• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Have you read all of Enoch's book?

He goes into great details about the end time prophesies, paralleling other prophet's in the Bible,

including where evil spirits are bound.

Chapter 19

1 And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, (here shall they stand,) till the day of the great judgement in 2 which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. And the women also of the angels who 3 went astray shall become sirens.' And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things: and no man shall see as I have seen.

Chapter 21

1,2 And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither 3 a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw 4 seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. Then 5 I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why 6 dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, 7 the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of 8 fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. Then I said: 'How 9 fearful is the place and how terrible to look upon!' Then Uriel answered me, one of the holy angels who was with me, and said unto me: 'Enoch, why hast thou such fear and affright?' And 10 I answered: 'Because of this fearful place, and because of the spectacle of the pain.' And he said unto me: 'This place is the prison of the angels, and here they will be imprisoned for ever.'

Yes.. I have read it all. The reason for my interest in this area is because of my testimony of where the Lord delivered me from. You see at one time I was a very messed up person. I was strung out on drugs and hearing voices and seeing demonic manifestations ALL the time. Some of the ones that wouldn't leave me alone just happen to be STARS that followed me every where I went. Even as an unbeliever I knew that what I was seeing had something to do with God.. whom I didn't know.

When I tried to tell people (straight folks)about what I was seeing they tried to explain it away as hallucinations. I knew better. The things I was being followed by brought extreme fear and torment. I didn't believe in aliens either.. But one day my sister, (not a believer) brought me a book about NEPHILIM... talk about making my skin crawl.... I knew I had been in connection with another realm, but didn't know squat about God or demons or fallen angels.

The short of it, I have seen the watchers... The way to get to that place is through drugs and even prescription drugs are doing the same thing today... ie.. voices.

So as the Word says, "as in the days of Noah so shall it be for the coming of the Son of Man..

Time is short..

Blessings,

Rev. Karen Coon (isn't God good!)

He certainly is.

:21:

edit:

even prescription drugs are doing the same thing today...

I noticed this as well and I've also noticed the extreme increase in pharmacies in my area alone(one on every corner pretty much). The timing couldn't be more fitting for end time predictions, it only makes sense. Not to mention the way pushing meds on a person is the prefered treatment by doctors rather than diet and exercize(for stress/weight loss/high blood pressure etc). Doctors in America are pushing meds on people here for weight management that the countries who created them have bannished for reasons like the ones you stated(hallucinations etc..). I have tried this prescribed diet pill(never again) and they made me grouchy but I've seen other people who are still on these meds and it seems as if they "have friends" with them at all times and the mood swings vary greatly. Their eyes even look different when they're taking these meds. It's very sad to me. This is why I'm learning up on these things. Not only are some of my loved ones taking things they shouldn't be, some of them are very much into witchcraft and have pagan beliefs, leaving the door very wide open for possession and they don't even know it.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/04/1977

There are many deceiving spirits.

I think most people refer to them as devils/antichirt spirits

I don't particularly think that there is one depression spirit or a spirit of anger.?

They mostly try to keep people out of the will of God.

Read 1 John chapter 4

Edited by kjwatts947

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

When my daughter was delivered of a few demons, they gave their names. I won't tell you what they were, but suffice it to say---yes, there was a very strong, dominant one, with about 2 or 3 underlings.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Did Ancient Biotech Create "Nephilim"? Will Modern Science Bring Them Again?

Added: May 5th, 2007 7:42 AM

by Thomas Horn

"The benei Elohim saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fit extensions" (Gen 6:2, Interlinear Hebrew Bible).

May 3, 2007 -- RaidersNewsNetwork.com -- In the study of the Old Testament Book of Genesis, beings of great stature called "giants" appear, which some scholars believe came into existence after powerful angels known as 'Watchers' descended to earth and used women (or their biological matter) to construct bodies of flesh, which they used to "extend" themselves into the material world.

The Apocryphal books of Enoch, 2 Esdras, Genesis Aprocryphon and Jasher support the Genesis story, adding that the sin of the angels grew to include genetic modification of animals as well as humans. The Book of Jasher, mentioned in the Bible in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, says, "After the fallen angels went into the daughters of men, the sons of men taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order to provoke the Lord"(4:18). This clear reference to the Genesis 6 record illustrates that "animals" were included in whatever cross-species experiments were being conducted, and that this activity resulted in judgment from God. The Book of Enoch also supports this record, saying that after the fallen angels merged their DNA with women, they "began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish" (7:5,6). The Old Testament contains associated reference to genetic mutations, which developed among humans following this activity, including unusual size, physical strength, six fingers, six toes, animal appetite for blood and even lion-like features among men (2 Sam 21:20; 23:20).

What if, by corrupting the species barrier in which each creature was to recreate after its "own kind," Watchers had successfully mingled human-animal DNA and combined the hereditary traits of different species into a single new mutation? An entirely new being

Great read, Karen C. :blink:

In leading laboratories, academic and industrial, new creators are confidently amassing their powers and quietly honing their skills, while on the street their evangelists are zealously prophesying a posthuman future. For anyone who cares about preserving our humanity, the time has come for paying attention.

So true.

Chris Floyd in an article for CounterPunch a while back quoted the Daily Telegraph and Christian Science Monitor, saying "some of the research now underway involves actually altering the genetic code of soldiers, modifying bits of DNA to fashion a new type of human specimen, one that functions like a machine, killing tirelessly for days and nights on end.... mutations [that] will 'revolutionize the contemporary order of battle' and guarantee 'operational dominance across the whole range of potential U.S. military employments"

An army full of "The Terminators".

Talk about prophesying.

If one accepts the biblical story of giants as real, such discovery could actually be made someday, or perhaps already has been and was covered up.

In the book of Enoch(and this was written before the scientific activities here) it says that the fallen angels shared some of the "secrets" of things. My guess is they shared the "how to's" of what we now know as science. The visual manifestation of a demon(fallen angel) is now, more commonly, possession. This gives us humans more inward views, rather than spiritual, redirecting faith in the unseen as fantasy. Jesus cast out the demons who were obviously tormenting the humans they dwelled in, their tactics have changed so as not to be so easily discovered and removed.

It's possible that some discoveries, like the bones of giants, could have aided the biotechnological studies of the growth hormone and been hurried by such demonic influences, as was Isaiah's worry(Isaiah 26.14).

If that sounds rediculous, then the demon's tactics of concealment was not a foolish plan on their part.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Did Ancient Biotech Create "Nephilim"? Will Modern Science Bring Them Again?

Added: May 5th, 2007 7:42 AM

by Thomas Horn

"The benei Elohim saw the daughters of Adam, that they were fit extensions" (Gen 6:2, Interlinear Hebrew Bible).

May 3, 2007 -- RaidersNewsNetwork.com -- In the study of the Old Testament Book of Genesis, beings of great stature called "giants" appear, which some scholars believe came into existence after powerful angels known as 'Watchers' descended to earth and used women (or their biological matter) to construct bodies of flesh, which they used to "extend" themselves into the material world.

The Apocryphal books of Enoch, 2 Esdras, Genesis Aprocryphon and Jasher support the Genesis story, adding that the sin of the angels grew to include genetic modification of animals as well as humans. The Book of Jasher, mentioned in the Bible in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, says, "After the fallen angels went into the daughters of men, the sons of men taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order to provoke the Lord"(4:18). This clear reference to the Genesis 6 record illustrates that "animals" were included in whatever cross-species experiments were being conducted, and that this activity resulted in judgment from God. The Book of Enoch also supports this record, saying that after the fallen angels merged their DNA with women, they "began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish" (7:5,6). The Old Testament contains associated reference to genetic mutations, which developed among humans following this activity, including unusual size, physical strength, six fingers, six toes, animal appetite for blood and even lion-like features among men (2 Sam 21:20; 23:20).

What if, by corrupting the species barrier in which each creature was to recreate after its "own kind," Watchers had successfully mingled human-animal DNA and combined the hereditary traits of different species into a single new mutation? An entirely new being

http://www.ahrimangate.com/raidersjournal.htm scroll down about a third of the page and it is just under the article about the Future of Food: The Biotech Threat to all Life.

I found it very interesting...... I hope it is not considered a conspiracy thing by folks here, it is some really interesting end time prophesy information.

As far as I know it is definatly not conspiracy but prophecy. As Jesus made a point that what was going on in Noah'a time would happen again right before His coming...

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Luk 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

From what I get from this is they were not just having a beer bust... amen?? :) There was something so horrible that it cause God to wipe out the entire earth, except Noah and his family..

I know you have probably done research in this area about as much as me.. It facinates me how the Church has watered down certain parts of the Bible to make it more palatable... :emot-handshake:

Blesings, Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Very true indeed...

Old Man Methuselah and What Is To Come

Added: May 10th, 2007 7:32 AM

Bruce Collins

RaidersNewsNetwork.com

May 10, 2007

As most people know, there were two Enochs in Genesis. Although bearing the same name, we can surmise that they were vastly different men.

One Enoch was the offspring of Cain. He was a third generation man. It is interesting to note that although the number three is pertinent in Christian faith to the teachings of the Trinity, the number three also has occultic significance. This Enoch was third generation of the

Are there many today with a platform or pulpits who, as Enoch of old, are sounding the alarm to prepare body, soul, and mind or perish? Has a modern day Methuselah (death and sent) been born and is the clock ticking as I type this column? Will only Noah and his family be spared from the