• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

Alright, I understand that their was a rebellion but I'm still not sure where we got the name Lucifer... :whistling:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Doesn't "Lucifer" refer to his countenance? He once was an angel of light. He was a beautiful angel. But now his realm is the kingdom of darkness.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Just to comment about Revelation 12:4 someone said..

The woman is not the Church.... its Israel.

Correct you are. If one thing offends me, it is replacement theology.

"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made, He saith not, And to thy seeds, as of many: but as of one, And to thy seed which is Christ." "And If ye be Christ's, then are YE Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:16, 29; 26:5.

"For HE IS NOT A JEW, who is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Romans 2:28, 29.

The promises were made through Abraham to the children of promise (Romans 9:6-8), who are justified by faith - whether Jew or Gentile. Galatins 3:7; Ephesians 2:12,13:3:6.

Even, the Reformers: Calvin, Luther, Wesley, Knox, Wycliffe, Tyndale, Zwingli...recognized that we are the temple and that the "Son of Perdition" would be seated over God's people - not, a temple in Jerusalem.

You may call this "Replacement Theology," but, it is the Word of God.

• 8 months later...
Even, the Reformers: Calvin, Luther, Wesley, Knox, Wycliffe, Tyndale, Zwingli...recognized that we are the temple and that the "Son of Perdition" would be seated over God's people - not, a temple in Jerusalem.

You may call this "Replacement Theology," but, it is the Word of God.

Oh how I love The Bible!

Well, would you Look at that!

I wonder where I heard that excuse.

Excuse

All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers. Jeremiah 50:7

Here, Here!

The WORD Gets In The Last Word!

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. Revelation 19:15

Jesus and His Temple in Jerusalem!

And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. Zechariah 6:12:13

Jesus and His Temple in New Jerusalem!

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 3:12-13

Oh How I Love Jesus!

Oh How I Love Jesus!

Oh How I Love Jesus!

Because He first loved me!

Love, Joe

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  88

The temple was destroyed, the ceremonial law was fulfilled in the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ - The veil has been rent!

He is the high-priest, the sacrificial Lamb, the Manna, the Law, the Light...

The Reformers knew The Scriptures, which say, "...Ye are the temple of God." 1 Cor 3:16. It is about believing Jews and Gentiles - not, about the rebuilding of the Jerusalem temple.

Is God finished with the Jews? Absolutely not. Many thousands have embraced Jesus as their Messiah.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The temple was destroyed, the ceremonial law was fulfilled in the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ - The veil has been rent!

The Reformers knew The Scriptures, which say, "...Ye are the temple of God." 1 Cor 3:16. It is about believing Jews and Gentiles - not, about the rebuilding of the Jerusalem temple.

Is God finished with the Jews? Absolutely not. Many thousands have embraced Jesus as their Messiah.

:24::taped:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Shalom,

Here we go again. :thumbsup:

What has this to do with Lucifer?

And no the "reformers" didn't have it right, they twisted Scripture to remove anything "Jewish" from the church.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33

Just to comment about Revelation 12:4 someone said..

The woman is not the Church.... its Israel.

However, Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This remnant is the Church.

the True Church & Israel are one.

Galatians 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.(the Church and saved Israel).

However, the Nation of Israel is the Woman as you concluded.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Yes he took one third I do believe thats right, but guess who still has 2/3ds? I would not worry bout the 1/3.

Oh by the way I loved your pictures in your blog. That Lion really looks noble almost posing for you. Also that rock, relections even on ice, how cool is that?

Edited by roselady

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I can't find anything in the Bible that positively identifies the 'Lucifer' character named in Isaiah, with satan.....................