• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Teh Wiccan
I pray that God would open your eyes to His viewpoint. Love ya Teh and I'll never give up on you. Neither will God.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Da'_Wiccked:

If you don't listen to me and convert soon, I'll start killing my backyard's trees one by one :):unsure:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Questian for Teh wiccan,

In the highschool where my daughter goes are about 12 (for so far I know people who call themself wiccan.

When they have parties or get together what will they be doing ....knowing they are wiccan, if they do what they call white magic what does that mean?

I have seen parties from their group from Halloween and one of them had a satanic cross painted on his face another little horns like the devil...is the wiccan or satanisn.

Also I know one girl who bought a dragon or something as a candle holder for a birthday presents, this all looks very dark to me.

Does this all sounds familair to you, can you tell me what you do when you get together with your friends?

I'm just asking this for information..is playing the game dunguens and dragons for wiccan people to play, most Christians want to stay away from it.

What do you do when you do on white magic or something, can you inform me please so I know a little what it is all about??

Also I believe too that the Lord brought you to this forum to see the truth and the truth will set you free. Did you gave Jesus a try in your life? Did you ever say His name out loud and how do you feel when you say His name, does the devil make you uncomfortable and is it diffeculty to say Jesus name? Keep saying His name and let me know what you feel inside....He (Jesus) is waiting by the door of your heart to come in if you let Him!

Thanks,Angels

• 1 month later...

I wonder what ever happened to Da_Wican..............

I bet that by now she has learned that the "original witches" used the broomstick the other way around LOL :P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Mobile21,

Sorry, but if you weren't a Christian and were seeking for the truth (as I believe HE is), would you be impressed with Christianity with the attitude you're showing? Not trying to be mean, but we are representing Christ-do we want the world to see us destroying people? We love the sinner and hate the sin, brother!

Mobile21,

Sorry, but if you weren't a Christian and were seeking for the truth (as I believe HE is), would you be impressed with Christianity with the attitude you're showing? Not trying to be mean, but we are representing Christ-do we want the world to see us destroying people? We love the sinner and hate the sin, brother!

Please..........

If Da'_Wihcan needs example of "a good attitude" in order to convert, she can read the life of any saint, there are plenty.

P.S. she doesn't because she never had any intention to convert :wub:

mobile, it doesn't matter what her intentions are. it doesn't matter that she never wants to repent and know Jesus. what does matter is that she is drawn here, and to other christian forums, (and yes, i've seen her on another), where she is hearing the truth.

who is it that draws us?

the Holy Spirit.

are you going to continue to let your attitude interfere with the work of the Holy Spirit in her life?

mobile, it doesn't matter what her intentions are. it doesn't matter that she never wants to repent and know Jesus. what does matter is that she is drawn here, and to other christian forums, (and yes, i've seen her on another), where she is hearing the truth.

who is it that draws us?

the Holy Spirit.

are you going to continue to let your attitude interfere with the work of the Holy Spirit in her life?

Right on target! Someone of a different religious belief may be here, and may come here with the intention of causing trouble. However, maybe the Holy Spirit has other purposes and intends to draw that person to salvation. Do you really want to chance grieving the Holy Spirit by standing in His way, and even worse, have this person's blood on your hands? I'm not saying we entertain their belief system or hide the truth of what happens if they die w/o Christ, but that doesn't mean we can't show them Christian love either.

who is it that draws us?

the Holy Spirit.

Right on target! Someone of a different religious belief may be here, and may come here with the intention of causing trouble. However, maybe the Holy Spirit has other purposes and intends to draw that person to salvation. Do you really want to chance grieving the Holy Spirit by standing in His way, and even worse, have this person's blood on your hands? I'm not saying we entertain their belief system or hide the truth of what happens if they die w/o Christ, but that doesn't mean we can't show them Christian love either.

i'm only right on target because of you ronald... it was your earlier post, the one in which you told teh that you would pray for her because you knew that God had a reason for being here, that stopped my own "why does she keep coming back here" thoughts dead in their tracks.

thank you :laugh:

who is it that draws us?

the Holy Spirit.

i'm only right on target because of you ronald... it was your earlier post, the one in which you told teh that you would pray for her because you knew that God had a reason for being here, that stopped my own "why does she keep coming back here" thoughts dead in their tracks.

thank you :laugh:

Well, I appreciate the kudos, but give thanks to the One who truly deserves it! He gave me the brain to think that and then gave me the fingers I used to type it-nope, I'm just the servant. As the old song says-I can do nothing alone!!!