• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{CJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How are you doing????

candi770

((((((((((((candi)))))))))))))))))) Hi sis!!!! Feeling the Spirit, how about you? :emot-partyblower:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I COULD HAVE KEPT GOING AND DISPUTE THE REST OF YOUR POST BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ ISAIAH AND ASK YOURSELF WHERE DOES IT SAY "THUS SAYETH THE LORD ......? THAT IS THE HALMARK OF A PROPHECY AND THERE IS NONE THERE. THERE ARE MESSIANIC PROPHECIES OF WHICH JESUS DID NOT FULLFILL ANY.YOU CAN DELETE MY RESPONSE BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO ADMIT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN FINDING THE TRUTH. IF YOU ARE A REAL STUDENT OF THE BIBLE YOU CANNOT DENY WHAT I JUST SAID.

I guess you missed Isaiah 7:7 which is the beginning of the Isaiah 7 oracle:

Thus says the Lord God, "It shall not stand nor shall it come to pass.

Isaiah 7:7 NASB

Isaiah 7:14 is a part of that Oracle.

Also, please do not post in all caps. The mod team

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

How are you doing????

candi770

((((((((((((candi)))))))))))))))))) Hi sis!!!! Feeling the Spirit, how about you? :emot-partyblower:

Yes- I'm feeling bad with a cold today

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  10/02/1948

Thank you CJ. It is always amazing to me the lengths some will go to in order to try to disprove something of which they are afraid. Keep posting sis well done!! God Bless

• Topic Count:  48

Thank you CJ. It is always amazing to me the lengths some will go to in order to try to disprove something of which they are afraid. Keep posting sis well done!! God Bless

Thank you for your encouragement!!! :emot-partyblower:

How are you doing????

candi770

Yes- I'm feeling bad with a cold today

Aww :th_wave: I will keep you in my prayers, quick healing Lord, get sis feeling better!! :35:

I COULD HAVE KEPT GOING AND DISPUTE THE REST OF YOUR POST BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ ISAIAH AND ASK YOURSELF WHERE DOES IT SAY "THUS SAYETH THE LORD ......? THAT IS THE HALMARK OF A PROPHECY AND THERE IS NONE THERE. THERE ARE MESSIANIC PROPHECIES OF WHICH JESUS DID NOT FULLFILL ANY.YOU CAN DELETE MY RESPONSE BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO ADMIT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN FINDING THE TRUTH. IF YOU ARE A REAL STUDENT OF THE BIBLE YOU CANNOT DENY WHAT I JUST SAID.

I guess you missed Isaiah 7:7 which is the beginning of the Isaiah 7 oracle:

Thus says the Lord God, "It shall not stand nor shall it come to pass.

Isaiah 7:7 NASB

Isaiah 7:14 is a part of that Oracle.

Also, please do not post in all caps. The mod team

Awesome brother :emot-partyblower:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

Just showing your ignorance and by the way, capital letters is the same as shouting in internet etiquette.

Not really. Just the only way I can distinguish my answer to a particurlar point.For some reason the color function does not work. You need to focus on the information rather than the "etiquette" if you want to learn. Try some decaf as well.

Seems to me in all your postings you try and just bring attention to yourself....We all can read it doesn't make it any easier to read CAPS....by the way it is shouting. If you taught like that to me I'd walk on out....and your a person just like any other so no need to distinguish yourself superiorly or any way like that. Sides your a guest here, please treat others with respect that they deserve whether they agree with you or not. You wouldn't want to be yelled at or have someone think that they are better than you at one particular thing. But I will pray for you and hope that your posting changes.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I posted the first two chapters of my book about Old Testament prophecies of Jesus on the first page of this thread, but I'm posting chapters three, four, five on now! I will be posting more chapters as this thread carries on in future postings. You can read and copy free the whole book my website at: http://www.thelordsplace.us

Chapter Three

Prophecies Of His Life And Ministry

We will be looking at Old Testament prophecies of the life and ministry of Jesus Christ in this chapter, but first the definition of the Greek word Christ will be given here, so the reader can see and understand Old Testament Prophecies through the eyes of the Jews who lived during the time Jesus lived on earth. Christ is the Greek translation of the Hebrew word Messiah. The Old Testament was originally written in Hebrew, and later translated into Greek. Greek was a common language during the life and ministry of Jesus, and the New Testament was written in Greek. Messiah and Christ both mean "Anointed One." Jesus Christ = Jesus the Messiah = Jesus the Anointed One. We get the interpretation that Messiah means Christ from John 1:41 and John 4:25.

John 1:41 "He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias (Messiah), being interpreted, the Christ."

John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias (Messiah) cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things."

Prophecies in the Old Testament were always about a future Messiah, Christ, or Anointed One, who would come in the future. The Spirit of Christ would also mean Spirit of Messiah or Spirit of Anointed One. The Old Testament was written through the Jews or Jewish writers, who were God

Edited by Jesus Admirer