IGNORED

USA in prophecy

mrcorey

Ok, as an Englishman, I thought I'd stick my oar in here.

Personally, having tried to figure out where both America and Britain fit into prophecy for many years, I have been unable to.

Muslims call America the 'great satan', probably because of it's wealth, commerce, etc. Now, I have mixed feelings about this. Being more ready to side with the Americans ( I hate Islam, as I've stated before),...yet, though Bush and Blair 'claim' to be Christians...are they really? I don't know. I am inclined, though, to beware of claims of Christianity, when I see the supposed involvement of Bush in the 'skull and bones' society.

Is there are truth in this, or are they merely 'alarmist'?

In my view, the jury is still out on this one, since anybody who can refute these claims are able to do so, should they wish. Where are the naysayers?

Personally, I am doubtful about the claims of any world leader, be they from whatever country, including my own (England).

Nevertheless, because of my hatred of Islam and all it stands for, and my support for Israel, I am more inclined to side with America, the supporter of Israel, at least for the moment, until maybe further revelations come to light.

But, seriously, what about the new world order, supported by Bush? I know I am treading on dangerous ground here, because I had a thread deleted just the other day about global conspiracies.

I really don't know, in all honesty. I am still trying to learn. I know the American people are a patriotic people. I don't wish to offend any sensibilities, but could someone please enlighten me with a balanced view?

You won't find the US or GB in the Bible.

Also, its irrelevent if Bush and Blair are Christians. What's important is that they act to protect their countries in an aggressive way against Islamic terror. Too bad more Western leaders don't have their backbone.

sw

But you didn't address my concerns, SW, which are not merely mine, but those of an increasing number. Are Bush and Blair involved in some nefarious practice to impose a world government upon us all?

There is no basis for this at all. Once again you are listening to the conspiracy theory nut jobs rather than looking at things as they are.

sw

All I'm saying, SW, is that there is a lot of stuff out there that would seem to indicate things are not as they seem. Maybe a cursory look at these things would not harm us, but may (and I say MAY) enlighten us to some of the things we are not currently aware of. I'm not saying that this IS the case, I'm just saying that if we have confidence in our leaders and ourselves, we have nothing to fear.

Any scrutiny of our belief systems should not inflame us, I believe. Jesus was not afraid of scrutiny. He was well prepared to deal with it. But we have to be sure that we KNOW what we know.

Don't get me wrong, but I am of the opinion that since suspicion has been levelled at us, we should be prepared to answer these claims. We should be transparent. Whether rightly or wrongly. If we are right, the truth will come out in the wash. Similarly, if we have been missing something, that will also come out, and we would be made to look like fools.

I myself don't know. But I believe we should answer these claims. Or are you of a different opinion?

I too have been noticing that there are MANY things happening which would appear to be the beginning of One World Order. It has been happening for about 20 yrs now. Give it another 30 and we will probably be there. And those who now doubt it will look back and ask why it was they didn't believe it was happening.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I too have been noticing that there are MANY things happening which would appear to be the beginning of One World Order. It has been happening for about 20 yrs now. Give it another 30 and we will probably be there. And those who now doubt it will look back and ask why it was they didn't believe it was happening.

I am glad to see that you think we have another 30 years before we see the unfolding of the end occur. Myself, I hardly believe we have that much time......According to what I have read involving the US and EU there is already in planning to begin the free trade marketing to start Jan 2007 and then of course there are the millions who are involved in one world religion already..oh yeah and the martyrism that is taking place daily throughout this planet!

But no one knows the day nor the hour...so a guesstimate is all we have..right?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BombShelterBob

First let me say I know I'll get flamed for this, But I think America is in the book of rev.. We are the consumer nation. We buy everything from everybody. We are also a nation formed by Christians. In history class we all learned of the "Manifest destiny". It was a belief of the early Americans that we were given this country by God, And it was our destiny to conquer the country in the name of Christ. God blessed us greatly. Now more, and more We turn from our King. We have taken God out of the Gov., and our schools. When we pass all the nations of the earth will morn our passing, because we buy all their products. Where will they sell their goods when we are gone. The economy of the world will crash. With that said let me show you what the Bible says.

Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Rev 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Rev 18:13 And cinnamon, and odors, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Rev 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to naught. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Rev 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

The Bible has referred to Israel as Babylon. They were a nation formed by God to do His will. They turned from Him to Please their own perverted will. Now America has done the same. Its no great wonder He would brand us with the same name. We are Babylon. In a year, or so when we get nuked by the al qeada, and are destroyed in one hour I hope some of you will see what we have done and turn to God.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52018

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,844
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

First let me say I know I'll get flamed for this, But I think America is in the book of rev.. We are the consumer nation. We buy everything from everybody. We are also a nation formed by Christians. In history class we all learned of the "Manifest destiny". It was a belief of the early Americans that we were given this country by God, And it was our destiny to conquer the country in the name of Christ. God blessed us greatly. Now more, and more We turn from our King. We have taken God out of the Gov., and our schools. When we pass all the nations of the earth will morn our passing, because we buy all their products. Where will they sell their goods when we are gone. The economy of the world will crash. With that said let me show you what the Bible says.

Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Rev 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Rev 18:13 And cinnamon, and odors, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Rev 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Rev 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Rev 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to naught. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

Rev 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

The Bible has referred to Israel as Babylon. They were a nation formed by God to do His will. They turned from Him to Please their own perverted will. Now America has done the same. Its no great wonder He would brand us with the same name. We are Babylon. In a year, or so when we get nuked by the al qeada, and are destroyed in one hour I hope some of you will see what we have done and turn to God.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52018

There may be a lot of truth in what you say, BSB.

Guest BombShelterBob

Well now I don't claim to be a prophet, or have any special knowledge or anything, but I think something like that could be just the thing to kick off a tribulation like we've never seen, or ever will see again. I think the antichrist will show himself soon after the end of the U.S. He will broker a 7 year peace deal between Israel, and Palestine, which will fall apart after 3 years. He will also put a stop to terror by requiring every soul on earth to I.D. themselves with an implant that can track your whereabouts. Without it you will be considered an outlaw, and a terrorist. The punishment if you are found to be guilty will be death. The new world order already in place will inforce the punishment. Fear of another attack like happened to poor America, coupled with the crash in the world economy. Will make it very easy to implement such a GOV. And Praise God His will Will be done, And all the things listed in the Book will be fullfilled in a very short space of time. So When you see America go down, and Some King from the E.U. Comes forward to put things right again. You run like all getout, and what ever you do, don't let them put a mark on you of any kind. You will come back when Jesus comes, and rule with him 1000yrs.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

But then what do I know.

Guest Theology_Professor

Ok. YOu guys are totally misrepresenting me and my questions. I retract my note. And I am not posting in this thread any longer. I do not want an argument. I just wanted to know if the Lord had something in store for our country as we are on the downslide.

in Him;

-c-

Hey, I responded to your negative comments about my President. Don't try and say we misunderstood when your words were quite clear.

sw

And so regarding Bush, this so called wonderful Christian.... who now wire taps private citizens of America and gets away with it. The wonderful Christian who has used war to promote his own agenda.... the "wonderful Christian" who calls this war a "divine mission". He has created a so called holy war over there. Not retaliation for what they did to us in 911 because he is in the wrong country for that. It is not America that is arrogant, but the leaders. People in general are not. Republican's have always done war as long as I have been alive. Killed so many of our own young people in doing it. How is that better than democratic policy to stay out of other nation's business? Republican policy vs democrate policy is not merely an issue of abortion ... its a policy of how govt is run. These use these other issues to get votes, but it is not the core of what the style of govt is.

Guest Theology_Professor

Yes USA is in prophecy.

What we await for next is the rapture. When thousands of Christians are raptured from off the face of this earth, it will cause economic disaster. We will not be here to pay off loans. Cars could suddenly be unmanned all over streets. Airplanes may or may not crash if both pilots were christian. Trains, boats, etc.

Then the tribulation begins. The anti-christ will CONFIRM a 7 year covenant. That does not mean create a new one. We already have some 7 year treaties in place that are not fully being acted upon. We are not watching for this to happen. It already is in place.

The church will be gone, the temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt quickly, if not before, but will be in use during the first 3 1/2 years by the Jewish people to continue on as it did in Jesus' day.

Then the antichrist will want to be worshipped and defile that temple. He will have a false prophet behind him in his decisions. The mark of the beast will come. During this 7 years on earth people will continue to become Christians. Those are the ones who will die for their faith.

While this is going on on earth, we who left in the rapture before all this are going through a judgment for rewards and then the marriage supper of the lamb and we will return with him 7 years later, at the end of the tribulation, to rule and reign with him on the earth.

The earth and nations are already divided up into 10 regions. The whole world is already mapped out. It is not discussed on the regular news. I have seen this map and divisions.

We can know when it is near, even at the door... we will not know the exact day and hour because we have messed up the calendar. God has an exact day in mind. It is quite understandable what season he will come.

WWIII as we call it is armaggedon which is at the end of the 7 year tribulation... when Jesus returns with his bride, he will end that war.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Is the world then a blind ,mechanical ,purposeless casual processes ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,165
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

No, but you'd have to delve very deeply into certain conspriacy theories to understand and that's not allowed here.

Guest BombShelterBob

No, but you'd have to delve very deeply into certain conspriacy theories to understand and that's not allowed here.

Blind Maybe, purposeless certainly not. I think We may disagree with the way things will play out in the next 20, or so years, but there is definitely purpose in it, and I bet all of us will agree that purpose is for the glory of God. The tribulation though it seems a horrible time is actually for the good of man. Everybody wants a sign, a miracle, a way to know that God is there. I hear every it all the time "why doesn't God show himself", or "if there is a God why doesn't he prove it to us". He used Egypt to show the Israelites he was there and in control. He will use the tribulation to show the world he is God and Jesus is his son.

Eze 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Eze 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered mortar: