enoch gives us an understanding of WHERE the little demons came from. 2 Peter 2:4-5 and Jude 6 expalin WHERE the fallen angels are being held until the apointed time...

And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous

man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men

for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children

of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die 5 and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget

children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were formerly

spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.

And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon

the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin;

they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless

hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

2 Peter 2:4-5 and Jude 6 expalin WHERE the fallen angels are being held until the apointed time...

Have you read all of Enoch's book?

He goes into great details about the end time prophesies, paralleling other prophet's in the Bible,

including where evil spirits are bound.

Chapter 19

1 And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, (here shall they stand,) till the day of the great judgement in 2 which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. And the women also of the angels who 3 went astray shall become sirens.' And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things: and no man shall see as I have seen.

Chapter 21

1,2 And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither 3 a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw 4 seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. Then 5 I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why 6 dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, 7 the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of 8 fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. Then I said: 'How 9 fearful is the place and how terrible to look upon!' Then Uriel answered me, one of the holy angels who was with me, and said unto me: 'Enoch, why hast thou such fear and affright?' And 10 I answered: 'Because of this fearful place, and because of the spectacle of the pain.' And he said unto me: 'This place is the prison of the angels, and here they will be imprisoned for ever.'

The only problem is Enoch is not considered by the Protestant Church as inspired. Is it accurate? Is it merely opinion of a man? Who knows?

You can say that about every post ever made by every person on this whole forum. Is it accurate? Was it inspired by God?

Only the Holy Spirit will tell you. He knows.

Have you read all of Enoch's book?

He goes into great details about the end time prophesies, paralleling other prophet's in the Bible,

including where evil spirits are bound.

Chapter 19

1 And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, (here shall they stand,) till the day of the great judgement in 2 which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. And the women also of the angels who 3 went astray shall become sirens.' And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things: and no man shall see as I have seen.

Chapter 21

1,2 And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither 3 a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw 4 seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. Then 5 I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why 6 dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, 7 the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of 8 fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. Then I said: 'How 9 fearful is the place and how terrible to look upon!' Then Uriel answered me, one of the holy angels who was with me, and said unto me: 'Enoch, why hast thou such fear and affright?' And 10 I answered: 'Because of this fearful place, and because of the spectacle of the pain.' And he said unto me: 'This place is the prison of the angels, and here they will be imprisoned for ever.'

Yes.. I have read it all. The reason for my interest in this area is because of my testimony of where the Lord delivered me from. You see at one time I was a very messed up person. I was strung out on drugs and hearing voices and seeing demonic manifestations ALL the time. Some of the ones that wouldn't leave me alone just happen to be STARS that followed me every where I went. Even as an unbeliever I knew that what I was seeing had something to do with God.. whom I didn't know.

When I tried to tell people (straight folks)about what I was seeing they tried to explain it away as hallucinations. I knew better. The things I was being followed by brought extreme fear and torment. I didn't believe in aliens either.. But one day my sister, (not a believer) brought me a book about NEPHILIM... talk about making my skin crawl.... I knew I had been in connection with another realm, but didn't know squat about God or demons or fallen angels.

The short of it, I have seen the watchers... The way to get to that place is through drugs and even prescription drugs are doing the same thing today... ie.. voices.

So as the Word says, "as in the days of Noah so shall it be for the coming of the Son of Man..

Time is short..

Blessings,

Rev. Karen Coon (isn't God good!)