• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I've known so many here for so long, some of whom you newbies won't remember, lol!

Shadow2B: Yes, he's went on to be with the Lord. Ya know, I never knew either of my grandfather's in RL. Gary was like that grandfather that I never knew. Both of my grandmothers are gone as well and Dove2, his wife, was such a blessing to me.

Smiles: Who knew one person could have such an impact? Hannah, you're truly like a sister to me and I don't know what I'd do without you. You're always there when I need a friend to talk to and I hope one day to meet my adopted sis face to face!

Jade: Hannah's my little sis, so you're my big sis! I know I can come to you anytime and tell you anything and get the honest truth from you. You're such a blessing!

Ted: Yeah, it's still your fault, man, but I luv ya! Remember, the Cardinals are always gonna be God's favorite team, lol!

Billie: Haven't known you as long as some others, but you're always a blessing! You're fun to tease and to chat with, and you have a good head on your shoulders. Your hubby is one lucky guy!

Faith1: A person I haven't seen in a million years it seems. She's a member from New Zealand and was always someone I counted as a friend. She was going through some tough things and I hope she's okay.

So many more! I promise I haven't intended to ignore anyone, except for maybe Leonard! :whistling::thumbsup:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

To all my Worthy Family

So many i cannot count or single out, the love of Christ I have for each of You! You all lift me up when i am down and the fellowship you each bring into my life is something i cannot praise God enough for!

Onward and Upward! , I love each and everyone of You with Agape love!

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/11/1966

The positive and encouraging things I have seen said on here has brought a tear to my eye more than once. I hope that we can continue to have more positive threads like this to encourage and lift eachother up. :)

• Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

All I can type now is that I'm crying too much to type. :):41::41:

I love you all very much and will post when I can see again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PolarBear

I think it's time I start reading these posts too, and tell how much I love you people apart of this ministry.

The people who I forget to mention, I apologize to. But if you know me, you also know my rotten head, so your name is coming up soon!

I'll start with the mods and other official people :)

Jadey, my beloved Green monster =) Worthy wouldn't be without you, it's like coming home to see you in chat and see you consoling people. What a blessing God has given us in you! You've helped me through so many things, and I know for sure that I'm just one of many on your list. If I didn't thank you for being there for me, there'd be no reason in continuing this thread on my behalf.

Smiles. You are my sister in Christ. The way I've found you to understand me I can't describe. Even when you are down yourself, you still have compassion to share. Mostly your biggest sin is caring too much, and God has blessed you with a big, BIG heart. I'm happy to have met you and being able to share friendship with you.

Steve the Gramps. Who else would be my Gramps if it wasn't you...Even if we mostly pass by in chat, I can't help but feel good whenever I see you. I look up to you and charish your wisdom, compassion and faith.

Blampinen. Forever may you be my stubborn AmeriFinn Bobby =) My closest relative in the chat, how could I leave you unmentioned? You have a way to make me smile, you can explain things to me in a new way and even when you are blunt in telling your opinion I can't be angry for too long. I love our chats and the wit you have. Your faith is happily even stronger than your stubborness, and I'm glad I can see a brother that is so zealous in his faith!

My love and gratitude goes to all people who make Worthy what it is, all of you people running this site and moderating etc. have made worthy the beloved place for that it is.

Keith. I didn't know you for a very long time, but in the time we shared together I learner to love you very quickly. You are with God now and I can't wait to see the day that I can be with you and be tackled over and over again! Blessings to your whole family, you are in my prayers.

Peaches. You make me smile so much sister. I admire your compassion to people, and even if we don't see too often I love each chat we have =) You make me remember the most important things in my life and in my faith.

*Sinner*. There's a reason I mention you only in the end of this message, because I don't know what to say about you. I don't think there is enough space on these boards to tell what you mean to me, and what our journey together has been. The things we've been through have been some of the hardest things in my life, but if someone would try to take them away from me I wouldn't give up even a second. Only God can have put you in my life, since you truly are a blessing for me. You've taught so many things to me that I've lost count, and you keep on teaching me every time we meet. I love your knowledge of His Word, and I love it that you are able to put it into words for me in such a way that I finally understand. You've prooved to me what strenght in faith is, and taught me forgiveness and most of all love. You do in your life what i should do in mine, and that is to aspire to God and rejoice in Him every day of my life!