Guest Holy Christian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

How is that evidence of intelligence? If anything, the fact that humans have organs that serve no use should be evidence on unintelligence.

Not that I'm dissing your God or anything, it's just that if God is so Intelligent, why would he give us totally unnecessary organs?

Why don't you get saved so you can ask God directly?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace to you,

As for evidence of evolution; look no further than the human body. The tailbone. The appendix. Male nipples. These are all vestiges, leftovers from a distant past.

Or they could actually only appear that way. :wub:

They could actually be evidence of an Intelligence and a commonality in the Creation.

Peace,

Dave

How is that evidence of intelligence? If anything, the fact that humans have organs that serve no use should be evidence on unintelligence.

Not that I'm dissing your God or anything, it's just that if God is so Intelligent, why would he give us totally unnecessary organs?

So how would natural selection account for 'unnecessary' parts of the human anatomy? Vestiges for a distant past sounds neat, but doesn't really answer the question.

If you widdled a human down to what was only necessary for survival and not for convenience, what would you end up with?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/05/1947

We don't need two kidneys. Our bodies are able to function quite well with one.

Maybe that is so you can give one to a brother or sister in need?

GOD IS EVOLUTION, He never stops evolving, otherwise everything would have stopped still trilions of years ago

He began His creation with simple, single cell life forms, then, over His time, gradually created ever more complex species. Isn't that evolution?

The difference betwixt GOD'S evolution and poor old Charlie's THEORY, is that GOD created each species SEPERATELY, there is no evidence, anywhere, to suggest one species EVOLVED into another, each is genetically individual and independently created

Yes, there is evidence of genetic modification WITHIN species, but never the evolution of one species into another, or we would have no old animals left

As Einstein said, "God does not play dice"

Evloutionary theory is simply another attempt by satan to humanize what he can't explain away

Edited by John R Nolan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

This is ridiculous. We've found plenty of missing link fossils, including one found not more than a month ago in Ethiopia that shared characteristics found only in humans and only in apes. A child and a mother were found together which is vital evidence. The child shows that its brain developed slowly, which is found only in humans, yet had bent fingers and the arms similar to a primate. The physical characteristics were shared in the mother, showing a genetic trail. There has even been a LIVE CAPTURE of an animal still having the remnants of evolution. The dolphin found near Japan I believe had hind legs found in land animals. Evolution doesn't have to go in a definite direction. If the species, for whatever reason, become aquatic, the same can be said vice versa.

edit links*

Any person who's taken any science class knows that fossils of single celled organisms do exist and any science teacher can point you in the direction of one.

Oh and about that "flood" you are talking about. The one creationists use as their "scientific base" is the fabrication. Creationists and Intelligent Design advocates use the grand canyon as an example that it was carved out in one day. *Edit comments* The grand canyon is made out of granite people, granite takes millions of years to break down, not a whole ton of water from some mystery lakes. The person responsible for that statement is a 60 year old creationist named Dwayne Gish (I don't know how to spell his name) who hasn't picked up a text book since the 1950s.

Science isn't democratic. Deal with it. I also decided to correct all your bad grammar. jeez that was bad

vital evidence. where is it? I tried to find, new discoveries on evolution, but couldnt find any references, and Did I mention the grand canyon? I mentioned there is evidence of a flood, Sea shells on High mountain peaks, shows that the mountains where submerged. Can you proved me with resources, or evidence? And can you prove that it's not speculation? I've noticed you used the word we've, meaning we have. Did you personaly find it?

dolphin found near Japan, Now, is this really evidence, or theory? Cause radiation causes fish to have 3 eyes, I noticed you said, "I believe" is there evidence in it?

"The child shows that its brain developed slowly, which is found only in humans, yet had bent fingers and the arms similar to a primate."

Did you know that imbreading, and also birth defects do occure?

