IGNORED

Does God give you dreams or visions??

Candi770

Yup!! :24:

greetings! i also never received visions and dreams but everything change lately. i receive a lot of visions and most of them is about myself. :wub:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Yup!! :wub:

greetings! i also never received visions and dreams but everything change lately. i receive a lot of visions and most of them is about myself. :wub:

Welcome to Worthy if I haven't already!! And maybe if you are dreaming of yourself, He is trying to tell you something :34:

:(

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Calling all dreamers

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

well with in the last 6 months i have been starting to have dreams let me tell you my normal dreams are not that crash hot

but these dreams i have been having know have been very peace full i remember this one dream were i am worshipping in a church with people i do not know of and i could feel my self being lifted above the clouds and entering his court yard

another dream i have had is were i am preaching or sharing my testimony its were i have not been before but people are listnning and i am showing no fear

their is this other dream i had with my pastor and sevral of the guys this spun me right out as this has never happend but we were all praying for each other

there are times i wake up and i find my self praying for my partner who is a pastor in the philippines

on the 24 on nov i got jolted to get out of bed and this inner small voice said pray so i just obeyed trying to rub my eyes to wake up this inner small voice said pray for kristina i did but i did not know why then i got an email saying that she nearly died in the midle off the sea coming back from a staff meeting the supper cyclones that were to hit the philippines decided to hit when she was in the midle of the ocean

when i read her email she sent me i freaked out

yet i am beliving and praying to also have vissions as it says in acts

i also have written sevral songs as i play the guitar and i have a note pad with pen next to me so i do not forget what is being said to me

these is what has happend since this year with in the last few 6months

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

damo1

well with in the last 6 months i have been starting to have dreams let me tell you my normal dreams are not that crash hot

but these dreams i have been having know have been very peace full i remember this one dream were i am worshipping in a church with people i do not know of and i could feel my self being lifted above the clouds and entering his court yard

another dream i have had is were i am preaching or sharing my testimony its were i have not been before but people are listnning and i am showing no fear

their is this other dream i had with my pastor and sevral of the guys this spun me right out as this has never happend but we were all praying for each other

there are times i wake up and i find my self praying for my partner who is a pastor in the philippines

on the 24 on nov i got jolted to get out of bed and this inner small voice said pray so i just obeyed trying to rub my eyes to wake up this inner small voice said pray for kristina i did but i did not know why then i got an email saying that she nearly died in the midle off the sea coming back from a staff meeting the supper cyclones that were to hit the philippines decided to hit when she was in the midle of the ocean

i also have written sevral songs as i play the guitar and i have a note pad with pen next to me so i do not forget what is being said to me

God is so awesome, yes, He warns me to, for purpose of intercession, it has been a fun journey, I've been going through a really dry period, did the same thing the last time I moved (I moved from FL to TN stayed for 4 years, now I'm home again in FL), This is the first time I had a dream that my cousin that led me to the Lord and his wife were interceedin for me and I could feel the Lord, that was cool

Sounds like you are an intercessor (I know we all are called, but I mean called to it), Keep record of your dreams to. I had times when a dream didn't make since, and it ended up being a warning, and another was showin me everything would be ok. God is so good.

I'm so excited for you, that is so awesome.

Blessins

candi770

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Calling all dreamers

Yawn :noidea::emot-hug::noidea:

yes?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I have dreams that also lead me to intercessory prayer, but the one and only vision I had goes as follows:

After turning back to Christ in the 80's, for the second time, I was really trying to understand God and was still wondering if this whole concept was real, or if it was just something to keep people in line, like "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Treat others as you would have them treat you". I had been going to church at an AOG in Mass, where I was living at the time. I was not married to the woman that I was living with and still married to my second wife at that time. But, the more I sought God, the more He moved us apart. She soon moved out and lived with a friend that I use to do a lot of drugs with. I had my two oldest kids with me at the time, whom they had come to know her as "Mom". After church one Sunday, the kids wanted to visit her. We walked over and when we entered the house, she was sitting at the table playing monopoly with my friend and his wife. He was tripping, and she and his wife were drinking. My kids went to play in the other room with his kids. I felt a really strong urge to get away from there. I went into the bathroom before I left and prayed. As I started to pray, in the spirit, I was brought up to what I believe was Heaven, where I was greeted in what looked to be like an outer room, by who I believe was an angle. This angle showed me a way to a larger room. As I entered the room, I saw a throne. Up both sides were bright lights, like flames, 24 of them, 12 per side. Then, Jesus appeared, sitting on the throne. He spoke three words, "I AM ALIVE", more plainly then if someone right beside me said them. Immediately after I heard those words, I was back in myself, in prayer. I was stunned, but alone in the bathroom.

