• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1966

You still have your other state DL and you can cash payroll checks..if a bank won't do it then pay a fee at one of those cheesy little check cashing places.. and get a job with a DL not issued in that state. Drive safely and obey the traffic laws. Loopholes are made for reasons :)

I personally would refuse also and take my chances..if this is the beginning of how the mark will be functioning and you refuse then you are covered by God and His promise to keep us hidden in the midst of it.

Don't tell lies however about your place of residence. They can only ticket you if you get a traffic violation..they might suspend your name so that you are unable to get an issued DL until you pay your tickets but they are not going to throw you into prison.

Pray about it and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit..

if you have moved your permanent residency to the state of texas, it is ILLEGAL to retain your DL from a previous state. you must, by law, apply for a new DL in texas within a specific time frame. i see no biblical support for violating this law of the land. and when the time comes to renew your DL in the other state, you will be committing fraud (also illegal) if you renew in your other state, which by then will probably also be requiring fingerprints.

and like i said before, most places where you can get your paychecks cashed (especially those cheesy little check cashing places) require a fingerprint on the check.

i'm shocked that a christian would recommend finding loopholes in laws for the purpose of getting away with breaking them. :)

if you have moved your permanent residency to the state of texas, it is ILLEGAL to retain your DL from a previous state. you must, by law, apply for a new DL in texas within a specific time frame. i see no biblical support for violating this law of the land. and when the time comes to renew your DL in the other state, you will be committing fraud (also illegal) if you renew in your other state, which by then will probably also be requiring fingerprints.

and like i said before, most places where you can get your paychecks cashed (especially those cheesy little check cashing places) require a fingerprint on the check.

i'm shocked that a christian would recommend finding loopholes in laws for the purpose of getting away with breaking them. ;)

God bless you..it was quite shocking wasn't it! :)

Chances are when we ARE in the end times and we are looking the MARK in the face and standing against the beast we will all find loopholes...which if course will be in place in order for us to continue to exist until the time Christ returns..IMHO

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  18

I say go ahead and get the license, and don't worry about your fingerprint. This is not the mark of the beast, nor is it even getting close to it. The "mark" identifies you as a follower of the Antichrist, a fingerprint simply identifies you. Period.

The fingerprint is for your own safety and security. As a matter of fact, I am a firm believer in having one's fingerprints taken. In many instances, I think it should be strictly voluntary, but I see no problem with being ASKED to supply your prints. For high powered jobs that require Secret and Top Secret clearance, it should be (and is) mandatory. Lesser security jobs should not require this, although volunteering one's prints should not be discouraged.

If we all had prints on file somewhere, there'd be less crime committed (more easily caught equals less likely to follow through). And there would be fewer people wandering around lost, not even knowing who they are (imagine a person with severe dementia who has wandered away from his home and family, unable to remember where he lives...he could be easily identified).

There are many benefits to fingerprinting, and negligible down sides. But I'm not saying go ahead with it BECAUSE of the benefits; that's neither here nor there with regards to your dilemma. I simply think that if it's the law, then don't concern yourself about it, because it's not at all like taking the "mark".

lori, there's a difference. there are certain circumstances in which we are to disobey the laws of the land... ones that require us to violate God's law, ones that require us to deny God.

getting a fingerprint taken for a driver's license (or to get a check cashed, or to be processed into jail, or to register your children with an agency that specializes in assisting the FBI in missing children's cases) is NOT one of those circumstances.

taking the mark of the beast is a whole different story. when the government requires us to get embedded with computer chips, then by all means find a loophole.

i'll go one further. IMO, refusing to be fingerprinted for a DL is on the same level of civil disobedience as a muslim woman refusing to show her face in a photo on the ID. i believe it should be categorized as obstruction of justice.

lori, there's a difference. there are certain circumstances in which we are to disobey the laws of the land... ones that require us to violate God's law, ones that require us to deny God.

getting a fingerprint taken for a driver's license (or to get a check cashed, or to be processed into jail, or to register your children with an agency that specializes in assisting the FBI in missing children's cases) is NOT one of those circumstances.

taking the mark of the beast is a whole different story. when the government requires us to get embedded with computer chips, then by all means find a loophole.

LadyC, I completely understand the entire concept of this conversation and also know that as much as you have a right to say how you feel about it so do I. And my final statement to my post was to pray and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I also believe that we are closer than what many feel when it comes to things such as the mark of the beast. If they told me I had to put my thumbprint on a DL in order to have it, I wouldn't have it. No more than I would allow an implanted credit card chip with all of my info placed into me for the convenience of not having to carry a wallet. This practice of the credit card is voluntary and happening today..is this the voluntary mark of the beast? Even if it isn't I want no part of it. Why? Because I get a pull on my spirit that tells me not too. Do I generally advocate breaking the law. Heavens NO! But today is so much different than yesterday and the days of this earth as we know it are numbered. So I guess if I get a flogging in the town square for saying no and telling others to say no too, then a flogging I will get.

So if I have shocked you or anyone else. So be it, I do not regret the words I have spoken.

of course you have a right to speak what you feel. i just believe that the logic behind your opinion is faulty. that doesn't make you a bad person.

technology of implanting humans with microchips is already being tested and has been for many years. i absolutely believe that is the mark of the beast. or will be, anyway. a fingerprint in no way provides the kind of information that the mark will provide. i agree that everyone should pray and let the Spirit lead... but i think people have to be careful and diligent to differentiate between the Holy Spirit and fear which is driven by personal objections or societal conspiracy theorizing. a true test of this is "does it line up with scripture?" i personally see absolutely no scriptural support for violating this law, and it is contrary to God's nature to lead one to break laws that do not violate Him.

no hard feelings. i know i can't change your opinion any more than you can change mine... i do hope i've given you reason to seek God again regarding this issue.

of course you have a right to speak what you feel. i just believe that the logic behind your opinion is faulty. that doesn't make you a bad person.

technology of implanting humans with microchips is already being tested and has been for many years. i absolutely believe that is the mark of the beast. or will be, anyway. a fingerprint in no way provides the kind of information that the mark will provide. i agree that everyone should pray and let the Spirit lead... but i think people have to be careful and diligent to differentiate between the Holy Spirit and fear which is driven by personal objections or societal conspiracy theorizing. a true test of this is "does it line up with scripture?" i personally see absolutely no scriptural support for violating this law, and it is contrary to God's nature to lead one to break laws that do not violate Him.

no hard feelings. i know i can't change your opinion any more than you can change mine... i do hope i've given you reason to seek God again regarding this issue.

Believe me I have received your words with the grace intended...and not to keep this going because that is not my intent. I want you to know that I have sought God regarding this issue..that is why I have no regrets for stating what I have stated.

I have no hard feelings what so ever..

Many blessings to you today and always, are my prayers for you.