• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

[b]Hi Christian folk !!

I have come to your website to know about your views about my religion --- islam. I intend to have a serene discussion with you. I believe many christians feel a strong antipathy to my religion because they don't fully undrestand islam. There is an Arab proverb which says : " Man is the enemy of what he ignores". So, this is a good opportunity to that end. what do you think?

looking forward to your replies :wub:

You have come to this site in order to ascertain the Christian 'view' of Islam.

I have stated what I think of Islam so have others.

Why not start answering or defending your faith instead of telling us your view on Christrianity?

You are not a coward like the Hezbollah are you? Hiding and entrenching themselves deep amongst civilian populace made up mainly of women and children? Or those suidecide bombers who blow up innocents in peak hours?

You can visit my questions on page 7 and 9

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

Allah - the Moon God

...... Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god. As such, it is sheer idolatry and must be rejected by all those who follow the Torah and Gospel. moongod.htm

Hi Gia !!!

it is the old same story !!! here is a reply to this famous 'christian' allegation against Islam. here is a link to an interesting article about the subject. PlEEEEEEEEEase, read it with the eyes of your mind and then I am all ears !! :emot-handshake:

edited by moderator

bye !! :o

I'm not going to read any propaganda piece from idol worshippers.

I have read the koran and that is all the opinion I need to know what evil islam is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

mohammad99,

I'd have to agree with vox here and ask you to start answering our questions and defending your faith , instead of telling us your view on Christianity?

You are avoiding reasonable questions and sound documentation that reveal the truth behind islam and allah and instead trying to deposit the lies you have been taught here in this thread.

If you are going to refute archaelogical and historical proof presented to you that is documented, and brand it "Christian allegations" then you are going to be playing the "zealot" card and that will not win here among Christians.

If you are here to "learn about Christianity" as you stated then you can't just ignore those of us (like myself) that have legitimate questions for you. You can't just respond to those who seem "easy" on you. You will gain no credibility or conversion from any true Christians here.

So how about it ?

Defend the moon god and the information fully described in Giaour's post

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Keep in mind that the "Moon god" story isn't exactly accurate...it's based upon a misunderstanding about the symbol for Baal. The only "historians" that actually refer to Islam comming from the "Moon god" are fundamentalist Christians. Even those who are against Islam, like myself, find it better to rely on true history rather than iffy history.

That said, I'll deal with this issue more fully Wednesday. I will be spending the day with a converted Muslim tomorrow who has written extensively with his brother on this religion, so I should have some great information. :o

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

AK...looking forward to reading you on that.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Mohammad,

You don't listen to anything we say, you don't read anything we post, you are convinced in yourself.

When this war first started in Aphganistan, I was so grieved for the refugees they were showing on TV, saying they had nothing to eat, that I started praying for God to send them some food.

He told me, and I heard Him say, "I will." and I saw a vision of yellow stuff falling from the sky and dropping on the people.

I didn't know what it meant but I said, "Thank You" and knew He had it convered.

2 days later I was watching the news and saw the army dropping yellow packets of food down into the refugee camps.

The difference in christianity and Islaam is we love Muslims and they hate us.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Mohammad,

You don't listen to anything we say, you don't read anything we post, you are convinced in yourself.

When this war first started in Aphganistan, I was so grieved for the refugees they were showing on TV, saying they had nothing to eat, that I started praying for God to send them some food.

He told me, and I heard Him say, "I will." and I saw a vision of yellow stuff falling from the sky and dropping on the people.

I didn't know what it meant but I said, "Thank You" and knew He had it convered.

2 days later I was watching the news and saw the army dropping yellow packets of food down into the refugee camps.

The difference in christianity and Islaam is we love Muslims and they hate us.

Yes they hate both U.S and Israel.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

I remember reading that Islam teaches that their god, Allah, is an unknowable god. That is in sharp contrast to our God, Jehovah, who is knowable. We do not worship the same God. Allah is one entity and Jehovah is another.

How can you get your mind and heart around the fact that Mohammed was a criminal, a murderer? Why refuse Jesus, who was perfect in every way, never sinning?

What choice could there possibly be?

A sinless Saviour, and a knowable God!

Blessings! :rolleyes:

Hi Floatingaxe !!!!

