Guest tickle_me_blue

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

you all make cutters look like evil posessed mental head cases looking for attention....

i dont see nothing wrong with it if it helps which it does.

how does it help?

it disfigures the body, it provides potential for infections, it is dangerous, it is not helpful in anyway that i know of... enlighten us... the ones i know that were cutters, were afraid.... scared, and one acouple times had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital because of a small cut made that did more damage then she thought it would... there are many germs that really thrive on open wounds....

most cutters do not even take the time to clean them selves up, or use sterile/clean cutting devices, who knows where that razor blade or knife or glass has been?

tetnis? staph? parasites? and a whole slew of other germs that love blood and skin.....

really..... How Does It Help?

mike

it helps you get through the day. feels better than talking to anyone or hurting anyone else and there is such a big release after.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

it helps you get through the day. feels better than talking to anyone or hurting anyone else and there is such a big release after.

You are being lied to! It doesn't feel better than talking it out. There is no release, but the greater intake of more pain. That is a lie you live--a lie from the devil.

Please renounce that lie in Jesus name and live!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

gothic freak what started you to do this? This is a serious thing to do to yourself.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Gothic,

I noticed you said that you felt an incredible release. If this is a solution for you. Why the need to re-cut and re-cut? I also note that you said it helps you get through the day. What is it that you are having trouble coping with?

I want you to know my dear friend that God Loves you more than you can know. That He died on a Cross for your permanent release. That although there will be trouble in this world. We are not to fear nor even try to cope with it. We are to turn it over to Him and He will carry our burdens.

There is nothing healthy about cutting yourself. It is quite dangerous. Your skin is an organ designed to keep germs out. When it is exposed to the environment by a laceration. It becomes exposed to infection. Folks with Cancer or other diseases that involve the immune system can actually die from lacerations to the skin. In their already weakened state and infection is more than their body can handle or fight.

God has Created you in His Image. He desires that you understand that being formed and Created in His image makes us very valuable to God. So much so that He was willing to come down from heaven. Leaving behind the most beautiful place you could ever imagine. As well a relationship with His Father and a perfect Love that He has always known. He seperated Himself from this because He thought you were of value. He faced all that hell could throw at Him. Because He thought you were worth it. Because in His sight you have value. You are more than just what society says you are. You are Created in the Image of God. With a weight and a possible Glory far surpassing anything this world can tarnish or throw upon you.

Yes, the enemy wants you dead. Why? Simply because he knows in turn what you could and can be. This is a threat to him and all he has accomplished via trickery. he knows how valuable you are to God.

You weren't made for cutting yourself to expose the shame you feel . You were made to sit in Daddys lap. A precious child of God. You were made for places the enemy could never tread even when he was in Gods camp. It disgusts him and his fear and anxiety drive him to death, to kill that which he is jealous of.

Gothic,

God simply adores you and has longed to know you. God has longed for you to know Him and for you to walk in the places He has in store for you. In Victory and not in Bondage to the cut. You do not need to cut yourself, Jesus Christ was cut for you. You do not need to be crushed and bruised. God was crushed and bruised for you. You do not need to disapear in everyone elses sight. He Humbled Himself and took your place.

The Bible says this;

Col

Guest the labourer

Hello, that person has first got to see that what thay are doing is wrong?

prayer is the way to brake strongholds on someones life, and also pray for there salvation.

thay are saved dont go softly softly with them, thay need to repent, confess there sin and turn away from it.

cutting is only the outward sign of an inward problem. get to the problem!

God bless you.