OneLight

damo1

God is so awesome, yes, He warns me to, for purpose of intercession, it has been a fun journey, I've been going through a really dry period, did the same thing the last time I moved (I moved from FL to TN stayed for 4 years, now I'm home again in FL), This is the first time I had a dream that my cousin that led me to the Lord and his wife were interceedin for me and I could feel the Lord, that was cool

Sounds like you are an intercessor (I know we all are called, but I mean called to it), Keep record of your dreams to. I had times when a dream didn't make since, and it ended up being a warning, and another was showin me everything would be ok. God is so good.

Blessins

candi770

damo1

high candi 770

thank you sister i just found this as i have been packing and doing the house work so i do not have to clean anything as i am getting ready for move to canberra and then i am off to the phillippines for two weeks

funny you mentioned this i should have stated this yes i do pray a lot and one of my gifts is intecessor but i am only know comfterbal with praying for others and i have learnt to tune into what i feel god is wanting me to pray for as i spend 2hrs a day praying threw the week and on the weekends i wil pray longer i also go to a town were we have sevral cabbins that we use as i pray with sevral other men we leave friday afteernoon and come home sunday afteernoon as i am only an hour away from the farming community i live in

we will pray all night and right threw until 6am have time out or you can sleep were you pick your own time slot

damo1

Blessins

candi770

damo1

high candi 770

thank you sister i just found this as i have been packing and doing the house work so i do not have to clean anything as i am getting ready for move to canberra and then i am off to the phillippines for two weeks

funny you mentioned this i should have stated this yes i do pray a lot and one of my gifts is intecessor but i am only know comfterbal with praying for others and i have learnt to tune into what i feel god is wanting me to pray for as i spend 2hrs a day praying threw the week and on the weekends i wil pray longer i also go to a town were we have sevral cabbins that we use as i pray with sevral other men we leave friday afteernoon and come home sunday afteernoon as i am only an hour away from the farming community i live in

we will pray all night and right threw until 6am have time out or you can sleep were you pick your own time slot

I would love to find some people in this area to do this. In TN I had a prayer partner who prayed with me alott, I miss that, You are so blessed to have that, I'm so happy for you. That type of pray time can only produce awesome fruit, I'm so encouraged.

Where is canberra, and what will you be doing?? Do you know what it is like spiritually? Have fun, is your whole group going??

That is so awesome.

damo1

high sister candi770

canberra is our national capital of Australia were i am living know is a farming community called Armidale canberra is 1600 kilometers

its set around a forest and its one of the nicest capital citys of Australai compared to sydney sydney is like New York were buildings have takken over with plenty off smog and pullotion

canberra has clean air you are only 2hrs from the snow you can see the snow on the mountains

i use to live in canberra and this is were i sort of freaked out a bit as the couple i was living with were involved with a group called the national solomons assembly were diffrent denominations get together and cry out for the sins of the city and for those that have back slidden and you also have pastors and spirit filled cathlics and open brethren comming to these prayer nights this happens each year

it like fasting but you repent of the things that have snuck into the church i once went to a 24 hr prayer ralley but as i said it freaked me out as i was only a babe but threw the people in my church hear in armidale i have been encouraged to dive into the deep end i am around aborigonal people our natural owners of australia and these aborigonal people have been such a blessing to me as my pastor is an aborigonal elder of this community

these people are in touch with the land and everything around them and when they worship and cry out and pray to god its like your in heaven among angels and prayer warriors

were i am know i owe everything to god as he put me in a good apostolic church our church is called christian out reach center its well spread around australai and with in sevral countrys as well and we have a christian out reach center based in the philippines

the reason i am moving back to canberra is my friend lost his wife to cancer this couple had a big impac in my life as i have no family i am an unwanted child who has had a harsh life but god has done so much in my life as its god that has been their for me when everyone else gave up on me my friend edwin has offerd for me to live with him while my application is approved so i can live in the phillippines with my partner who soon will be my wife as she has planted a new church in the mian church were my parnter is associate pastor she has 7 pastors under her her main pastor is living in america and comes back to the philippines every 4 months they have an orphange attached to the main church in bacolod and i will be pastoring the new church kristina planted on an island called lacastaliana

were the church is its a gay community with a lot of crime and corruption and brothels set up so i am use to this as i lived on the streets in kings cross and worked in the strip clubs in kings cross run by the criminals who ran kings cross

it can take up to 2yrs or 1 yr for my citazen ship to be aprroved so i am able to save as much as i can i am also going to be working in canberra as a goverment foster carer i work in a star house were their are sevral boys who are ready to be adopted we work on their issues before we place them in a loving familys care

star houses are set up and run like a normal family home i finished up my work with life with out barriers hear in armidale last week so i am nearly packed and ready to move

you can do this by simply praying and asking god to direct some strong like minded people around you i will keep you coverd in my prayers

and i hope you get to be part of a group that does this it just draws you a lot closser to god when you do this to were you open your self up and alow your self to be an oppen vessel for him

have a happy christmas and a happy new year