No, Muslims do KNOW the God they worship. Perhaps you have heard that we cannot know ALL the REALITY of Allah. And that's true!! No one knows ALL the Reality of the One God except God Himself. Even God's prophets don't.

Muslims know God/ Allah through the teachings of the Holy Books and the Prophets.

The Human brain is not able to comprehend the essence of our Almighty Creator Allah.

We can only recognize the Almighty by His attributes.

His attributes describe His Power , Perfection, Might ,Compassion and Grace...These divine attributes have become known to us from the Quranic verses and Hadeeths.

1- One must understand that Allah is not His attributes nor is He other than them.

For example: One can say: "Allah has the attribute of power" but one cannot say: "Allah is power."

2- God has no faults or weaknesses. He, the Exalted, is flawless. His attributes are without flaw and are unchanging.

3 - God does not resemble any of His creation.

Intellectively, if Allah resembled any of His creation, He would be susceptible to the same things the creation are susceptible.

If He were susceptible, as the creations are, He would be weak and created--as they are--and this is impossible.

4- Allah is without shape, without form, and without limitations. He does not resemble anything man sees in the universe or

anything he can imagine--since imagination is part of the creation.

(Note: The word 'He' or 'His' when used in reference to Allah must not be understood to represent gender. Allah created male

and female, and He does not resemble any of His creation).

5- Without comparing Allah to the creation one can use mental evidences to prove the existence of the Creator:

When one sees a building, one knows there is a builder; when one sees a painting, one knows there is a painter; when one sees the creation, one knows there is a Creator.

Allah is the Creator .Allah exists WITHOUT A PLACE because He always existed and He created all the places.

Allah existed eternally and place did not, and Allah exists now as He has been, i.e., WITHOUT residing in a place, whether this place is skies, Earth, Paradise, Hell, or any other place in the six directions.

6- Allah does NOT CHANGE, Change is a sign of need and need is non-befitting to attribute to God. Allah is perfect, If something changes for the bad, it is no longer perfect, and if it changes for the good, it was not perfect to begin with.

Therefore, Allah does not change. He is not in Heaven.

He is not in everyone.

He is not everywhere.

He does not occupy a space now, He never did, and He never will. Allah exists without a place.

7- Allah has NO BEGINNING. Anything that has a beginning is creation. Allah created every creation, every movement, every rest, every thought, every intention.To have a beginning is a Sign of need, and Allah is not in need.

Allah has no end to His existence. To have an end is weakness; the Creator is not weak.

8- Allah does NOT NEED any of His creation. To need something means to be unable to perform without it, and this is weakness. The Creator is not weak--it is impossible to be among His attributes.

9- Allah has the attribute of POWER by which He affects the creation. He makes them exist and He annihilates them.

10- Allah has the attribute of WILL . Whatever Allah willed to be shall be and whatever Allah did not will to be shall not be.Both good and evil happen according to God's will.

11- Allah has the attribute of knowledge.Allah knows everything: what has happened, what is happening, and what will happen.

12- Allah has the attribute of LIFE because He who is dead cannot be attributed with knowledge, will, power, and consequently, cannot create. Allah's life is not like ours. We need flesh, bones, blood, and spirit, Allah created all these; His life is not in need of any of them. ( to be continued...)

bye ! :blink:

Does Allah Love..?

You make no mention of the Love of Allah..In all of your post I see nowhere the words that Allah is Love.

If it is Allah who WILLS everything, then what assurance do you have of salvation..?

The God of the bible initiated the process to reconcile all men to himself. Do you see that..?? God himself came looking for US, because he Loves us.

I do not see this with Allah. I do not see the Love of God in the Islamic God.

I do not see a God who loves his people when I look at Islam. I see a people who fear their God so much that they must appease him with works of righteousness that MIGHT earn them salvation, but still that is no assurance as it is Allah who Wills.

How will you ever know the Love of God if you must wait until you die to experience it...???

What then is the point of serving Allah NOW..??

Regards,

Ben.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  636
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

A good muslim performs do both 'the heart' and 'the body' duties. If he has the six beliefs but doesn't perform the five rituals he is still a muslim unless he rejects them.

Then surely it is true to say that a Muslim is simply someone who believes certain things about a deity?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

What gets me upset is that Muslims all over the world are doing horrific things and You do not see any protesting against it. Yet those who follow Islam talk about the extreme ones and not being in agreement- But do you see them protesting against these extremist.