• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

stafy~Hi Brother!!

Here it is, plain as I can get on this issue.. This will sure bring me under fire..

The LAW has do's and don'ts... when we transgress the LAW we open doors. The LAW is still in effect because it is written on our HEARTS now.

Christian or not demons don't care how much scripture you know or how often you pray in the spirit or how faithful you are to sundayschool. If you don't confess and repent (deal with issue GOD'S way) you have opened a door for the little "yucky puckies".

It is a HEART condition towards the Lord that keeps us tender and our conscience clear that will keep the doors closed. They can come in through undealt with offences, (no matter how justified you may feel in them), unforgiveness,(opens the door for torment), bitterness, (also brings a BIG dose of disease), unsubmitted emotional wounds, (just a blanket "I forgive 'em don't cut it"), plain 'ol SIN is the #1 door for demons.

My question to you is do Christians ever SIN????

Your Friend in HIM,

:rolleyes: karen

I was just testing the waters. All is well

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I went to a healing meeting at my church lastnite.. and I went up the front..the speaker kind of picked on me for a good few minutes and cast out the spirit of 'death/suicide' and fear. I dont really know much about this what do you think he was getting at? how doe's the spirit of death come upon you? i also didnt really feel like it had gone. I have been struggling with suicidal thoughts for the past year but i know its not my own mind thinking such things as i love life! this speaker also said that the demonic are trying to do everything they can to bring me down out of the light of Jesus and there is a real fight for my soul going on and a deep spiritual oppression. Can anyone eleberate? I am getting a copy of the tape as i was in tears and a bit of a mess so i didnt really catch alot of what he was saying!

blessings!

Alisha

That guys was only telling you basic stuff based on guesses.....if you are having suicidal thoughts it's because of stress or depression........nothing spiritual (hopefully).

So, you are saying that it is nothing spiritual...then you add "hopefully"? You know the enemy of our souls is always looking for opportunities to kill us...even physically. If we are not armoured up, then he can plant ideas, and cause suicidal thoughts to come forth. Of course we need to look at the spiritual causes of such a terrible plague.

If you aren't sure, don't make such definitive statements. You could lead people astray, Viceras.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

So, you are saying that it is nothing spiritual...then you add "hopefully"? You know the enemy of our souls is always looking for opportunities to kill us...even physically. If we are not armoured up, then he can plant ideas, and cause suicidal thoughts to come forth. Of course we need to look at the spiritual causes of such a terrible plague.

If you aren't sure, don't make such definitive statements. You could lead people astray, Viceras.

right....I am sure based on the evidence provided however there is always place to be in error..........I accept this...and add hopefully....not an utterance from my mouth shall lead one astray from the path in which they are destined.

Blessings!

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

As Christians, we can't become possessed. The enemy can speak lies to us, but it's up to us to reject them or listen to them. When we choose to listen, we can become oppressed by these lies. We always have the power to reject these thoughts and lies, as Christ has put Satan under His feet.

The spirot of death is something that may have been around you or passed onto you from childbirth..it may not have been active. it Does not allow scripturseeds to grow, is one symptom. unexplained coldness or illness. it fights with The Holy Spirit and tries to prevent the gifts Jesus gave you to grow. But there is another that I have seen stoned cold peopl stiff as a board ,and when the spirit of death removed they are very different, this was not a public thing like for show . There are charlatans out there. We open the door sometimes but I will ssometimes. I belive this was generationa family oriented. :)

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

As Christians, we can't become possessed. The enemy can speak lies to us, but it's up to us to reject them or listen to them. When we choose to listen, we can become oppressed by these lies. We always have the power to reject these thoughts and lies, as Christ has put Satan under His feet.

The spirot of death is something that may have been around you or passed onto you from childbirth..it may not have been active. it Does not allow scripturseeds to grow, is one symptom. unexplained coldness or illness. it fights with The Holy Spirit and tries to prevent the gifts Jesus gave you to grow. But there is another that I have seen stoned cold peopl stiff as a board ,and when the spirit of death removed they are very different, this was not a public thing like for show . There are charlatans out there. We open the door sometimes but I will ssometimes. I belive this was generationa family oriented. :o

Phew... I finally went back to read a lot more back posts. Karen you are so right on and others as well. This is where the gifts of God become active. I remember sitting as my Pastor was counseling with a woman and I just remained quiet praying for my Pastor. This women was so insisting that demons were bothering her and it may as well have been true. But before we prayed ., Pastor said st. patricia, ( is what he called me ) what do you think? I turned to the woman and asked her what type of medications is she taking because most of what she is complaining about were adverse reactions. Both of them were surprise and she was indeed taked a load full. We prayed and gave her another appt for after she saw her doctor.

Fear is the opposite of faith. There is the Fear of God which is the beginning of wisdom then there are times when .....

fear was rewarded with encouragement...Acts27:14-25 Then God has not given you a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind

Fear meaning dread and awe...terror a noun as opposed to reverence and honor a verb. The spirit is something different but I just got company see you later patricia

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

I do not believe there is a spirit for every individual affliction, but I do reckon they can influence us to the point of having such thoughts and feelings/moods that can make us want to do crazy things against the "norm" of our usual daily actions.

Either way, if you are having suicidal thoughts, I would say PRAY! Pray for God to protect you and help you have thoughts that are in line with what He thinks - meditate on the Scriptures and fill your mind with His Word and His Spirit!

:mgdetective:

Guest Chris777

the devil was a murderer from the beginning yes he wants you to kill yourself. he wanted man to die so he could murder us when he tempted us with the fruit that would cause us to die in the garden. however the Lord can of course rescue us from his lies and garbage and murderous plots. FA did gr8 i dont have much more to say. the devil loves it when ppl think that its not really him and will convince everyone around you to tell you lies and make you think the same thing. To fight your enemy you must first identify him. once hes identified then you can fight him. if the person who made this post already said they love life and dont know why theyre having these type of thoughts thats evidence to me its spiritual and theyre not coming from within the person (refer to first post):rolleyes:

is there a "spirit of death?" who cares but theres plenty of spirits that want you dead trust me.

Edited by Chris777

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

the devil was a murderer from the very beginning yes he wants you to kill yourself. he wanted man to die so he could murder us when he tempted us with the fruit that would cause us to die in the garden. however the Lord can of course rescue us from his lies and garbage and murderous plots. FA did gr8 i dont have much more to say. the devil loves it when ppl think that its not really him and will convince everyone around you to tell you lies and make you think the same thing. To fight your enemy you must first identify him. once hes identified then you can fight him. if the person who made this post already said they love life and dont know why theyre having these type of thoughts thats evidence to me its spiritual and theyre not coming from within the person (refer to first post):whistling:

Amen, Chris! :rolleyes:

• 12 years later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/23/2006 at 7:11 AM, xhistragedyx said:

I went up the front..the speaker kind of picked on me for a good few minutes and cast out the spirit of 'death/suicide' and fear. I dont really know much about this what do you think he was getting at? how doe's the spirit of death come upon you?

I think the spirit of death can come on anyone, but it needs to go through a door first. I dont believe can come into us without being invited by our mentality, spirits feed off that.