Also, I do believe that a species will adapt to it's enviorment, and genetic traits will change with time, But I do not believe we nessisarialy all evolved from evolution, I believe we where created, There is no evidence that we came directly from monkeys, that is why there is 2 theorys, We evolved from a creature simular to monkeys, I believe we where created, and we are of a divine creator, Everything is so perfectly balanced as far as stone age, Well we started with nothing in Creation, so yes, in the begining early human life, yes I do believe was the stone age. One thing about evolution cause we wern't around back there, we need to look at evidence present today, and still with all the discoveries, There is not enough evidence to prove evolution as fact, To prove evolution true, or Creation true is impossible, that is why it is important to look at both sides, we can chose a side, by looking at present evidence supporting each side, and willing to look at evidence from both sides, also aplying logic.

We don't need two kidneys. Our bodies are able to function quite well with one.

Maybe that is so you can give one to a brother or sister in need?

GOD IS EVOLUTION, He never stops evolving, otherwise everything would have stopped still trilions of years ago

He began His creation with simple, single cell life forms, then, over His time, gradually created ever more complex species. Isn't that evolution?

The difference betwixt GOD'S evolution and poor old Charlie's THEORY, is that GOD created each species SEPERATELY, there is no evidence, anywhere, to suggest one species EVOLVED into another, each is genetically individual and independently created

Yes, there is evidence of genetic modification WITHIN species, but never the evolution of one species into another, or we would have no old animals left

As Einstein said, "God does not play dice"

Evloutionary theory is simply another attempt by satan to humanize what he can't explain away

AMen, AMen :whistling:

so are you saying that an "unsaved" person cannot speak to god?

That's a whole other issue as to when He actually begins to hear and answer our prayers. I'm referring to after you die....gotta reserve a seat on that ride. The tickets are paid for, you just have to believe it and get yours. Don't believe but would like to too, maybe that's where that prayer business plays a part.

Humble yourself and let the words roll of your tongue. Admit that in and of yourself, you cannot corner Him with your "intelligent" arguments and force Him to dance. That you're willing to love Him, but that you battle your need to see evidence before you give yourself to something. Ask that if He's real, to show himself to you in His Word so that you may properly repent of your sin and come to know Him in a way that words alone cannot express. Open your heart and allow yourself to be taught by Him. Admit that the faith of His followers has baffled you because you don't see it the same way they do. But that to believe in something bigger than yourself is appealing. Knowing a better plan for humanity is appealing. Agree that if Jesus is who He said He is, that indeed, He is worthy of your praise because no one else you know or will ever know would be willing to take your punishment for you on your behalf. But Lord, I have to get beyond this nagging desire for evidence as such but know that whatever revelation You can give me inside my heart would better than a million words written or spoken by mear men. My need for evidence is a desire that you instilled in me upon creating me and because this is so, there must be a purpose for this trait that would bring you glory. And I want to fulfill my purpose.

Maybe something like that.....

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

That's a whole other issue as to when He actually begins to hear and answer our prayers. I'm referring to after you die....gotta reserve a seat on that ride. The tickets are paid for, you just have to believe it and get yours. Don't believe but would like to too, maybe that's where that prayer business plays a part.

Humble yourself and let the words roll of your tongue. Admit that in and of yourself, you cannot corner Him with your "intelligent" arguments and force Him to dance. That you're willing to love Him, but that you battle your need to see evidence before you give yourself to something. Ask that if He's real, to show himself to you in His Word so that you may properly repent of your sin and come to know Him in a way that words alone cannot express. Open your heart and allow yourself to be taught by Him. Admit that the faith of His followers has baffled you because you don't see it the same way they do. But that to believe in something bigger than yourself is appealing. Knowing a better plan for humanity is appealing. Agree that if Jesus is who He said He is, that indeed, He is worthy of your praise because no one else you know or will ever know would be willing to take your punishment for you on your behalf. But Lord, I have to get beyond this nagging desire for evidence as such but know that whatever revelation You can give me inside my heart would better than a million words written or spoken by mear men. My need for evidence is a desire that you instilled in me upon creating me and because this is so, there must be a purpose for this trait that would bring you glory. And I want to fulfill my purpose.

Amen! :24::P

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

hey axey...we can't agree...it's just not normal.

Yeah, I know! But sometimes it's a fun abberation! :P

Amen, AMen :P well said

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

There have been times when it's gotten so bad for me that I was tempted to doubt there was a God. But God didn't let it happen, because He proves His existence thru nature.