• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Which one...... the first one that comes out of the sea, or the one that comes out of the land or the one that the woman is riding.......

No, the OTHER ONE...... :emot-hug::huh::P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:emot-hug: cute..... :huh:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,790
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  223
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

leonard I would be interested to know your thoughts on this as I am keeping an open mind and would like to know other takes on this since no one knows for sure it is interesting to hear from all sides if that is the right word

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I'll PM you, Lady Pear Tree!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

The Beast, is the antichrist, who is a literal man, not a system.

This is what is commonly believed, however, like I always say, God is not bound by what we believe, no matter how strongly we may believe it.

This belief is actually a misconception based on false assumptions = Myth

2 Timothy 4:3-4

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. (4) They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

The beast is the anti christ in all his glory and reign upon this earth. The beast as the anti christ will come in form of man and control a one world government, one currency, requires a mark to buy, sell. will slaughter new Christians. I believe the word "beast" encompasses a great many things all having to do with satan.

Daniel 7:24 and Rev 17:12-13 identify the Antichrist being a literal man:

What version do you study from? None of my Bibles ever mention the word "antichrist" in Daniel or Revelation.

24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Are you suggesting that the little horn has now become the beast itself? Notice that the ten horns, and the little horn as well, arise from out of a kingdom. What kingdom? >>> Daniels 4th beast, the Roman Empire. So if these horns come out from the beast, they can not be the beast, nor is the beast a man.

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast (definite article, singular person).

13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Daniel and Revelation literally define the Antichrist as a person without having to resort to any interpretation.

Yeah, and the devil is dressed in a red suit and holding a pitch fork in his hand. :emot-wave:

The anti christ is a man but underneathe the normal exterior of a man people believe they can trust lies the beast waiting to burst forth.

Are you suggesting that the little horn has now become the beast itself?

No, I was referring to the fact that the Antichrist rises out of the 4th beast, If I'm not mistaken, both the Gentile Empire (4th Empire) and the Antichrist are referred to as the beast.

where, and by whom?

I believe the word "beast" encompasses a great many things all having to do with satan.

Hey cjrose,

I agree, the Beast can take many shapes and forms, after all, the Antichrist will accept all that Christ refused from Satan when he offered all the Kingdoms of the Earth to Christ if he would fall down and worship him.

Mathew 4:8,9

8Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

The Antichrist will accept all that Christ rejected and will receive great power, with the help of the false Prophet he will deceive the entire world.

Revelation 13:11-18

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Peace

CJ

Right on CJ from CJ :emot-pray: